George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House

+32
Margaret
Pari
Sevens
LornaDoone
janieb
isogotit
Boshkash
Missa
ace
fava
Carla97
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Maggy
Katiedot
Nicky80
justpassinthrough
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
theminis
it's me
Piglet
lourdes flores
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
Atalante
lelacorb
Picachu
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
silly girl
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Feb 2014, 13:47

WWHS - Lighten up, sweetie ! No apology needed, just a minor misunderstanding. I totally agree with what you said about him treating a friend to a neat experience - just wasn't sure he would extend that kind of casual invitation to her, because of her profession, not their relationship.

And I totally agree with : "put your game face on, and F*** the begrudgers".  That's not just good advice for them, it's a great philosophy to live by. (And your English is fine - awake or asleep!)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House

Post by Carla97 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 13:53

Maggy wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I don't feel bad about the photos.  If George was really dumb enough to take a secret date to the White House and then to a public bar . . . I think he can expect it not to remain secret for much longer.

I do feel bad for her, though. If she's not dating him, it's going to be an awfully difficult few weeks.
Dating or not, is really going to be hard on her. The Lawyer's Bar Association will want answers on the basis of the ethical rule of conduct between a lawyer and a client. I wonder if the Barr Association has gotten word of this. And also how will this
affect the Obamas. Am sure some lawyers are already planning some evil legal strategy against them.

Disclaimer: Am looking at all this through the eyes of a lawyer/legal system.
Am sure am not he only one thinking in legal terms here.

Relax Maggy. Suki Waterhouse was there for a dinner just weeks before. LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Feb 2014, 14:02

@Lighterside - Yes, George and Obama have a working relationship and have collaborated on many issues. But from what I have heard George say, they were friends long before Obama was president. IMO they share common ideals and goals in the world arena and also genuinely like each other.

What was discussed is anyone's guess. I would love to have been a fly on the wall.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 26 Feb 2014, 14:32

Maggy wrote:
Katiedot wrote:I don't feel bad about the photos.  If George was really dumb enough to take a secret date to the White House and then to a public bar . . . I think he can expect it not to remain secret for much longer.

I do feel bad for her, though. If she's not dating him, it's going to be an awfully difficult few weeks.
Dating or not, is really going to be hard on her. The Lawyer's Bar Association will want answers on the basis of the ethical rule of conduct between a lawyer and a client. I wonder if the Barr Association has gotten word of this. And also how will this
affect the Obamas. Am sure some lawyers are already planning some evil legal strategy against them.

I don't think we have any evidence George is one of her legal clients. At the meeting in Oct., it sounded like her team was asking him for advice based on his experience in Sudan.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 26 Feb 2014, 14:48

I don't think she's his lawyer - as I said before, what does he personally need a human rights lawyer for? Is working with Matt Damon that terrible?!

It's possible that she does / has done work for Satellite Sentinel or one of his other humanitarian charities but that doesn't make George her direct client, I don't think.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:07

And it's all over the twitterverse, which of course means it's all over the internet too.

Interesting that Stan wouldn't comment.  In that case, I think I'm going to have to change my mind and say that George IS dating Amal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney mum on possible new attorney beau

By Emily SmithFebruary 26, 2014

Bill Murray says there was no sex on set of 'The Monuments Men'
George Clooney is sidestepping questions about whether he’s dating British barrister Amal Alamuddin, who represents WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Clooney took human rights lawyer Alamuddin to the White House last week for a screening of “The Monuments Men.”

MailOnline reported that later, Clooney and Alamuddin, who’s a special envoy to Kofi Annan on Syria, “looked very much together” over a drink at a hotel.

Clooney’s rep wouldn’t comment, but the star earlier denied dating Alamuddin, with whom he’s working on a Syria satellite program.
He’s also reportedly funding a spy satellite to monitor Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir.

George Clooney’s White House date: Julian Assange’s hot lawyer, Amal Alamuddin?

February 26, 2014

By Kaiser

Back in October of last year, there were some reports that George Clooney might have gotten himself a new girlfriend, his first since the Stacy Keibler thing. It’s new territory for us to see Clooney do a major promotional push (like he did for The Monuments Men and, to a lesser extent, Gravity) without an official girlfriend. In October, the claim was that he had been quietly seeing a lawyer named Amal Alamuddin, who happens to be A) hot and B) Julian Assange’s lawyer. Usually, Clooney doesn’t go for the smart, educated, political types, and so the reports were easy enough to dismiss. After all, while Clooney doesn’t date smart women, he sometimes hangs out with smart women, so many of us thought, “Eh, she’s probably just a friend/colleague.”

But now it’s looking more and more like Amal Alamuddin might be his new girl. According to Page Six and The Daily Mail, Amal was George’s date to the White House last week and they “looked very much together.” You can see the (blurry, could-be-anyone) photos here.

George Clooney has taken striking British barrister Amal Alamuddin – who represents WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange – to meet President Obama at the White House, MailOnline can reveal. In a move that will provoke yet more questions over his close friendship with the human rights lawyer, Oscar winner George, 52, took Miss Alamuddin to the private screening of his latest movie Monuments Men last week, in a group that included his parents Nick and Nina Clooney.

The stunning brunette is currently representing Assange – who has made no secret of his anger at President Obama’s White House – in his extradition proceedings with Sweden. The Oscar winner and the lawyer were said to be looking extremely close at the event, and although it’s not known whether Miss Alamuddin met President Obama, Clooney is pictured standing by the Commander-in-Chief.

Just hours after the small screening on Tuesday, February 18, Clooney and Miss Alamuddin were pictured standing intimately together at the Round Robin and Scotch Bar at the Willard Hotel in Washington D.C. in a group that included Clooney’s pal and co-star Matt Damon and his wife Luciana, and fellow actor and co-star Bill Murray.

An onlooker at the bar told MailOnline: ‘They looked very much together, George had his arm around her and she appeared to be a girlfriend. They were in a small group of about 10 people, it’s really a small venue and there were maybe only about 30 people in the bar, and they were sitting at a table off to the side.’

Miss Alamuddin was not on the official White House guest list that was issued last week. However, in pictures seen by MailOnline, Miss Alamuddin – who donned a slinky black dress for the night – beams as she sips on champagne while having her hair done ahead of the screening, with Luciana Damon and Lysa Heslev looking on.

The presence of Julian Assange’s lawyer in the White House, even on a movie star’s arm for a private screening, is bound to have put the White House on tenterhooks. Last June, Assange attacked President Obama and the White House in an open letter over its treatment of fugitive NSA leaker Edward Snowden.

When asked about Miss Alamuddin’s presence at the screening, the White House press office had no official comment. However, two White House sources told MailOnline that Miss Alamuddin came to the event with Clooney, according to their colleagues who were present.

One said she and Clooney were the talk of the junior staff on the next day since they had been seen cozying up to each other as they arrived, walking behind the star’s parents, Nick and Nina Clooney.

[From The Daily Mail]

Very interesting. The Mail goes on to detail the “official” guest list for the screening, and it basically includes a lot of official types (under secretaries, museum people). I don’t believe that Clooney was trying to put Pres. Obama in an awkward position, and I dispute the idea that the presence of Assange’s lawyer would have put the president in an awkward position. The Department of Justice hasn’t charged Julian Assange with any crime, and Ms. Alamuddin represents the international legal issues between Assange (currently living in the Ecuadorian embassy) and Sweden. She was not visiting the White House AS Julian Assange’s lawyer, but as a movie star’s date, or so it seems.

I think it’s on because Amal has that Elisabetta Canalis look that Clooney loves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:27

LizzyNY wrote:What was discussed is anyone's guess. I would love to have been a fly on the wall.

Me too...my imagination runs wild with ideas about what they discuss! LOL

@Katie...well this will certainly take the wind out of the sails of any more jokes at his expense about his dating habits! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:38

Just a thought - They say in the article that it's not known whether Amal met President Obama. It was a private screening in the White House screening room- not a premiere in a large theater. Of course she met him. I'm sure all the guests did - just good manners on the president's part. After all, he was their host.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:50

I am not at all of the notion that George's romantic life is manipulated by PR, but one has to acknowledge that it wouldn't hurt him -- with his dating reputation being such a high-profile joke now -- to be able to say that a woman of AA's stature finds him a catch.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:50

He's seeing her. Face it; he has a girlfriend.

ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:57

I agree he probably is dating her. Actually this is the perfect time for him to date under the radar. He has no films coming out this year....unless there is something he does that gets a quick turnaround...so no red carpets....no award season stuff either....

Maybe he wants to do like some other celebrities now....Ryan Gosling never made a statement he was dating Eva Mendez....we just saw them together etc...or even Leo D for that matter....he never talks about his girlfriends nor does he usually bring them as dates to big events....which is why I am thinking GC is going with a different tact....say nothing and let people keep guessing....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Wed 26 Feb 2014, 16:07

kkkkkk be funny to see this woman in red carpete with him, after he paraded with those beautiful, lush, hot women

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Wed 26 Feb 2014, 16:09

And even funnier, will see her side of the stunning Cindy Crawford in Los Cabos kkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Piglet Wed 26 Feb 2014, 16:16

George said he's planning on taking a break and reconnecting with friends. Will be interesting to see if he spends a lot of that down time in London.

Piglet
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Wed 26 Feb 2014, 16:48

Bear with me as I only starting commenting now but it took me ages to get through all the threads and get to know the exs. Obviously I know none of this girls but if he's with her great. If not as she's a friend I'm not surprised. George does surround himself with very educated people or those with great life expriences. I really can't decide as from what I have seen, she doesn't fit the typical girlfriend pattern of the last few years. But I love all the speculation!

ace
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Feb 2014, 17:32

ktsue2002 - If she is his girlfriend, good for him! Finally a woman who doesn't see him as a career opportunity.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 26 Feb 2014, 19:28

People mag has prettyych confirmed they are dating. On phone so can't attach link. Harry ettlinger said they were holding hands.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Feb 2014, 19:37

In the People article It says they were holding hands and had their arms around each other. It says they seemed very together stuck like glue.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 26 Feb 2014, 19:38

I have said this before, I think he dates women that are around him. She was around and available so they may be dating. I think he likes different types of women.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 19:50

silly girl wrote:People mag has prettyych confirmed they are dating. On phone so can't attach link. Harry ettlinger said they were holding hands.

Thanks SG, here is the link

[size=32]George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin 'Stuck Like Glue' at White House Event: Source[/size]

as George Clooney jumped back into the dating game? 

After splitting with Stacy Keibler last July, Clooney, 52, attended a special screening of his latest movie, The Monuments Men, at the White House on Feb. 18 with President Barack Obama. And he brought British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, 36, as his personal guest. 

"They were holding hands," says Harry Ettlinger, 88, one of the World War II soldiers whose efforts to recover stolen art from the Nazis inspired the film. 

The Oxford- and NYU-educated Alamuddin, who speaks three languages and was voted No. 1 on London's "Hottest Barrister" list in 2013, "is a beautiful lady," Ettlinger tells PEOPLE. "I said to myself, 'George, you did a lot of good things and you sure know how to pick them!'" 

After the screening, Alamuddin – who represents WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange – joined Clooney and his costars Bill Murray and Matt Damon at the Willard Hotel's Round Robin & Scotch Bar for a night cap. 

"His arm was around her shoulder and she had hers around his," an observer tells PEOPLE. "They just seemed very, very together." 

"They were stuck like glue," adds the observer. 

Clooney and Alamuddin first sparked relationship rumors last October, when they were seen dining together at London's Berners Tavern. 

"She was flirting like crazy while he was just playing it cool," an onlooker said at the time. 

Clooney, who was also linked with several other women at the time, subsequently denied the two were an item, telling PEOPLE exclusively, "Three different stories in three weeks. I should be an athlete. But, no of course, it's all made up." 

Since then, the actor has not commented on his relationship with Alamuddin. But in December he told W magazine that when it comes to the love of his life, "I haven't met her yet." 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Feb 2014, 20:48

The People article is just rehashing the same stuff that was already out there. I have no problem with him dating her, but so far, IMO, it's nothing but speculation.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 20:50

I think what is new in the people article is that Harry Ettlinger comment on George and Amal which makes it now nearly true that they are dating. 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 26 Feb 2014, 21:25

Can I just say how much I love that the UK has a "Hottest Barristers" list? Y'all are so cute Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Wed 26 Feb 2014, 22:53

WOW, so she is a very educated, smart, and successful lawyer, and you found nothing to criticize about her, so you jump on her look?? How shallow..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 26 Feb 2014, 23:07

Boshkash wrote:WOW, so she is a very educated, smart, and successful lawyer, and you found nothing to criticize about her, so you jump on her look?? How shallow..  

Who are you are you referring who said that?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 27 Feb 2014, 01:45

I haven't decided if I like her yet. In my opinion she's not that attractive. She also appears to be a shy or she is saying to herself, "oh my God, I can't believe I'm here with George Clooney". Also in the pictures at the dinner she kept her head down, was she just admiring her shoes.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 27 Feb 2014, 02:57

Holy cow, these girls can't catch a break.  Let's just review some of the criteria we've set for George's girlfriends:  legs not too muscular; knees can't look "weird"; shoulders shouldn't be too broad; can't be too tall; forehead can't be too high; can't be too thin; nose must be perfect; can't look too eager, or talk too much, or be shy, or not talk enough.  And that only covers Amal and Stacy.

I don't know that we can judge Amal's participation in the entire evening's conversations by the two Twitter snapshots in which she happens to be glancing down.  Those are seconds out of an evening that lasted hours.  Maybe her shoe was bothering her; maybe she was admiring the carpet; maybe George wet his pants, who knows?  Right after these photos were taken, Amal may have been dancing on the bar with a lampshade on her head (which would ironically make her even more likely to be dating George) Smile.

While I definitely participated in some Stacy-bashing, I always (I hope) kept it to things that were under her control, like her fashion choices.  And I think mocking someone for choices they make that are related to their profession, for example, Stacy's inability to hold a conversation on camera when her goal in life is to be on television, is fair game.  Amal, as far as I know, has no expressed desire to be in the public eye, and is about to get hit with the semi-truck of attention that is "dating George Clooney".  If they are together, there have been no suggestive tweets or Facebook messages, cryptic twit pics of views from windows that could might be George's.  Maybe we could cut her some slack if she isn't always on her game?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 27 Feb 2014, 03:46

Judging by some of the comments about his girlfriends on this (and other) forums, nobody will ever be good enough for George. There will always be something wrong with their looks, their behavior, their profession, their friends or family - I could go on forever.

Amal Alamuddin is an intelligent, accomplished and attractive woman. Is she "the one"? Only he knows. But if she is, it's because HE feels she is, and he's the one who knows best what he wants and needs.

If she's not, I hope they enjoy whatever their relationship is and that it enhances George's life.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 27 Feb 2014, 04:32

I'm happy if he's happy! She looks like a very beautiful woman who actually has a very good career! Good for both of them!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 27 Feb 2014, 05:13

Boshkash wrote:WOW, so she is a very educated, smart, and successful lawyer, and you found nothing to criticize about her, so you jump on her look?? How shallow..  

Ah just ignore Ocean and the gal Rachel whatever who've commented on how she looks.  I chalk it up to envy.

And from #3 guidelines on this forum when posting about his gal pals...just a reminder for those who want to make negative comments about her looks...

If you feel the need to criticise, pick apart or bitch about someone you've never met and who's done you no harm, ask yourself why. Because what you write says more about you than it ever could about his girlfriend

And to be clear, I've criticised his girlfriend's actions. Unless it to comment on a positive note, I rarely comment on their looks. Frankly, I think all his girlfriends had their own version of beauty. My objections have always had to do with their actions.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 27 Feb 2014, 05:29

She's 36 years old and has a great career.She never got married before. Maybe she has pretty high standards for the other part until George emerges in her life, with common political ideals.Seemingly when they're together she's pretty shy in front of camara,while George looks very happy.
Looks like George finally gets serious about woman this time because he's been single for over 6 months.That is a LONG time.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 27 Feb 2014, 06:15

WOW!! All so sweet!! Smile Congratulations George+Amal... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Feb 2014, 06:23

so 17 less?  scratch 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 27 Feb 2014, 07:13

Well, who hasn't George introduced to his parents? You'd have to count all of the others in the room too. And like mentioned, he tends to be a toucher. He likes to touch ppl. Thats no biggie. More future pics of him with her, as a companion, to things unimportant, would actually be the real clue.

At the white House, this could have been very important things for her to actually reach the president with, as she is working on much more pressing issues than the man trying to evade sexual criminality charges. I think the president is big enough person to see that, myself.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by ace Thu 27 Feb 2014, 08:18

I assume she would be good in front of the camera, good body language etc when she knows she's being watched. After all she's a barrister. The difference in the UK and Ireland system of having a solicitor and barrister, as opposed to one role of a lawyer like in the USA, is a barrister appears before a Court and does all trial work. Whereas a solicitor would be more contract based than litigation based. So if its true they are dating and if she does ever appear with George on the red carpet I think she would be great.

ace
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Thu 27 Feb 2014, 08:33

Carla97 wrote:
Maggy wrote:

I use to work for the Counsel Chambers and a Barrister (QC - Queens Counsel) had a fling with a client and he was terminated immediately as the Lawyers Bar Association saw that as breaching the ethical code. Its going to be interest to see how they the UK Bar Assoc. reacts to the way she has behaviour.
Margaret
Margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Thu 27 Feb 2014, 09:03

I think they are together, but why did he deny it before? Has he done this thing before?

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 27 Feb 2014, 09:27

Yep, he's denied dating Krista Allen in the past.

You can't believe every statement put out; if it doesn't suit him to tell the truth then he won't. Why should he?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:04

Could have been the truth at the time......you can intepret any statement in all sorts of ways....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 27 Feb 2014, 12:54

Joanie's Clone wrote:Well, who hasn't George introduced to his parents? You'd have to count all of the others in the room too. And like mentioned, he tends to be a toucher. He likes to touch ppl. Thats no biggie. More future pics of him with her, as a companion, to things unimportant, would actually be the real clue.

At the white House, this could have been very important things for her to actually reach the president with, as she is working on much more pressing issues than the man trying to evade sexual criminality charges. I think the president is big enough person to see that, myself.

Have to disagree. You don't bring a woman to the White House for a social occasion so she can buttonhole the presdient on issues.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 27 Feb 2014, 12:59

Margaret wrote:
Carla97 wrote:
Maggy wrote:

I use to work for the Counsel Chambers and a Barrister (QC - Queens Counsel) had a fling with a client and he was terminated immediately as the Lawyers Bar Association saw that as breaching the ethical code. Its going to be interest to see how they the UK Bar Assoc. reacts to the way she has behaviour.
We have no reason to believe she is his lawyer, so it's a huge stretch to jump to the conclusion she is doing something unethical.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 27 Feb 2014, 12:59

Well I would say he is trying to impress her. She doesn't seem like the type that would impressed that he can get Giorgio Armani to deliver at any point, but she might be all in if it translates to a meeting with the president. Girl I am jealous.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 27 Feb 2014, 13:09

fava wrote:
Joanie's Clone wrote:Well, who hasn't George introduced to his parents? You'd have to count all of the others in the room too. And like mentioned, he tends to be a toucher. He likes to touch ppl. Thats no biggie. More future pics of him with her, as a companion, to things unimportant, would actually be the real clue.

Have to disagree.  You don't bring a woman to the White House for a social occasion so she can buttonhole the president on issues.

Well, don't forget that George does occasionally do what he wants, helping ppl is a stronger thing for him than making it a very casual thing that could cause her problems. Remember that those photos got snapped down, even a twitter account went down. That was prolly George trying to stop what he knew would prolly follow those pics. So I think he did try to stop the crap that was going to happen.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Thu 27 Feb 2014, 13:48

His lawyer or not, he is working with the Chamber she is working for on the Satellite Project - like he stated.
It always makes a piece for conversation (still rumored) dating a high profiler like George and I'm sure her movements are being watched.

But who cares, if its Love - he has so much money, he can buy her an own Chamber  Basketball
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Thu 27 Feb 2014, 15:59

For those who insinuated that I'm jealous of this woman, I can only laugh Very Happy  Laughing  Laughing . Firstly, if I were to be jealous of any woman, would be a stunning woman, Cindy Crawford or my countrywoman Gisele Bundchen and not an ordinary woman, that exists in my country in droves.
Incidentally, if George is so fond of this type of brunette woman, he should come to my country, here there is a type like this on every street corner.And being jealous of her dating him, honestly do not want to date GC, I will not deny that I would have a night with him,But to date I think it very strange. I find it very strange he can not keep a loving relationship,I also heard many stories about him being gay, bi, .. alcoholic, sadomasochistic...
and these stories can be just rumors, but may also be true. Funny that whenever we do not think a beautiful woman, comes this conversation with envy.
From the moment a woman dates a movie star, she knows that the is subject to criticism, i find it strange some fans take their pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Feb 2014, 16:18

Deborah Reis wrote:For those who insinuated that I'm jealous of this woman, I can only laugh Very Happy  Laughing  Laughing . Firstly, if I were to be jealous of any woman, would be a stunning woman, Cindy Crawford or my countrywoman Gisele Bundchen and not an ordinary woman, that exists in my country in droves.
Incidentally, if George is so fond of this type of brunette woman, he should come to my country, here there is a type like this on every street corner.And being jealous of her dating him, honestly do not want to date GC, I will not deny that I would have a night with him,But to date I think it very strange. I find it very strange he can not keep a loving relationship,I also heard many stories about him being gay, bi, .. alcoholic, sadomasochistic...
and these stories can be just rumors, but may also be true. Funny that whenever we do not think a beautiful woman, comes this conversation with envy.
From the moment a woman dates a movie star, she knows that the is subject to criticism, i find it strange some fans  take their pain

eehhmm that is a strange comment you did above  scratch  .....Interesting point of view .....

You are right with that:

"From the moment a woman dates a movie star, she knows that the is subject to criticism"

I guess that's why it is so difficult to find a partner for some famous people. Even prince Harry once said in an interview it is not difficult to meet a woman but it is difficult to find one who wants to experience all that what comes with fame and the attention not everybody is ready for it.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Thu 27 Feb 2014, 16:37

Hi, newbe here. I would like to say he is doing the same for this lady as all gals b4
He promo'd her cause on a T at the highest profile junkit in years.He did a video that went viral for her client. This is Stacy again.Wake up George!

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Thu 27 Feb 2014, 17:52

Seems to be his pattern because he might be afraid of true commitment. Afraid to fall in Love and be hurt and having to go through that. So he dates only women, he knows it won't hurt him because it won't last but he doesn't like being alone.
Again, I don't believe they are dating. George wants them always around when he needs them so one of them will have to move and I just don't see her moving to LA or him to London.
Remember Celine, even 2 weeks were to much to be apart so she moved to LA to be with him. But he said, she lasted as long as he thought she would last. Means he knows its hard stuff to be with him if you are looking for commitment.
But I could be totally wrong because in recent interviews he is speaking more about liking children a lot and being a family person.
So - who knows in his old days maybe getting sentimental  Hug1
I know, a lot of you didn't like Elisabetta but I'm sure he felt a lot for her and had a hard time after her.
I can't say it for sure but I believe that she was the one who made the final decision to move on.
I'm sure Stacy was just helpful to help him over the red carpet season.
Anyway, time will tell.
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 27 Feb 2014, 18:00

I don't think he is helping her career she doesn't need the help. He is not the only celeb promoting her client.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 27 Feb 2014, 19:09

Look at the Daily Mail's addition to their story now, at the bottom. they have included the past denial and left it as the He is single statement.

Not a retraction, but seems to be a cooling of the jest a bit. No mention Of Harry either as a talker.

NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next