George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue

+2
Katiedot
melbert
6 posters

Go down

We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue Empty We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 03:53

Well, I don't know about 'never', but still, it's worth watching.  Found by someone on IMDb:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue

It's no secret that Wes Anderson had George Clooney literally roll around on the ground to record his dialogue for "Fantastic Mr. Fox," but that doesn't mean we'll ever tire of seeing what it looked like. Here's a clip of Clooney and other cast members on the set of "Fantastic Mr. Fox" basically being big kids. It's a video that's part of the upcoming Criterion Collection Blu-ray release of Anderson's 2009 stop-motion animation feature. Watch below and enjoy the pure wild animal craziness.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue Empty Re: We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue

Post by melbert Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:40

Never saw that one before. Thanks!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue Empty Re: We'll Never Tire Of Seeing How George Clooney Recorded His 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' Dialogue

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 05:47

He looks like he's having a great time! I've never seen him so animated!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 07:59

Excellent - thanks
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 18:38

Funny video, thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Feb 2014, 18:58

it sounds a funny job! Very Happy
thanks for reminding us
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Mon 24 Feb 2014, 07:25

Loved the ones on the motorcycle and the horse trailer..."how'd you get in the sidecar"??  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Mar 2014, 17:45

look!!

simmetria

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 20:07

Thanks It's me

google translation

The perfect symmetry in the films of Wes Anderson: scenes 

The attention 'manic' symmetry is part of the visual aesthetics of Wes Anderson. The movie made ​​by Korean director Konagoda - that exactly half of the video as a dashed line - highlights how the U.S. director divides perfectly into two symmetrical parts his shots. Objects, and the protagonists of such films as 'Moonrise Kingdom', 'Fantastic Mr. Fox', to the last, 'The Grand Hotel Budapest', they are often right in the middle of a harmonious composition.

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Mar 2014, 20:55

thanks for putting it in this perfect way
you magic! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down