George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people)

+21
lionheart
Nicky80
Lakin460
silly girl
Cinderella
Joanna
Maggy
hathaross
MM
pattygirl
it's me
sarah ali
laetval
cindigirl
Atalante
lucy
lolo"layla"
blubelle
fluffy
melbert
Katiedot
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 Empty Re: ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people)

Post by sarah ali Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:40

Cindigirl i looooooooooooooove ur piiiiiiiiic!!!!!!!!!!!! if that's u , u look amaaaaaazing Surprised

Last edited by sarah ali on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a letter)
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people) - Page 2 Empty Re: ER (the one we all know and love, with Doug Ross and a bunch of other people)

Post by cindigirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:50

No Sarah, unfortunately that's not me. It might have been a few years ago. But time marches on. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:53

Am sure u look even waaaaaay better! Thumbs up!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:57

Thanks Sarah. That's basically what I looked like a few years ago. That's why I picked it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:59

good choice I love you
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Aug 2011, 00:12

nice avatar Sarah!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 00:26

Thank you Cindi, it brings back many memories! I loved the show from the start and , of course, Doug and Carol's love story as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Aug 2011, 01:13

cindigirl wrote:Mel, the video might be a little dark (serious) but I'm glad you liked it!

But, Doug's emotions, and Mark's emotions - OMG! Yes, it was very serious and very intense, but the whole show touched me so deeply and I just fell in love with the characters and George.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sun 14 Aug 2011, 01:18

i loved how Doug was looking at her when she entered , it was like he's crying without tears
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 14 Aug 2011, 07:25

Seriously Cindigirl, you KNOW there's already a thread for ER because you've posted in it so why start a new one?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 14 Aug 2011, 14:01

Katie I mistakenly posted it under Old Films and TV programs. I apologize for your inconvenience!

Last edited by cindigirl on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 14:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletion)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:46

I decided to post some pictures of Doug... and Georeg behind the scenes!! Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This episode: cheers
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:49

Love this cast!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:58

Thanks hathaross - Hahahaha in the 6th picture down with G and his Aunt Rosemary his expression is the EXACT same expression my son gives the camera when he has to take a picture with me. It's like they're saying - Do I really have to do this? Is this necessary? Why, why, why?

I guess it's a macho guy thing. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 Sep 2011, 19:05

LOL Really? aaawww.....
Yeah, he´s like: Come on aunt, I take a lot of photos and we have already many, I´m your nephew!! LOL

I´ll upload more other day of behind the scene, with Julianna...
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 19:58

Yippee! This is why we're here! Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:06

These are so great! Thanks Hathaross!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:36

Wonderful photos, Hathaross! That George sure is handsome! I didn't follow him during the ER days so I missed out on all these pics! Thanks for sharing them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:42

thanks for the photos!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:04

Video - Doug and Carol revisited in January 2009. George comes back to ER to film one more episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:34

Oh CindiGirl - THANK YOU! Such Sweet Sorrow was also included in those clips. You've made my day!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:43

I'm glad I made your day as you've brightened up everyone's day.
Love2
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 17:58

Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 03 Jan 2012, 02:57

one of the best thanks cindigirl !

the other one

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Jan 2012, 09:45

the end couldn't be better
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 03 Jan 2012, 11:14

Great pictures and videos. I remember the ER days. I always tried
not to miss a show. It was great to remenizen.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Jan 2012, 14:47

Thanks Lolo! Tears with this one...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 03 Jan 2012, 17:18

I wish they would re-run ER. Give Flowers
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Jan 2012, 16:43

Bloopers:

By the way, there's a rather good fan forum for ER here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so if you're still pining for just one bit more Dr Ross and nurse Hathaway (and who isn't?) scoot over to the site and take a look.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 17:25

I just LOVE Julianna's dirty laugh !!!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 19 Jan 2012, 22:43

lol! so funny!

LOVE GEORGE
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Jan 2012, 22:45

yeahhh
me 2!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:15

Hey, my vids!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

I´m on that fan forum and it is great if someone can join us!!! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:05

Cool Hathaross! I took a look! Nice place! Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:28

Sad news today...James Farentino who played Doug's father on ER died ---he was 73....I always liked him.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:30

My condolences to his family and friends!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 May 2012, 21:44

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 May 2012, 21:53

A lovely E R montage Give Flowers

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 28 May 2012, 22:12

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 28 May 2012, 22:33

amazing
thanks
I appreciated very much

I love you Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 29 May 2012, 02:11

So beautiful!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Tue 29 May 2012, 02:31

sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 29 May 2012, 11:46

Thanks sarah ali for posting that collection...it's one of the best
I've seen.

The song is so suitable too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 29 May 2012, 14:14

Yes indeedy, thank you sarah ali! You've got me all hot and bothered now! Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 29 May 2012, 15:47

Video, season 1 shows Carol's compassion and understanding.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 29 May 2012, 23:23

cindi, I haven't seen ER. What happened here? What happened in season 1 between Doug and Carol? Are they breaking up or had they just broken up prior to this scene?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 29 May 2012, 23:32

You have never seen ER?? YOU HAVE TO!!! Very Happy

Doug and Carol were dating before season 1... but Doug was a womanizer... In season 1 Carol was dating another doctor and were to marry. But you can see, everytime they were together, that they were still in love of each other, thought he also was dating other women......

You have to see it, really!!! Doug is the best character of George. And you´ll fall in love with this couple!! Love3 It´s George and Julianna!! You will do!! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 29 May 2012, 23:46

Lakin460 wrote:cindi, I haven't seen ER. What happened here? What happened in season 1 between Doug and Carol? Are they breaking up or had they just broken up prior to this scene?

I don't know if they broke up, I don't think so, but they may have had a bad argument. Video about Carol's suicide attempt in season 1 and he seems pretty upset understandably..

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 29 May 2012, 23:52

They aren´t breakin up... the Doug chief, of pediatrics, said they would not renew his contract so Carol goes to talk to him.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 30 May 2012, 00:16

hathaross wrote:You have never seen ER?? YOU HAVE TO!!! Very Happy

Doug and Carol were dating before season 1... but Doug was a womanizer... In season 1 Carol was dating another doctor and were to marry. But you can see, everytime they were together, that they were still in love of each other, thought he also was dating other women......

You have to see it, really!!! Doug is the best character of George. And you´ll fall in love with this couple!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It´s George and Julianna!! You will do!! Very Happy

I tell ya'....just from the videos I've seen on this thread in the last couple days, I'm hooked! I can't get enough! I see why they said it was the best drama on TV. I jsut gotta get my hands on some DVDs, cause I haven't found it posted online. Wait! Can I get it from Netflix? Anybody know?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next