George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours?

+20
cupcake
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
theminis
Mazy
MM
Juliette Hardy
it's me
ktsue2002
playfuldeb
monaco
Tigerina
PigLove
Atalante
sandwiches
Katiedot
lucy
fluffy
melbert
blubelle
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours?

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 15:16

Mazy wrote:
it's me wrote:Listening to him talk? And him to us!!

Good ideas those too! But he surely needs to trust ourselves before
Right?

And we need too, right?

No, forget
this is a dream! Very Happy

Trust is the most important part of any kind of relationship even if it is for only 24hrs. Didn't know that it was a dream though, I was counting on getting those 24hrs. Love you anyway George.

Zen

Lol!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you do if you had George to yourself for 24 hours?

Post by What Would He Say Sun 19 May 2013, 15:20

Check his download speed.....I am a bear of little imagination. Although I adore his hands...so I think I would like to lick his lifeline on his palm, very slowly...he could choose which hand, but I think I could manage both in 24 hours.x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 15:49

I hope so! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 19 May 2013, 15:53

I know so...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 May 2013, 17:06

what would he say wrote:Check his download speed.....I am a bear of little imagination. Although I adore his hands...so I think I would like to lick his lifeline on his palm, very slowly...he could choose which hand, but I think I could manage both in 24 hours.x

That's different, I never wouldhave thought of that.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 19 May 2013, 17:17

Ah thank you Mazy...I've had time to think...maybe in 24 hours, he might (only if he found it acceptable) lick me back - on my heart line, it's not terribly long, a quick flick should do it.
Mazy, tell me truthfully, am I "star struck"? Or have I been hypnotised by my boys chocolate eyes?
Is this a common affliction....should I have never watched the first movie...am I lost forever or is there a recovery period.
He had me at Descendants Sad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sun 19 May 2013, 17:19

talk him into making a movie with me. we would both star in it. We would both write, direct and star in it together

I have been thinking of making one of my own anyway in a few years... a children's movie.

I am getting really serious about acting now

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 17:54

Good luck
it's full of lions out there!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sun 19 May 2013, 17:57

RAAARRRRR

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 18:00

Laughing you scaring my friend !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 19 May 2013, 18:04

First I would ask him, what he would like to do and after the wrong answer I would try to convince him that it would be much better to spend the 24hours kissing all the time.
Don't know if this plan will work, maybe I have to work on some details...
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sun 19 May 2013, 18:15

Lions aren't scary. they are just big kitties

sorry back to topic........

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 May 2013, 18:39

melbert wrote:I'm on my way to Germany as I type and will do all the above!! Thanks Joanna for saying this so eloquently!!!

Yoou had better get there before me because I am in a very angry mood from the other thread and I need something powerful to get it out of my system and only "George" can do that.

NO Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 May 2013, 18:45

Mazy...chill and watch your favourite Clooney film...NOW. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sun 19 May 2013, 19:02

who's obsessing LOL.....

Not me
anymore
that is LOL

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 19 May 2013, 20:04

Joanna wrote:Mazy...chill and watch your favourite Clooney film...NOW. flower

Now do you really think that is going to make any of us chill?
Not so much.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2