George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

+33
lelacorb
justpassinthrough
Atalante
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
pippilotta
Butterfly
melbert
Katiedot
ktsue2002
amaretti
watching
LizzyNY
catwoman
theminis
Love hides in his hair.
Boshkash
NewFanForever
hathaross
Carla97
Piglet
Joanna
annemarie
LornaDoone
fava
silly girl
moniquevander
it's me
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
Sevens
Nicky80
Miss Sunshine
37 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:51

I liked those picture. But I am sad little. Wink

I think,they went to Sudan together after they have a vacation. They looks great together. I hope they always will happy in future. Wink
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:53

Extratv apparently have more pix.

And a new rumour that they're in Cabo now..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 22:56

Thanks PAN, I went on the website from ExtraTV but couldn't find more pics there... maybe they will come later when I sleep  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:02

people.com posted now a video (same link like above). no new pics but mentioned it was a 4 day safai trip 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:04

Id hate to think that George is a tit for tat kind of person and had these photos leaked (or allowed them to be taken) as a take that Stacy!! But I guess you never know.

I really like the photo of the both of them, they do look very comfortable with each other - and remember the photo of the brunette in Cabo, well maybe they have been seeing each other quietly since then. Good on him
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:04

I'm amazed, I confess I had not believed in this relationship . George must have changed much because it is quite different from their ex girlfriends. I also thought it seemed very old in the photos.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:05

I´m happy that he is happy!! Who cares who the woman looks if he likes her and she likes him?

With whoever woman while she doesn´t hurt him !!!!
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:08

Ah theminis I forgot already about the brunette in Cabo at the airport  Very Happy  Good point.....I like to put things together like a puzzle   Thumbs up! 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:09

Nicky80 wrote:Ah theminis I forgot already about the brunette in Cabo at the airport  Very Happy  Good point.....I like to put things together like a puzzle   Thumbs up! 

Wrong brunette Nicky - the Brunette Im talking about is the one in the photo hiding behind George out the front of his house in Cabo

I think you are thinking of the crying brunette in Milan (different one again)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:15

OKAY...too many women in the game....I better let it go  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:17

Yep, Themi. I think you might be right. You know, it's entirely possible that there was a 'conversation' that meant that Stacy had her week in the sun when she married. And His Nibs was polite enough to say 'No, no, after you'........!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:21

Now I hope to end those rumors that he hired women for dating. Amal is successful in her profession, she does not need it.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:27

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, Themi. I think you might be right. You know, it's entirely possible that there was a 'conversation' that meant that Stacy had her week in the sun when she married. And His Nibs was polite enough to say 'No, no, after you'........!!

That would be entirely possible PAN
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:51

Don't know if this belongs here, but Nancy O'Dell just said on ET that the safari was last week and they arrived in NY today. Waiting to see if it shows up in local news.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 18 Mar 2014, 23:59

Oh Lord. They're being hunted down now........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 19 Mar 2014, 00:27

Well look at that. Wonder what could eclipse a baby announcement?? I guess planting the” revenge wedding / G is hurt so moved on quickly” stories weren’t going to be taken lying down. And he seemed to be giving her the space to have the moment in the sun with her marriage getting so much press. Stacy overreached. George stepped back into the mainstream press- with People  of all the publications - who paid for the inside scoop on her wedding and I assume they paid for an exclusive interview for the baby announcement – and will most likely have a multiple page write up on the new love in his life in this week’s edition of People mag.

People mag – could he have made it more obvious that he wants it known? I suppose it is better this time than having a professional photographer  taking pics of him and the new one hugging in his background like the publicity slits he released to confirm the Stacy relationship.

Props to Amal - at least she was able to get him out of his location comfort zones – not publicly in his holiday homes in Cabo or Como so far with this woman. Dubai and Tanzania. Not his usual vacation playground.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 19 Mar 2014, 01:10

US Magazine....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Vacations With Rumored New Girlfriend Amal Alamuddin in Seychelles

Amal Alamuddin is one lucky lady. The British lawyer, who's rumored to be dating A-lister and noted bachelor George Clooney, was whisked away by the Monuments Men actor for a tropical vacation in Seychelles, an island country not far off the coast of Southeast Africa in the Indian Ocean.

Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin, 36, were photographed walking together on March 13 on the beach in Seychelles (where Prince William and Kate Middleton honeymooned in 2011). Both looked appropriately breezy; Alamuddin wore a straw hat and a colorful beach cover-up, while Clooney sported a T-shirt and shorts. He had what looked like a beer in his hand, and she sipped from some kind of tropical fruit.

Rumors about the two first started to swirl when they were spotted together in London last October. At the time, however, Clooney was dating "Croatian Sensation" Monika Jakisic, and Alamuddin was "just a friend," a source told Us.
Clearly, things have changed. The pair recently appeared at a special White House screening of the star's latest movie, Monuments Men, where they "looked very much together," a source told the U.K.'s Daily Mail.

"She's very smart and can hold a conversation," an insider tells Us Weekly of Alamuddin, noting that she and Clooney "are always very close" and engrossed in their own "private" discussions. "He does like having her around."

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:18; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 19 Mar 2014, 01:32

Sounds like a really nice vacation . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 19 Mar 2014, 01:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 01:59

Bravo Ms. Allamudden!!! Can you please tell him to stop telling the cat box story? Thanks!!

George's biggest fan,

ktsue2002
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 02:31

Nicky80 wrote:I moved this topic to the news section as it is a new sighting of George. 

@Katie if you think it should stay under the Girls section then move it back  Very Happy
Yep, thanks. EVERY new sighting of George goes in the news section, no matter who he's standing next to in the photos.

fava wrote: I am waiting with bated breath to see how the nutcase on IMDB spins this.  She should be happy that George is finally with someone with some substance....but somehow I doubt it.  Hard to argue that Amal would enter into a PR contract girlfriend relationship when she has so much going on in her own career.
She's going to go with these are faked photos, I just know it!

fava wrote:And for those in the poll who voted that it was just a business relationship: if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duct---it's a duck!
That's me getting it wrong!

Piglet wrote:So, George had People Magazine to come take 'proof' pictures of him and his new girlfriend? Has he ever done that before? Seems like an odd move for someone who's so insistant on keeping his private life private.
I don't think People actually came to Tanzania to take photos. A photographer took pictures and sold them to the highest bidder. Was this photographer organised by George? That I don't know, but I'd be inclined to say yes.

And yes, he's done this before. When he wanted to announce Stacy, he had pictures of them together 'leaked' to the gossip tabloids. He's not subtle, this one.

it's me wrote:but he doesn't seem so happy to me
He never does, It's Me. Learn to live with it.

ktsue2002 wrote:Bravo Ms. Allamudden!!! Can you please tell him to stop telling the cat box story? Thanks!!

George's biggest fan,

ktsue2002
Amen to that!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 19 Mar 2014, 03:24

George is playing "psychological torture games" again according to IMDb.  Oh dear...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 04:07

Just moving all the pictures and video to one post so we can see them all together.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 04:08

I noticed that the picture above with the coconut in hand is meant to be in the Seychelles, not Tanzania.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 19 Mar 2014, 04:13

Maybe they were in Tanzania some day. The dress and shirt were different.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Mar 2014, 04:38

melbert wrote:George is playing "psychological torture games" again according to IMDb.  Oh dear...

And she's off! LMAO

Now it's all about faithless love. WTF? Oh and it's also supposedly a contract relationship. Well hells bells if it is then George probably got a discount cause SHE could write the freakin contract herself, um, being a lawyer and all!

The entertainment value at IMDB is priceless. You can't pay enough for that SHIT!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 19 Mar 2014, 05:37

what would he say wrote:How? I ask you HOW? do they do it ?

Stacy bounces from George to Jared, George Bounces from Stacy to Amal.... All in the blink of an eye (we are going with first date Oct, right)

Yet, here is PLOM (Poor Little Old Me), practically a born again virgin.  I'm jealous, and make no excuse for that fact.

I know he is a heart throb, multi millionaire, humanitarian, creative genius....but really! You have to ask yourself "how does LOVE come knocking so quickly".

As many of you here know already, I am deep into the online dating scene since beginning of this year.  Somedays I have set aside a couple of hours and line up 6  "coffee's" or if you like meet and greets... I had a Starbuck on one side of the street and a Costa's the othere, and ran between the two, how I haven't been run over by a bus I don't know. affraid 

So in all, after ploughing through the profiles(HUNDREDS)  In all I have selected 53 who I contacted. 39 went on to meet for coffee, out of that 3 very nice guys, who I enjoyed a dinner date (but no bells and whistles) and one I hope will be a very good friend....BUT NO LOVE !!! And it's only March.

So tell me, how do you fall into love like a ping pong? because I sure as hell am failing.

It's just the fact, ppl find each othere sooo easily! Boo Hoo rant over

Hahaha WWHS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy you are so funny! I gave you a green thing for this post (vote).

I totally understand your point. I've tried different online sites searching for boyfriend and was not successful. I also never understood how some people find their soul mate so fast and so easy.
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 19 Mar 2014, 05:38

it's me wrote:I am happy if he is happy
but he doesn't seem so happy
to me

To me neither.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Wed 19 Mar 2014, 05:43

hathaross wrote:Heyyyy

Finally we get something!! Very Happy:D

Can I say that althought I´m very veryyy happy for them, for George, that he is happy, on vacation.... and Amal seems to be a good girl.

And I don´t know why (well, I know but you know... ) everytime I see George with a new woman it brokes my heart a little bit... Always happen that to me since I became a fan of George. I guess it is because I started with this when I was very little and that feeling is still there now that I grow up ( I am on my 20s... )

Hathaross, I understand your feelings. My heart is broken a little too.  Sad  I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, it's so silly....but I do. I gave you a green thing (vote) for this post, for your honesty.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 05:50

Sevens wrote:Maybe they were in Tanzania some day. The dress and shirt were different.
Yes, I'd assume these pics were taken several different days. Tanzania and Seychelles are a nice twin-destination holiday. Safari in Tanzania then beach in Seychelles so it could be that that's what they did.

Amazing that the paps managed to find them in both countries, eh? Wink  Twisted Evil 

Butterfly wrote:
to me

To me neither.
I agree, but let's be honest: we've said the same thing for George when pictured with every girlfriend since Lisa Snowdon onwards. I think we should accept that this is just how he looks when he's not smiling and not read more into it than this.

He doesn't have a particularly happy face when he's not smiling and I don't think he's ever thrilled to see the paparazzi. I think these factors play a much greater part in whether he looks happy or not than his feelings towards the woman he's dating.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Mar 2014, 06:03

different locations for sure?
so different time too

why only now
all together?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pippilotta Wed 19 Mar 2014, 06:20

She seems to be intelligent, successful and independent. George might be at the beginning of a new phase in his life. My best wishes for both.
George has a rather strong personality and is a celebrity. Let's hope that she will be able to keep her personality and career and that they will remain on the same level.
pippilotta
pippilotta
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Mar 2014, 06:33

it's me wrote:different locations for sure?
so different time too

why only now
all together?
Why is this so difficult to understand? Tanzania and the Seychelles are countries near each other. As I wrote, it's common for people to have holidays in both countries: to do a safari in Tanzania and then lie on the beach in the Seychelles.

For sure? No, not for sure. You've been on this site long enough to know already that nobody here has definite information. The pictures of George and Amal in safari clothes were said to have been taken in Tanzania. The picture of them on the beach was said to have been taken in the Seychelles. For all we know these pictures could have been taken at Disneyland.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pippilotta Wed 19 Mar 2014, 06:43

ktsue2002 wrote:Bravo Ms. Allamudden!!! Can you please tell him to stop telling the cat box story? Thanks!!

George's biggest fan,

ktsue2002

Just for my understanding: what is the cat box story? Rolling Eyes 
Thank you.
pippilotta
pippilotta
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Mar 2014, 06:51

Disneyland sounds good
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 07:55

Funny disneyland. Seychelles is def nice spot.

anyways, pics have "people exclusive" on them. I might remember wrong, but didn´t stacy´s wedding pics have the same? What would be really funny though is that next week they´ll have her honeymoon pics - for all we know she might have gone to safari too  Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:11

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:29

Well I'm pleased to see George is taking his much needed holiday in style with a smile and a companion.
Thanks to all for posting the pictures and info.
I would imagine the photos were planned,
and why not ? I'd like to think it was liaised too
with his ex, as he's a gentleman at heart, isn't he ?

(And Please, Pretty Please, no more mentions of
NC on here.
This is a Happy Talk Area.
No spectres at the feast are required.
IMO anyway)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:36

pippilotta wrote:

George's biggest fan,

ktsue2002

Just for my understanding: what is the cat box story? Rolling Eyes 
Thank you.

Off topic now but here is the video.  Embarassed  It was posted in the forum before but couldn't find it now where I think in the George George George section  Very Happy 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 19 Mar 2014, 09:42

it's me wrote:different locations for sure?
so different time too

why only now
all together?

I think I can solve the mystery....

First time I went to Africa, was to Ethiopia, we flew to Addis Ababa, as I sat in Heathrow it said my flight continued to Mahe, I had no idea where this was ...but it was the Seychelles. Every othere Saturday night, it would alternate with Mauritius.

When I got on board I thought gosh these aid workers are a glamorous bunch! I didn't realize they were uber-glam tourists!

I think of late a lot of ppl with money would hit both spots, 'cos its easy to do. You are litterally flying over it.

When I was in Dar there was no connection, but that was years ago..so probably is now OR good old private jet would do it easily.

The picture where they are behind the boys I think they may be looking at tribal dance (of which I am an expert) Ahem No 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 19 Mar 2014, 11:17

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 19 Mar 2014, 11:27

Oooh two words "loved up". Wink 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 19 Mar 2014, 13:37

I think he has grown to really like Amal, they have a more mature relationship... but it's also very well-orchestrated media and image management.

'People' mag might have contacted him about the SK-P story, and a deal was struck about the acquisition and release of the vacation pictures to manage the public image aspect.

George still likes young women. That hasn't changed. He likes them pretty. Nothing different there, either. Amal is a pretty, young woman who is 17 years younger than he is. But because she's an acclaimed attorney who's involved in international affairs, the conversation is about her "substance." As well it should be. But she's still only a couple of years older than his usual GF's. I just don't think this new relationship is entirely an affair of the heart. Note I said "entirely." I certainly think there are feelings there.

I think George is on a mission to 'rehab' his image. He does not like being the butt of running jokes, even though he may take them graciously. He is taken seriously professionally, but he's a target on the personal front. And I think he thinks it is an issue in the larger picture of his life. Sure, he does what he wants. But if what he wants holds him back from his goals, he'll do something different. And this is the start of the changes he knows he needs to make.

He and Amal don't look like they're on a father/daughter field trip. They each bring a certain level of gravitas to the table. She doesn't need him for career purposes. They look like they genuinely like each other. He shows he's willing to change up the usual routine for her -- so it must be real, right? But, also... George gets to show he's still "got it" enough for the "Hottest Barrister" or whatever.

I think she's a perfect choice.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 19 Mar 2014, 13:48

A friend of mine says that the picture of them on safari, where his arm is around her shoulders, looks like he's a fisherman posing with his big catch. :-)

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 19 Mar 2014, 13:55

Personally I find nothing mysterious about this pairing at all. It most probably started as a professional working relationship based upon mutual humanitarian issues and then blossomed into something more as they spent time together. That happens every day in the professional working world, why should it be any different here.

They are both single professional adults, who found they have much in common and I can see more of a personal relationship growing from there as nothing out of the ordinary. People find romance at work all the time. Why is it different because it involves George Clooney?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Mar 2014, 13:56

Way2Old4Dis wrote:A friend of mine says that the picture of them on safari, where his arm is around her shoulders, looks like he's a fisherman posing with his big catch. :-)

ROTFLMAO AND you made me pee my pants!!

Damn it Way -- no jokes it's too early for me!

I gotta get going - work calls and sitting here LMAO isn't going to get me there.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 19 Mar 2014, 14:44

to me

For me both do not seem happy. She smiled a forced, sick smile
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Mar 2014, 15:28

what pic are you referring to?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 19 Mar 2014, 15:35

I think they look like too people enjoying each others company. They don't look unhappy to me. Not everyone grins like a maniac when they are happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 19 Mar 2014, 17:27

There's no need to smile, but the look says it all
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next