I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Even the Tech Guy Was Impressed...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Even the Tech Guy Was Impressed...

Post by LornaDoone on Thu Apr 10 2014, 20:54

So today my computer decides to take a nose dive as I'm trying to change some meeting notices here at work.

I call our tech support and he remotes in to my computer.

He is able to replicate the error messages I got so I say to him, "So what's that?"  And he says, "George Clooney" cause he can see my screensaver is a shot of George.  It's a picture he autographed for me a couple of years ago.  I will NOT describe which picture cause it's kind of unique and if he ever got wind of it he'd know who I was - and at this point - anonymity is my best bet.

Anyway, I laughed at the tech's comment cause I didn't realize he could see the picture.

He then goes on to say (as he's multi-tasking trying to fix my computer): "You know, I've got nothing bad to say about the guy.  I mean I could be jealous but I'm not - just let's say he's doing really well for himself."

So I say, "Well I just read that he's worth somewhere in the $200 million dollar level."

And the tech says, "See, he could probably spare a million of that - I'd be happy with that."

Anyway, I just thought it was funny that the tech guy even noticed the picture and then had an opinion about it.

No matter where you go - at least 9 out of 10 know who George Clooney is.  Talk about a success story!

He famously said many years ago (in an interview with his dad sitting next to him on a couch) that his goal was to change from being known as Nick Clooney's son to people saying, "Oh, you're George Clooney's father."  Seems he got his wish and then some!  :-)

Back to top Go down

Re: Even the Tech Guy Was Impressed...

Post by Nicky80 on Thu Apr 10 2014, 21:47

Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Thu Apr 10 2014, 22:07

Very cute....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down