George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him

4 posters

Go down

Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him Empty Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Apr 2014, 14:31

Cute story....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him Empty Re: Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Apr 2014, 16:18

"White atom of light around Clooney"

Now doesn't that explain the sun glasses and the occasional pained look that George has on the red carpet. It must get quite painful and uncomfortable at tImes, all those flashing lights in one's face.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him Empty Re: Colin Hanks tells Conan how George Clooney cut in front of him

Post by it's me Tue 15 Apr 2014, 16:19

I can understand
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 15 Apr 2014, 18:06

"Sorry Buddy" funny George  Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Funny stories those guys shared. Thanks SG.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down