George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House

+32
Margaret
Pari
Sevens
LornaDoone
janieb
isogotit
Boshkash
Missa
ace
fava
Carla97
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Maggy
Katiedot
Nicky80
justpassinthrough
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
theminis
it's me
Piglet
lourdes flores
Way2Old4Dis
annemarie
Atalante
lelacorb
Picachu
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
silly girl
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 27 Feb 2014, 19:13

Rachel wrote:Seems to be his pattern because he might be afraid of true commitment. Afraid to fall in Love and be hurt and having to go through that. So he dates only women, he knows it won't hurt him because it won't last but he doesn't like being alone.
Again, I don't believe they are dating. George wants them always around when he needs them so one of them will have to move and I just don't see her moving to LA or him to London.
Remember Celine, even 2 weeks were to much to be apart so she moved to LA to be with him. But he said, she lasted as long as he thought she would last. Means he knows its hard stuff to be with him if you are looking for commitment.
But I could be totally wrong because in recent interviews he is speaking more about liking children a lot and being a family person.
So - who knows in his old days maybe getting sentimental  Hug1
I know, a lot of you didn't like Elisabetta but I'm sure he felt a lot for her and had a hard time after her.
I can't say it for sure but I believe that she was the one who made the final decision to move on.
I'm sure Stacy was just helpful to help him over the red carpet season.
Anyway, time will tell.

I don't think George is the commitment-phobe everyone makes him out to be. I think if he found a woman who could live with the circumstances of his life, or for whom he'd be willing to alter the circumstances of his life, he'd be one of the most committed, devoted guys out there.

BUT

He picks childless women in their 30's, who may say they aren't looking for marriage -- and might even believe that at the time the relationship starts -- but as time goes on, they start to believe their own hype and think that they're the one that George will change for. They never are. Two years is most probably their deadline, not his. Most women at that age start thinking long-term if they've been with a guy for that long.

Elisabetta C is not a person who is quiet when she's angry. The comments that George would never marry her elicited "I wouldn't be with a man who doesn't want to marry me" rants. Their break-up was noisy and unpleasant because she refused to accept that things weren't changing. I think if she could have resigned herself to being his unwed companion, they might have lasted much longer.

I think Stacy K mostly made a very wise career investment by dating George, and he knew it. There's no love lost there. I think she had a variation on the ultimatum: treat me more like a real girlfriend, or I'm out, and I won't be single for long. George chose "you're out." (Yes, I think SK had Jared P waiting in the wings well before her trip to see GC on his set.) Again, if SK had been willing to live with the status quo, they could have lasted longer.

Which is to say, the seeming two-year term of his relationships falls mostly on the women, not any fear of commitment on George's part. Everyone in the world who's ever read an entertainment publication knows what being involved with George Clooney means. But because of age, or social pressure, or succumbing to the intoxication of the Clooney Perks, or believing they're somehow different, the women insist on something more. And they don't get it.

So I don't think he's afraid of commitment. I think he only wants to be committed to the right situation for him. He decides what he's willing to give, and when. If he meets a woman who makes him feel as if his work/friends/family life can be improved by her presence -- or, again, for whom he'd alter his happiness equation -- I'm willing to bet he'd go to the ends of the earth for her.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House

Post by it's me Thu 27 Feb 2014, 20:32

sigh
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 27 Feb 2014, 21:03

George has said in interviews he is not a commitment phobe. He has recently said he doesn't think about marriage. I also believe that if the right woman came around he would settle down and be quite happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Thu 27 Feb 2014, 23:09

I find this funny idea that most people have to be happy to be married.As if there were not several people married and unhappy I think differently. There are people who really are not meant to be married, and are free souls who like to live your life with freedom.I admire so much GC, because I identify with him, so now he change his mind and become a Bratt Pitt, married and full of children, for me it will lose much of the charm and I'm sure for many people also

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Feb 2014, 00:23

George has his own set of rules, I believe to him one person is just as good as the next, unless he has strong reasons for not thinking so. I have heard him put some guys down and for good reason but I cannot remember if he ever put a woman down publicly. So he would have no problem bringing AA or anyone else to meet the Pres for whatever his reason is. Stacy was to go once but she had a job that time, but she watched them play basketball.

Whether it be just casual, dating or some kind of business. Maybe it was a good way for AA to break the ice with PBO, who knows. but there is no way we can second guess George's reasons until he wants us to.

All we can do is CHILL xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney takes Amal Alamuddin on a date to the White House - Page 3 Empty temp thread please dont post

Post by ****** Fri 28 Feb 2014, 18:44

NotAvailable wrote:Well, who hasn't George introduced to his parents? You'd have to count all of the others in the room too. And like mentioned, he tends to be a toucher. He likes to touch ppl. Thats no biggie. More future pics of him with her, as a companion, to things unimportant, would actually be the real clue.

At the white House, this could have been very important things for her to actually reach the president with, as she is working on much more pressing issues than the man trying to evade sexual criminality charges. I think the president is big enough person to see that, myself.

i agree

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 02 Mar 2014, 22:58

Two different threads about the same woman, with basically the same comments, and what Ive gotten from both is that many people cant see her dating George because she is not that pretty. Has any of these people ever considered that beauty can also be on the inside of a person, not necesarily just the poutside? To me beauty from within is more beautiful than beauty on the outside
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 03 Mar 2014, 00:41

playfuldeb wrote:Two different threads about the same woman, with basically the same comments, and what Ive gotten from both is that many people cant see her dating George because she is not that pretty. Has any of these people ever considered that beauty can also be on the inside of a person, not necesarily just the poutside? To me beauty from within is more beautiful than beauty on the outside
Has anyone considered that she may be a knockout in person, but not very photogenic?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 03 Mar 2014, 01:12

Lets just keep in mind that she is with George Clooney. Therefore, she could have a bag on her head and still be the talk of the town and a stunner, none the less. GC, a girl's favorite accessory!
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 03 Mar 2014, 01:15

fava wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:Two different threads about the same woman, with basically the same comments, and what Ive gotten from both is that many people cant see her dating George because she is not that pretty. Has any of these people ever considered that beauty can also be on the inside of a person, not necesarily just the poutside? To me beauty from within is more beautiful than beauty on the outside
Has anyone considered that she may be a knockout in person, but not very photogenic?

Am I blinder than I think I am, she's very goo looking? She resembles a girl George dated awhile back.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 03 Mar 2014, 03:32

I think she is very pretty myself. But as for the dating, my gut says not serious, just friends. Doesn't George always reach out and help someone if he can? I think he has brought her to the White House to meet with the president so she has an "in" when she requests US aid for her projects. I think George is merely opening some doors for her as a friend.

As for the hand holding? I think he is helping to guide her thru the throngs of people (security, aids, etc) at the White House. Maybe lending some physical support and heping her to calm her fears.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 03 Mar 2014, 03:47

playfuldeb wrote:I think she is very pretty myself. But as for the dating, my gut says not serious, just friends. Doesn't George always reach out and help someone if he can? I think he has brought her to the White House to meet with the president so she has an "in" when she requests US aid for her projects. I think George is merely opening some doors for her as a friend.

As for the hand holding? I think he is helping to guide her thru the throngs of people (security, aids, etc) at the White House. Maybe lending some physical support and heping her to calm her fears.

Oh I agree I don't think they are a couple. George is a hand holder him and Julia R held hands almost all through the BAFTAs in LA. He's a hands on kind of a person. I just was relating to those that say she is not pretty, I would hesitat to but my picture out there, I'd get laughes. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 03 Mar 2014, 04:19

What I meant to get across is that I dont think they are dating, but rather very good friends
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 03 Mar 2014, 04:22

What makes you think they are not seeing each other? They may not be, but what we witnessed look like a date.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 03 Mar 2014, 04:24

I tried to explain myself in the post I made at 7:32
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 04 Mar 2014, 01:12

George is a hand holder him and Sandra Bulock too,launching the film gravity, so to speak they could be together

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 04 Mar 2014, 01:40

I think she is pretty he goes for pretty women not the drop dead gorgeous ones.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum