George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is Amal Alamuddin the One?

+37
Alisonfan
Picachu
it's me
Pita428
amaretti
catwoman
Joanna
LornaDoone
blubelle
Maggy
Elo
premiere
Katiedot
Nicky80
justpassinthrough
Carolina Gal
Carla97
fava
Margaret
LizzyNY
Sevens
isogotit
Pari
theminis
Lighterside
pippilotta
NewFanForever
jd68
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Piglet
kmoo
ace
ktsue2002
lelacorb
party animal - not!
silly girl
41 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  Empty Is Amal Alamuddin the One?

Post by silly girl Thu 27 Mar 2014, 16:24

According to this article she is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney finds The One?

Printable version
George Clooney has reportedly found his perfect partner with Amal Alamuddin.

The Hollywood heartthrob was first linked to British barrister Amal last October, but he brushed off the dating rumours.

The couple have since been spotted on holiday in the Seychelles, and George even took Amal to the White House for a screening of his recent war flick Monuments Men.

"George is mad for Amal. She is beautiful and smart and George can't get enough of her. He has never dated someone so educated and he finds her fascinating," an insider confided to British magazine Grazia.

"He has told friends that it's very serious and that this relationship is different to any other he's ever had."

Many think of George as the eternal bachelor after a string of high profile relationships that didn't work out.

But now friends are confident that George has found his perfect lady, and Amal's mix of brains and beauty have got George hooked.

"George feels very proud to have Amal on his arm. They have lots in common and she is very passionate about her work and is really interested in George's humanitarian work," add the source.

George has also reportedly even organised a meeting between the British beauty and his parents Nina and Nick.

"The fact that George has introduced Amal to his parents says a lot because he never does this early on, if at all. Everyone has high hopes for this one and it is looking like Amal might get George to settle down," the insider said.

The new love match comes at the same time as George's ex-girlfriend Stacy Keibler announced she and her husband Jared Pobre are expecting a baby. The pair wed earlier this month, eight months after her split from George.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Is Amal Alamuddin the One?  Empty Re: Is Amal Alamuddin the One?

Post by party animal - not! Thu 27 Mar 2014, 16:37

Mm, well it's British Grazia - not that reliable with their sources - so maybe taken with a pinch of salt........

To be honest, I think any one of us could have written the 'things in common' bit- and as for the meeting the parents thing, well, who knows how long this has been going on or how recent. Do they?

And of course, the word reportedly is there...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:00

I understand that Nick and Nina have known Lisa, Elizabeth and Stacy and perhaps other, so there 'something new' that George has made them even Amal.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:03

Why don't we try being happy for him if this is true? We'll see, either way.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:25

I am new to the site and this will be my first time actually on this site while he is dating someone but from what I have read in the ex girlfriend threads, this seems to be a theme? That at some point the press start going she's the one! That's a lot of pressure on a relationship.

ace
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:36

So very true, Sorcha.........it must be awful to be watched constantly. No wonder he likes to try and keep things private.

I suspect that with this last lot of photo ops he's allowed, he's hoping that folks will be happy for a while and the heat might be off. After all, it's reasonable to assume the papers can't be filled with GC news every single day

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by kmoo Thu 27 Mar 2014, 21:03

Much of the same....

The world's second worst Batman, George Clooney is reportedly head over heel for his new British girlfriend Amal Alamuddin, leading those close to the pair to speculate that soon they will be engaged. The only problem is some of Clooney's friends are afraid this new love is nothing more than a gold-digger looking to exploit George's fame if not his millions.
Rumor has it that George Clooney has fallen so hard for London lawyer Amal Alamuddin, one time advisor to the U.N.'s attorney general, that even close friends think this might be the one.

An insider close to Clooney told OK! that Amal is someone that even George can take seriously:
"Of all the women he's dated over the last few years...Amal is the first that George actually sees a long future with.
"She is extremely smart...achieving the seemingly unattainable ideal of contemporary femininity: She is both breathtakingly beautiful and formidably successful.
"George can't get enough on Amal...If things keep going as well as they are, he'll definitely propose."
While some of Clooney's friends are reportedly elated, a few fear that Alamuddin is only playing George like a puppet, in order to cash in on the exposer.
A source told OK! that people were starting to whisper that Amal is really into the attention more that George himself:
"Some in his inner circle are really questioning Amal's motives.
"Amal acts like she really loves George, but people fear that she may have him fooled...[She] is a sneaky lawyer who knows exactly how to get anything she wants."
George still has some moving to do if he want's to catch up with his ex, WWE wrestling superstar Stacey Keibler.
A friend of Stacey's told OK! that even though Keibler and wealthy techie boyfriend Jared Pobr have been dating only half a year, there should be a baby on the way any day now:
"Everyone is buzzing. I would say she's preggers.
"[George] is telling friends he dodged a bullet."
We'll see.
kmoo
kmoo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Thu 27 Mar 2014, 21:23

Amal may or may not be 'the one', only time will tell.

It seems that the differences between Amal and the past GFs is what has the media and some fans in a tizzy thinking George has found his true love and will finally settle down.

I'm just curious if her differences will be enough for George to look at himself and do what it will take to make a relationship work. His track record is just plain bad and I wonder if after decades of the same attitude he even wants to change. Will he make her a priority in his life instead of 3rd or 4th down the line? Will he be willing to go to her instead of sending for her to come to him when he wants to see her? Would he be willing to go to London or NYC while she's working without any other reason for being there than to be with her? When he's at Lake Como this summer will he expect her to come to him or will he take the time to go to her if she can't get away? Would he sacrifice some time in Italy to go somewhere she'd like to go? George gives a lot to his women but it all seems to be 'stuff'. Does he give of himself? Will he make sacrifices to make her happy or will it be all about what he wants?

I wish them all the luck in the world but unless George is willing to make some changes in his life, finding 'the one, perfect woman' isn't going to matter because he'll need to do much more than find her to keep her.

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 27 Mar 2014, 21:48

The words 'engaged' and 'gold digger' all in one article!

(quickly followed by the thoughts 'character assassination' and 'hyperbole' by any chance?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Thu 27 Mar 2014, 22:03

It seems like stuff we've read over and over with George and any new girlfriend. Well except the super smart part. That's new.

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 27 Mar 2014, 22:47

an insider confided to British magazine Grazia. ...

an insider also confided a few months ago, George was crazy about Eva Mendez ....

an insider confided

I'll only believe it when George himself says something
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 28 Mar 2014, 01:27

It is all very romantic most eligible I love you most eligible.

As long as no hearts get broken.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 01:55

They've all been 'The One,' until they weren't.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Fri 28 Mar 2014, 05:12

No way he is getting married anytime soon. Will Amal be the one? It's far too soon to tell. But calling her a gold digger is very funny - her family is quite wealthy. If she was after money her work & family connections would have set her up to snag a powerful, wealthy man long before she met George.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 28 Mar 2014, 05:25

Way2Old4Dis wrote:They've all been 'The One,' until they weren't.

Getting my laughs quota for the day.....love this site! Very Happy Very Happy 

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pippilotta Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:26

Piglet wrote:Amal may or may not be 'the one', only time will tell.

It seems that the differences between Amal and the past GFs is what has the media and some fans in a tizzy thinking George has found his true love and will finally settle down.

I'm just curious if her differences will be enough for George to look at himself and do what it will take to make a relationship work. His track record is just plain bad and I wonder if after decades of the same attitude he even wants to change. Will he make her a priority in his life instead of 3rd or 4th down the line? Will he be willing to go to her instead of sending for her to come to him when he wants to see her? Would he be willing to go to London or NYC while she's working without any other reason for being there than to be with her? When he's at Lake Como this summer will he expect her to come to him or will he take the time to go to her if she can't get away? Would he sacrifice some time in Italy to go somewhere she'd like to go? George gives a lot to his women but it all seems to be 'stuff'. Does he give of himself? Will he make sacrifices to make her happy or will it be all about what he wants?

I wish them all the luck in the world but unless George is willing to make some changes in his life, finding 'the one, perfect woman' isn't going to matter because he'll need to do much more than find her to keep her.

That's exactly what I think. AA has another profession than the ex gf of GC. Most people like to interprete all what they see or read and belief to be objective. But often they forget that their interpretation is just a picture of their own opinions.
Many questions for him, but what about her? Do you believe that only he must change to make a relationship work longer than 2 years? To be honest, soon GC is 53 years old. He has developed his personality over a long time. He had experienced hard times as well as good and sucessful times. I believe that he is able to change to some extend but I doubt that he is willing to change to the opposite. And AA? Would she be willing to step back a little to be with him? Will she be able to keep the balance between continuing her career and having a relationship with a strong celebrity?
Will she be able to stand the pressure of being "a perfect woman"? Frankly, I don't think that she is a perfect woman for many reasons. One reason is: there is no perfect woman or even perfect man in this world. Maybe in another world  Wheee! 
pippilotta
pippilotta
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 28 Mar 2014, 11:00

@pippilotta Good post with very good questions ...only time will tell!

@Way2....YEP! ahahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 11:38

As far as I'm concerned Amal is one, of many!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Mar 2014, 12:16

Celebitchy's take on the story...Star Magazine quotes:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 28 Mar 2014, 14:41

Well... every time I notice pictures, the one constant thought that strikes me is that "The One" destined for Amal is a full-fledged Author / Writer, some one who has had books written... Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Fri 28 Mar 2014, 17:08

@pippilotta - I didn't mean to imply that making a relationship work was all up to George. I certainly don't expect him to suddenly become perfect.  I'm just wondering if he's willing to make this relationship more of a priority than he's shown in the past.

I wouldn't want to see George change who he is at all. I just hope they both have their eyes wide open.

Last edited by Piglet on Fri 28 Mar 2014, 22:29; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:07

Well he's introducing her to his brainier friends so maybe she IS the ONE!

As I said in another thread - I'd much rather he be with her but he should proceed with caution until he's sure what her politics truly are because if she IS anti Israel and anti Jewish that could pose a problem for George with his work.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:27

I really find it difficult to believe (but I'm happy to be corrected) that in her profession and life she wouldn't be at all....maybe it's historical stuff from past generations, (maybe a bit like Northern Ireland)...and somewhere online there are photos of her at all sorts of events in New York.

Her mother's a news editor who may think that the media is biased sometimes but there are UK journalists who say the same sort of thing, and I've no idea what her father is professor of, but he was Vice Chancellor of the American University in Beirut so.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:29

.........I meant 'I find it difficult to believe that she would be'. Sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:36

Well, whatever Amal's political and ideological leanings, George knows them, just like he knew of the crotch-bearing and booty-shaking and ass-flossing photos of girlfriends past. And it makes no difference to him; otherwise he wouldn't have been with them then or with her now. He wants her, he got her. In Clooneyworld, that's how things work.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:42

Clooneyworld - that must be a nice place to visit Way2Old4Dis
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 28 Mar 2014, 21:55

She will be the one right now for at least the next year or two for sure. If he makes her the "one" as far as making her Mrs. C., I doubt it. But time will tell. Hopefully she has read the manuscript from his previous relationships. If I were her I would just enjoy the moment (believe Stacy Keibler said that).
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Mar 2014, 22:03

Exactly that's what Id be doing, living in the moment, and enjoying the ride
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Mar 2014, 04:59

Yes but is Amal THE ONE?

What was that about riding something theminis?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 29 Mar 2014, 07:05

Who me riding? ha ha (as I said several posts up, she is one, of many) she is the right one, right now, next week who knows.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 30 Mar 2014, 03:13

silly girl wrote:Celebitchy's take on the story...Star Magazine quotes:

George Clooney seemed like a nervous teenager as he smiled and slipped his arm around Amal Alamuddin’s shoulder on March 15 during a whirlwind safari in Tanzania. Just days before, the couple were spotted taking a romantic stroll hand in hand on a beach in the Seychelles – an island off the coast of Southeast Africa and a huge honeymoon destination.

“It looked very sweet,” says a witness. “He was hanging on her every word and looking at her like she was the only woman in the world.”

Insiders say Clooney is clearly in love with the Oxford-educated beauty, but the question is whether he’s god enough for her! Beirut-born and raised in England, Amal is an international lawyer specializing in human rights. The 36-year-old coedited a book about the law and politics of Lebanon – and as if that didn’t make her enough of a scholar, she is also fluent in French and Arabic.

George, whose last three girlfriends were a WWE star, an Italian TV hostess and a Vegas cocktail waitress, is gushing to friends that Amal is the woman he’s been waiting for. The insider says George can even see himself proposing!

“George can’t get enough of Amal. He’s very attracted to her and loves how smart and successful she is. He loves their intellectual conversations. He knows she’s a kepper and won’t do anything to risk screwing this up. If things keep going well, he’ll definitely propose.”

[From Star, print edition]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 30 Mar 2014, 04:28

Sevens - PLEASE consider the source! Star magazine of all things, quoting "a witness" and an "insider". Any real insider would never talk to them (or any other gossip rag).

I'm not saying he isn't really into her - I don't know what he's thinking - but please take this story with a grain of salt (if not a ton!).
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 30 Mar 2014, 04:57

Yeah I know gossips are just for fun...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 30 Mar 2014, 05:19

kmoo wrote:Much of the same....

The world's second worst Batman, George Clooney is reportedly head over heel for his new British girlfriend Amal Alamuddin, leading those close to the pair to speculate that soon they will be engaged. The only problem is some of Clooney's friends are afraid this new love is nothing more than a gold-digger looking to exploit George's fame if not his millions.
Rumor has it that George Clooney has fallen so hard for London lawyer Amal Alamuddin, one time advisor to the U.N.'s attorney general, that even close friends think this might be the one.

An insider close to Clooney told OK! that Amal is someone that even George can take seriously:
"Of all the women he's dated over the last few years...Amal is the first that George actually sees a long future with.
"She is extremely smart...achieving the seemingly unattainable ideal of contemporary femininity: She is both breathtakingly beautiful and formidably successful.
"George can't get enough on Amal...If things keep going as well as they are, he'll definitely propose."
While some of Clooney's friends are reportedly elated, a few fear that Alamuddin is only playing George like a puppet, in order to cash in on the exposer.
A source told OK! that people were starting to whisper that Amal is really into the attention more that George himself:
"Some in his inner circle are really questioning Amal's motives.
"Amal acts like she really loves George, but people fear that she may have him fooled...[She] is a sneaky lawyer who knows exactly how to get anything she wants."
George still has some moving to do if he want's to catch up with his ex, WWE wrestling superstar Stacey Keibler.
A friend of Stacey's told OK! that even though Keibler and wealthy techie boyfriend Jared Pobr have been dating only half a year, there should be a baby on the way any day now:
"Everyone is buzzing. I would say she's preggers.
"[George] is telling friends he dodged a bullet."
We'll see.

Well he was definitely head over heal on Thurday night when leaving..to the ground actually...Lmao!

Pls see GC and AA on Double date!

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 05:23

I think all these rags have one thing in common. They write what they hope will happen and then if it does, then they can "We had it first!"

The problem is, they'll all have it "first" since they're all writing the same crap.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 30 Mar 2014, 05:47

Exactly, Lorna - the same crap almost word for word. All it takes is one idiot and they all pick it up and spread it around like manure!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Sun 30 Mar 2014, 11:32

I recall reading somewhere that he had spoken to the president about how SK was "The One" and that he believe he was head of heals in love with her and that he wouldn't let her go as she was like one of the boys. As for her been wealthy? How is she wealthy? Does living in a $1.4 million dollar home make you wealthy then I am wealthy as I live in a home that is to that value. Is she wealthy because she has an education, I am sure that a lot of individuals on this forum are educated, I know I am I have 3 degrees and I am bilingual and I have travelled the world.  So how do you determine wealthy and well educated?
Sorry I don't mean to be rude or mean but I am tried of reading about how wealthy and educated she is.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 30 Mar 2014, 11:40

Margaret wrote:I recall reading somewhere that he had spoken to the president about how SK was "The One" and that he believe he was head of heals in love with her and that he wouldn't let her go as she was like one of the boys. As for her been wealthy? How is she wealthy? Does living in a $1.4 million dollar home make you wealthy then I am wealthy as I live in a home that is to that value. Is she wealthy because she has an education, I am sure that a lot of individuals on this forum are educated, I know I am I have 3 degrees and I am bilingual and I have travelled the world.  So how do you determine wealthy and well educated?
Sorry I don't mean to be rude or mean but I am tried of reading about how wealthy and educated she is.

I have looked this up previously as so many these days are saying they are wealthy.

Apparently the definition of wealth is....could live without regular income(paying work) existing on profits from investments. hth

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Sun 30 Mar 2014, 11:49

I just wish that they would stop reporting that she is wealthy. Do anyone know if they are renting that home that they live in? You can still live in a $1.4 Million home and rent. I am currently unemployed, so there I am wealthy!
Margaret
Margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 11:58

Right, well here in he UK houses are incredibly expensive, and for where that house is it's a reasonable quote, although it was probably bought some time ago at nothing like the price. Remember Amal is British and she and her mother came to the UK at the age of 2.

Another example of pricing here. If you wanted to rent a room in a flat in, say, not the most expensive London suburb, so commuter belt, you would on average £500-550 a month

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 30 Mar 2014, 16:08

I think the belief that she is wealthy is not based solely on the house she/her mom live in. I thought there was family money---grandfather (?) started an airlines. I think the top tier education, expensive clothes, shoes and handbags add to the perception she comes from money.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 30 Mar 2014, 19:04

Yes I think she is the one.

In case I´m wrong, next chance is when he is 56. (just a bet Smile)

Wealthy? Converting the figures mentioned here GBP to CHF, no I do not think wealthy. Just normal, quite average.

Fava: what you listed are signs of "new money" or "no money" hardly ever "old money"  Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 19:32

Well I've got NO MONEY so new or old it makes no difference to me!  HA!

All I ask is when they marry that they NOT sell their pictures to PEOPLE magazine.  And until this past week I would have preferred Vogue, but since they've now put that "reality-star-that-shall-remain-nameless-with-her-arrogant-fiance" on the cover, I wouldn't buy Vogue if you paid me.

Instead, sell them to Oprah, she'll probably even break down and let them have the cover too!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 30 Mar 2014, 19:41

...... Sofa bounce 

Or Oprah should give them her yellow sofa !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:17

It has been reported that Amal is a successful lawyer. But I am wondering what is going on these past months? They were together in Cabo, somewhere on COH it was mentioned that she was the dark haired girl in the restaurant in Canada during Tomorrowland filming, she essentially spent the entire month of March on a safari, yachting near Dubai, in the Seychelles, coming back to NYC and having dinner and then Soho House in L.A., and that sushi restaurant. Is she still working full time or what? Has anyone heard anything else? Even a lawyer with a career such as hers can't be gone all that long all the time.
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:18

Carolina Gal wrote:It has been reported that Amal is a successful lawyer.  But I am wondering what is going on these past months?  They were together in Cabo, somewhere on COH it was mentioned that she was the dark haired girl in the restaurant in Canada during Tomorrowland filming, she essentially spent the entire month of March on a safari, yachting near Dubai, in the Seychelles, coming back to NYC and having dinner and then Soho House in L.A., and that sushi restaurant.  Is she still working full time or what?  Has anyone heard anything else?  Even a lawyer with a career such as hers can't be gone all that long all the time.  

No lawyer can be gone that long. Well, unless they're not active anymore.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:30

Carolina Gal wrote:It has been reported that Amal is a successful lawyer.  But I am wondering what is going on these past months?  They were together in Cabo, somewhere on COH it was mentioned that she was the dark haired girl in the restaurant in Canada during Tomorrowland filming, she essentially spent the entire month of March on a safari, yachting near Dubai, in the Seychelles, coming back to NYC and having dinner and then Soho House in L.A., and that sushi restaurant.  Is she still working full time or what?  Has anyone heard anything else?  Even a lawyer with a career such as hers can't be gone all that long all the time.  

I also found it strange.

I would find it funny after so exalt her profession, she ends up leaning on it like the other Very Happy Very Happy 
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:33

See that's another indication that she's "The One" she's left her job for George. He's convinced her and they're probably feverishly working on getting her a resident visa in the US.

So let's keep watch for Vera Wang showing up anywhere near any of George's houses! Or Amal ending up in Milan or wherever in Italy Armani is designing.

Hmmm, maybe THAT's where the paps should be haning out!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:38

Slow down Lorna....you'll have a heart attack
with that feverish imagination running so fast.

Wheee! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:50

Yeah Lorna you words will mark the press tomorrow morning you never know how is reading here HAHAHA

If she is slowing down her work maybe her and George getting together and create a work business together for humanitarian work  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next