George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

+33
lelacorb
justpassinthrough
Atalante
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
pippilotta
Butterfly
melbert
Katiedot
ktsue2002
amaretti
watching
LizzyNY
catwoman
theminis
Love hides in his hair.
Boshkash
NewFanForever
hathaross
Carla97
Piglet
Joanna
annemarie
LornaDoone
fava
silly girl
moniquevander
it's me
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
Sevens
Nicky80
Miss Sunshine
37 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 08 Apr 2014, 17:51

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks PAN, just post again below the pic you are referring to. Looks to me like him. So it was a family holiday too  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love you 

He is looking very happy.
I am happy for him.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Nicky80 Tue 08 Apr 2014, 20:51

Thank you to Miss-Sunshine2020, 

she did some reseach on it and found out that Tala is mostly used as a feminine name and this guy is mostlikly not Ama's brother. His name is Tarek Miknas he is the CEO for FP7 Group. See links below. Could be all wrong but looks to me he is the same guy. What do you think? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's the company

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 20:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Apr 2014, 21:14

Checked out the google link, and I think Tala is the girl in the picture, so her sister, so that's her other half! It fooled me because I immediately noticed the guy and he's the biggest pic on the link, so thank you, Miss Sunshine!

Looks like sister Tala Alamuddin runs an events company in Singapore...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 08 Apr 2014, 21:21

The lady in the middle looks like the flight attendant that took a picture
with George.

A fight from Dubai to NY.

The picture is here some wheres.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 08 Apr 2014, 21:27

@PAN: Now it makes sense...when I googled Tala it came always up with the connection in Singapore. Interesting..... But the woman in the picture looks way different then Amal...but I know that doesn't mean anything... Very Happy 

@Maggy I think you refer to the thread below. I had a look at the pic but I don't think they are the same people. But have a look...

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Apr 2014, 21:33

Nicky, FP7 (CEO Tarek Minkas) is the biggest advertising and media group in the Middle East, based in Dubai, and part of McCann, so their accounts are people like Sony, CocaCola......and Emirates..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 08 Apr 2014, 21:37

Uh interesting thanks PAN. I was wondering what the company does but I was to blond to understand the website  Embarassed . Sony...interesting....the world is so small........ I'm sure George enjoys the company from Amal's business conenction/friends....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 08 Apr 2014, 21:44

Thanks, Nicky!

It's not the same lady.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 03 May 2014, 18:41

Tanzanian Safari, anyone?

Rande Gerber's instagram tells us he's visiting a man called Dan Friedkin.

And he happens to own this

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 May 2014, 18:58

Well, that's friedkin' fun info.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 May 2014, 19:17

Interesting
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5