George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

+33
lelacorb
justpassinthrough
Atalante
Lighterside
Way2Old4Dis
pippilotta
Butterfly
melbert
Katiedot
ktsue2002
amaretti
watching
LizzyNY
catwoman
theminis
Love hides in his hair.
Boshkash
NewFanForever
hathaross
Carla97
Piglet
Joanna
annemarie
LornaDoone
fava
silly girl
moniquevander
it's me
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
Sevens
Nicky80
Miss Sunshine
37 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:20

LornaDoone wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:A friend of mine says that the picture of them on safari, where his arm is around her shoulders, looks like he's a fisherman posing with his big catch. :-)

ROTFLMAO AND you made me pee my pants!!

Damn it Way -- no jokes it's too early for me!

I gotta get going - work calls and sitting here LMAO isn't going to get me there.

Yeah, this latest bit of Clooney News has only given me an excuse to procrastinate on a project I should be working on full-time.

But, on a related note, why is it that the only Africans you ever see wearing sunglasses are the military dictators?

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal on vacation in Tanzania and Seychelles - New Pics

Post by Nicky80 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:22

More pics, found on les frenchies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:23

mmhhh don't know why the pics appear now so small when I post them   scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:33

horrible pants
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:33

It's because Startrax want you to sign in and pay for the bigger image - usual agency stuff. It's not you, Nicky!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:36

she seems to have short stature
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Mar 2014, 18:41

You know, I used to think His Nibs and Ms Keibler had common interests - sports, sun, Hollywood - but then I read the comment where she said that she was the least political person she knew.......

This young lady does all the stuff he's passionate about - if you know what I mean!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 19:11

You can see more pics in this video the first few seconds...I guess they will be online tomorrow

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 19 Mar 2014, 19:50

New funny shorts. He looks fat though !  ROTFL 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Mar 2014, 20:09

But when you see him, he's so thin! I don't think he cares. He just wants to be comfortable

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Mar 2014, 20:47

This is interesting. Their resort in Tanzania is also a working coffee farm/plantation

After being pictured on a Tanzanian safari together, George Clooney and new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin hit New York on Tuesday night.

The pair was seen leaving the swanky Carlyle Hotel on the Upper East Side and jumping into a waiting SUV on their way to dinner. Clooney looked tan in a suit and scarf while Alamuddin wore a pink jacket over a chic black outfit.

The movie star and the Oxford-educated barrister’s recent East African jaunt was organized by the exclusive vacation spot Legendary Expeditions, sources said. Legendary’s site says its Tanzanian property, in the foothills of Mount Meru, “features lush, tropical gardens surrounded by a working coffee farm.” And “luxury cottages … make the perfect place to relax and unwind.” The far-flung destination’s rooms come with “satellite TV, broadband internet and a private bar.”
A source told People of Clooney and his latest love interest, “He’s with someone who is a very accomplished attorney. She isn’t someone who is pursuing a career in acting or entertainment … She’s on his level.” Last month, Clooney brought Alamuddin to a screening of his latest film at the White House. He previously dated former professional wrestler Stacy Keibler, who recently tied the knot with tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre.
“The Monuments Men” star is in New York, sources say, for a meeting surrounding his Casamigos tequila brand with Rande Gerber.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 22:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 19 Mar 2014, 21:14

@PAN - Thanks for posting. I saw this article earlier today but didn't pay any special notice to the coffee plantation mention until now. Isn't he working with Souh Sudan to bring back their coffee industry? Maybe this trip was a bit of business mixed with pleasure. I don't know about him, but she sure looks smitten!  Smile 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Mar 2014, 00:59

Beach pic from Startrax and today's pix of Amal in NYC today - Mailonlline

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 20 Mar 2014, 01:36

So we have more exclusive pics on Hola!:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 20 Mar 2014, 04:58

startraksphotos:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Mar 2014, 05:27

So George DOES own a camera! I've often wondered.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Mar 2014, 06:30

Thanks to Clooney Project for the scans. I see that George and Amal didn't go on safari by themselves then.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 20 Mar 2014, 06:39

Katiedot wrote:So George DOES own a camera!  I've often wondered.

So now we know whose camera the released, and subsequently sold, photos are in...

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:15

So were Ben Weiss and his wife on safari too?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:37

LOOOOOOL
the page with Benin it
disappeared !!!

is there a magician ? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:59

Bottom half of pic 5 in the file, IM

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 20 Mar 2014, 13:13

party animal - not! wrote:So were Ben Weiss and his wife on safari too?

Could it be that George is not able to spend a holiday alone with a woman, and must always have friends around. At the beginning of a beautiful relationship I think is critical to being alone and know each other better ......... but George does not seem to figure it out!

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 20 Mar 2014, 14:07

Laughing Indeed Ben Weiss.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 20 Mar 2014, 14:14

COVER STORY: Hollywood bachelor no more! GEORGE CLOONEY sweeps his new lawyer love, AMAL ALAMUDDIN, off her feet during an African safari
Read more in the newest issue of Hello! Canada, on newsstands Thursday!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 20 Mar 2014, 15:30

lelacorb wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:So were Ben Weiss and his wife on safari too?

Could it be that George is not able to spend a holiday alone with a woman, and must always have friends around. At the beginning of a beautiful relationship I think is critical to being alone and know each other better ......... but George does not seem to figure it out!

Maybe he does not want to be alone with her  Shocked . I do not think he's excited. I sensed a thrill him when he was dating Elisabetta Canalis
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 20 Mar 2014, 16:37

I don't think we've ever seen or heard about him holidaying just on his own with a lady friend have we ?
No bad thing.....He obviously always thrives on mixed company. Again a mature attitude to living.  Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Mar 2014, 17:52

I think traveling with a group of friends provides a certain amount of cover for the relationship. It makes it harder to tell if the woman is there as a girlfriend or just as a friend. If it were just the two of them alone there would be no doubt - and a lot more publicity.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Mar 2014, 20:01

Trivial comment: I really love those drop earrings from the pic of Amal in the black dress on the Hola site.

She wore them when being interviewed on the IBA film about systems of justice in Egypt (February 12 2014)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 20 Mar 2014, 22:53

Pan, would you please make a post about that interview in AA's section?
I wasn't registered at the time so I'd love to know more about her. Thanks a lot.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 20 Mar 2014, 23:41

Some how I doubt he has never holidayed alone with a girlfriend . I don't think we would know because he would have done so privately. This would have been private as well if he hadn't wanted people to know about Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 21 Mar 2014, 02:28

Maybe with Lisa Snowdon he was alone .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 21 Mar 2014, 03:10

Thanks Sevens for this Hello cover...I love this pic...there is something in GC's eyes I really love there!

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 21 Mar 2014, 05:10

Just a funny read from VF.COM:

George Clooney Took His New Girlfriend on a Tanzanian Safari
And to the Seychelles, too!

Imagine for a second that you’re George Clooney. First off, you’d presumably spend anywhere from one to a thousand minutes stationed in front of a mirror, just gazing at your own visage in disbelief. But then, once you’d “gotten used to it,” and started going about your daily life and dating people and such, you’d probably realize that, as George Clooney, you could get away with exerting very little effort. George Clooney could probably take a date to the garbage dump, and she’d still tell her friends later it was the best date she’d ever had (“That twinkle in his eye as he laughed beside the giant trash heap changed my life forever.”).

Yet—in spite of this giant head start, as it were, when it comes to dating—Clooney has been pulling out all the stops in romancing rumored new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin. Clooney took Alamuddin on a casual movie date . . . at the White House last month. And now we’ve learned—via some suspiciously well-composed photos in People—that Clooney took the lawyer to Tanzania for a safari. A safari! Even if Alamuddin couldn’t help but get slightly annoyed when Clooney would not stop texting pictures of various animals to Matt Damon with captions like, “Your girlfriend’s looking really pretty today,” she couldn’t stay irritated for long: she’s on a safari with George Clooney.

But maybe safaris aren’t your thing, and you’re thinking to yourself right now, Eh, who wants a safari? They probably got all kinds of weird bug bites and sun burns! This lawyer, she can have him! Well, Us reports that Clooney also took Alamuddin on a vacation to the Seychelles for a tropical respite. Us has pictures of the two on the beach; he’s holding a beer, and she’s holding a tropical fruit. One imagines Alamuddin’s friends are going to have a difficult time keeping it together at their next catch up-session brunch with Alamuddin. “Well, so, I, I mean, you probably saw the pictures, but . . . yeah, I just spent a week on a safari and on the beach with George Clooney, no big deal. But, uh, is your knee problem getting any better, Sharon? And, Kelly, did that, you know, did that bartender guy ever text you back?”
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Fri 21 Mar 2014, 05:28

Most importantly a lot of people have been kept in jobs this week.

And a lot of bored people amused by this current dating situation.

Like a lot of things in life... its all just talk and gossip, Amusement and a fun time by all.

Not forgetting this is not a movie but peoples real life.

Today I still have to work out how I can put food on the table, pay bills...etc..etc.. Life goes on iMo

Last edited by NewFanForever on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 05:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 21 Mar 2014, 05:43

NewFanForever wrote:Most importantly a lot of people have been kept in jobs this week.

And a lot of bored people amused by this current dating situation.

Like a lot of things in life... its all just talk and gossip, Amusement and a fun time by all.

Not forgetting this is not a movie but peoples real life.

Today I still have to work out how I can put food on the table, pay bills...etc..etc.. Life goes on iMo

Sure NewFanForever... everyone is working... even the "poor" homeless-alms-pleader on the road... just that some get paid $$$ while some receive special graces... AND everyone gets to have their meals... for as long as it does not have to come through the lying+lusting spirits, BUT THROUGH good works+blessings, there will be REAL peace+joy+happiness...  I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 21 Mar 2014, 07:12

Joanna wrote:I don't think we've ever seen or heard about him holidaying just on his own with a lady friend have we ? 
Celine said that she and George had holidayed together, alone but that's the last time I've ever heard it mentioned.

LizzyNY wrote:I think traveling with a group of friends provides a certain amount of cover for the relationship. It makes it harder to tell if the woman is there as a girlfriend or just as a friend.
 Yeah, kind of, but most people can count to two.  If it's Ben + wife, then another couple of friends and their partners then George and a woman . . . If everyone else is a couple then it's easy to figure out that the spare woman and George are a couple too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Mar 2014, 15:35

2Katie - You're assuming it's an even number of guys and gals- I was just thinking a group of people hanging out together - not necessarily paired off.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 21 Mar 2014, 21:31

That's fun . A group of friends on a trip .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 21 Mar 2014, 22:59

WOW Amal Alamuddin this is the woman for Clooney. I bet that Clooney will marry this woman. Clooney needs a woman who is intelligent. And she's intelligent and seems to be intelligent.

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Fri 21 Mar 2014, 23:03

This woman is Clooney's wife, Pretty, Intelligent and Smart
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 01:28

Cute pic Einstein! I wish they got married too.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 22 Mar 2014, 01:44

Einsten, I know you want a mommy for your daddy, and I hope you get a good one.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 03:07

LizzyNY wrote:2Katie - You're assuming it's an even number of guys and gals- I was just thinking a group of people hanging out together - not necessarily paired off.
True.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:17

Henway kindly scanned People Magazine for us:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:20

Thanks for the scans!
Seems People got more exclusive stuff than any other media!
It was George's intention for sure. Very Happy 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:22

Wait...Hola! got the Cabo dinner pic
Interesting...
Any news from ET? They said they'd have some exclusive coverage on this too
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:28

I can only take so much happy couples. Thanks for the pics.

Interesting presenting this very memorable holiday....if he GC was actually poor and not offering much, wondering what the result would be then...how much time or interest would be shown...that's when you'd really know?

A poor man often has a lot...if he has love because he knows he is loved for himself. iMo

Love to me was when my mothers partner had 3 choc's and gave her two.

Small but touching to me.

My mum said..people with money are not interested in whether people like them for themselves or not

If they have the money they will use it to get what they want or present themselves as they are...if indeed GC is like this!...That we don't know iMo

Last edited by NewFanForever on Sat 22 Mar 2014, 04:53; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding.)

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 05:11

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 22 Mar 2014, 07:17

NewFanForever wrote:I can only take so much happy couples. Thanks for the pics.

Interesting presenting this very memorable holiday....if he GC was actually poor and not offering much, wondering what the result would be then...how much time or interest would be shown...that's when you'd really know?

A poor man often has a lot...if he has love because he knows he is loved for himself. iMo

Love to me was when my mothers partner had 3 choc's and gave her two.

Small but touching to me.

My mum said..people with money are not interested in whether people like them for themselves or not

If they have the money they will use it to get what they want or present themselves as they are...if indeed GC is like this!...That we don't know iMo

Aaaaw so sweet!  Your mother is so fortunate NewFanForever Smile and so are you to have caught that touch Smile

May be George does double sacrifices for Amal to make her happy Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 22 Mar 2014, 11:16

Changing the subject of the conversation, I know, but does US weekly really not know what a coconut looks like?

"He had what looked like a beer in his hand, and she sipped from some kind of tropical fruit."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next