George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set

5 posters

Go down

Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set Empty Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set

Post by Nicky80 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 07:31

Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set

The French actor was amazed by the Hollywood hunk's modesty and passion for his work while shooting WW2 drama 'The Monuments Men', which boasts an cast all-star cast including Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon and Bill Murray.
Asked how he fitted in among the A-list cast, Dujardin told France's TF1 channel: ''By being a clown, it's the best way to bond, humour. But staying awestruck and taking pleasure from the experience and because they're all enjoying it, we communicated that way. You have people who never stop like John Goodman and George, he's like a locomotive. He needs harmony. He's still amazed by his status and his enjoyment of the scenery, the work. He's not blasé. ''
'The Artist' star recalled the first time Clooney contacted him about the film and said the pair have always had a banter-filled friendship because they sent humourous selfies back and forth.
He joked: ''George Clooney sent me an email two years ago, I was in my bathing suit at the time. He said, 'I'm making a film called 'The Monuments Men' and there's a French guy role in it, do you want to come have fun with us?' I sent him back a mail saying, 'It's not possible, leave me alone - I'm on holiday', with a photo attached of me with my hair sticking up everywhere.
''He sent me back one of him with long hair in the 80s so I said, 'OK, you win, I'm coming.' I then told him it was going to take me a good 15 days to understand his script. It's always very easy [working] with George.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set Empty Re: Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set

Post by Joanna Mon 17 Mar 2014, 09:50

Oooooo......sending sexy selfies to each other.
Now that'll get 'em gossiping. Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set Empty Re: Jean Dujardin: George Clooney is a 'locomotive' on set

Post by it's me Mon 17 Mar 2014, 10:31

you are right ! Shocked 

help  facepalm 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 13:49

Two weeks to understand the script - is it for real? LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 17 Mar 2014, 16:34

I wonder if George sent him the script in French or English. They said he barely spoke English before the film ,so either way would have been quite a challenge.Maybe he had a translator. Or maybe his English is better than he lets on. Smile 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down