George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan.

+7
Katiedot
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
What Would He Say
lelacorb
Lighterside
fava
11 posters

Go down

George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. Empty George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan.

Post by NotAvailable Tue 18 Feb 2014, 13:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanie's Clone wrote:George Clooney, The Monuments Men star actor steps off his private jet in Milan-Italy.

George Timothy Clooney was born on May 6 1961, he is an American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter. He has received three Golden Globe Awards for his work as an actor and two Academy Awards—one for acting and the other for producing. Clooney is also noted for his political activism and has served as one of the United Nations Messengers of Peace since January 31, 2008.

Clooney made his acting debut on television in 1978, and later gained wide recognition in his role as Dr. Douglas “Doug” Ross on the long-running medical drama ER from 1994 to 1999, for which he received two Emmy Award nominations. While working on ER, he began attracting a variety of leading roles in films, including Batman & Robin (1997) and Out of Sight (1998), in which he first worked with long-term collaborator Steven Soderbergh. In 1999 Clooney took the lead role in Three Kings, a well-received war satire set during the Gulf War. In 2001, Clooney’s fame widened with the release of his biggest commercial success, Ocean’s Eleven, the first of a profitable film trilogy, a remake of the 1960 film which starred members of the Rat Pack with Frank Sinatra as Danny Ocean. He made his directorial debut a year later with the 2002 biographical thriller Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, and has since directed Good Night, and Good Luck (2005), Leatherheads (2008), and The Ides of March (2011). He won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the Middle East thriller Syriana (2005) and subsequently gained Best Actor nominations for such films as Michael Clayton (2007), Up in the Air (2009) and The Descendants (2011). In 2013, he received the Academy Award for Best Picture for producing the film Argo, alongside Ben Affleck and Grant Heslov. He is the only person ever to be nominated for Academy Awards in six different categories.

In 2005, TV Guide ranked Clooney #1 on its “50 Sexiest Stars of All Time” lists.

Clooney’s humanitarian work includes his advocacy of finding a resolution for the Darfur conflict, raising funds for the 2010 Haiti earthquake, 2004 Tsunami, and 9/11 victims, and creating documentaries such as Sand and Sorrow to raise awareness about international crises. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

George Clooney in The Monuments Men: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This entry was posted in Stars and Celebrities. on February 18,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. Empty Re: George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan.

Post by fava Tue 18 Feb 2014, 15:03

This article claims nothing about when the picture was taken--so I would not assume he was in Milan this week. It was probably for the Italian premier previously. Same outfit as photos from Feb. 9

fava

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan. Empty Re: George Clooney Spotted Stepping off His Private Jet in Milan.

Post by Lighterside Tue 18 Feb 2014, 15:52

Not to mention the fact that he's at the White House for a private screening of MM with the entire cast today.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 18 Feb 2014, 17:07

It can not be February 9th or not Milan, George arrived in Milan February 9 at 9:30 / 10.00 pm and then in the dark. From Berlin he went to Rome to show "Che tempo che fa" which is broadcast live on television and began at 8:30 pm. and then arrived in Milan in the late evening. It may be the picture of his departure from Milan on February 11.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Feb 2014, 23:12

At last he is covering his chest up, against the elements.

I have never seen anyone exit a jet drinking coffee...when there is so much time to do it on board ... Unless it was Ryan Air and he didn't want to pay their on board prices...Clooney or no Clooney everyone pays on Ryan Air...Paritee of nastiness to all, no matter who...which is "almost" a positive in a rum kinda way...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 19 Feb 2014, 02:55

Hmmm, I don't remember there being any pics of that departure at the time. No, he wasn't wearing that light blue Teeshirt under the grey sweater the other time. He looks really good here, in this one. It says he stepped off of his own private jet here. They were all traveling together in a larger airplane the other time. Smaller jest can only accommodate a few ppl. That seems like a small jet to me. Think maybe he had to take somebody home who lives in Italy. Or maybe pick them up, for the DC film screening.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Feb 2014, 03:28

I have been in situations where a picture of a celebrity is taken and then when it's published the actual date of the when the picture was taken is wrong.

Since George can't be in two places at once, I'm going to go with the picture was from a different date.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 19 Feb 2014, 04:13

Well, it was posted early in the morning, about 7 am there. And remember that there is a day ahead, so maybe it was actually yesterday that it was taken.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 04:52

Ok then but then he'd most likely be getting ON his plane to leave not arriving in Milan.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:05

He may have been there to pick up a certain person whose pic is now gone form a certain pic site. Who may have been there on business and had no other way to make it to the WH screening on time. Just a possibility.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 20 Feb 2014, 06:18

Because why?  She suddenly can't get on an airplane by herself?  Why would she even be in Italy?

The website you quoted doesn't state the date the pic was taken and it's a fact he's wearing the exact same outfit and even holding the same coffee cup as he did when he was last pictured in Milan getting of a private plane.  Take a look at the pictures: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 20 Feb 2014, 08:53

OK Katie. Point taken. I was looking at it from a dif angle. I was thinking, how would a woman feel(romantically) if a guy comes from far to pick you up in a jet, to make sure you were with him at an important event? I think George does things like that all the time. He strikes me as a very romantic natured kind of guy.

But you're prolly right. It prolly is the same time period. They just reprinted it as if he had just landed there. My mistake. I just know that with George, a large stream of possibilities are always possible. The man is a minx! And I do mean in that sexual way that minxes have... lol Didn't mean to stir up any bees in the bonnets...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:46

is he all the time picking girls up on his jet?

scratch 
interesting...
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 09:58

Lol Lol It's Me - what else does he do, its not like he's really that busy (said with tongue firmly planted in my cheek)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:03

connecting dots
what I got is
something new is running under the radar

but
we can agree
always was like that with him  Rolling Eyes

so

nothing really new
at the end
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:19

Of course he is flying around picking up girls. He can do that so he does.  Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 20:45

Right, Carla, because he has absolutely nothing else to do. He would definitely fly from the US to Italy to pick up a date who is totally capable of getting on a plane by herself, then turn around and come right back. Seriously?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:18

No not like that Lizzy. Sounds like no plan.

But are you saying he wouldn´t go for an extra mile when in love?

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:19

I really want to see him in love
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 21:56

I bet cha you do.

But
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:16

Carla - I'm not saying he wouldn't go the extra mile if he was in love - (wouldn't we all?) - but not literally! Make the extravagant gesture? Sure. Fly back and forth for no good reason? I don't think so. He's a busy, busy man and that kind of thing doesn't make sense - no matter how romantic it seems.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 20 Feb 2014, 22:48

If George were to put as much effort into his dating life that some posters are trying to give him credit for in this instance, then he wouldn't be the 2 year wonder, now would he?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:00

Theminis - Thanks for the laugh (and a dose of good old fashioned common sense). I am so glad you post on this forum - don't ever quit. It wouldn't be half as much fun without you.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:19

here here and ditto ditto on theminis and fun!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Feb 2014, 23:28

Carla97 wrote:I bet cha you do.

But

but?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down