George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room

+4
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
Joanna
Mazy
8 posters

Go down

Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room Empty Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room

Post by Mazy Sun 16 Feb 2014, 09:42

Don't know the show or how true. Cannot understand why they say they look alike???
Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room

by Peter Spence
February 14, 2014, 2:20pm
Sorry to bust the hopes of all those thinking they might be one and the same.
Bank of England governor Mark Carney and Hollywood silver fox George Clooney are both to appear on The BBC's Andrew Marr Show.

Or should that be Mark Clooney and George Carney? We get confused.
Many say that Mark Carney is shorter in real life than the camera makes him seem, and this Sunday we'll see how they square up, both physically and intellectually.
Hopefully we'll see them share a sofa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room Empty Re: Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room

Post by Joanna Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:36

Bumtits....I missed the Andrew Marr show this morning on BBC 1 when George was on with him.
It's not on BBC iPlayer......hope it shows up on
You Tube.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room Empty Re: Mark Carney and George Clooney to appear in the same room

Post by party animal - not! Sun 16 Feb 2014, 12:24

Well, for all those who can see bbc iplayer it's on there now, and for everybody else, very sorry..........and no, they're not in the same room...........but you can see what people mean..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 16 Feb 2014, 13:05

Thanks PAN....just watched it.
Hope it gets onto You Tube too.

I've found a link for transcripts of Andrew's shows, so hopefully that interview will appear soon and I can pop it on here.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 16 Feb 2014, 15:30

American here... Who is Mark Carney?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 16 Feb 2014, 15:44

LornaDoone wrote:American here... Who is Mark Carney?
Never heard of him either. Says in the first post "Bank of England governor"

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 16 Feb 2014, 16:13

If you have sky you can download todays Andrew Marr show via on Demand or try BBC iplayer.

Did watch Johnathon Ross and Andrew Marr was on that, he has had a stroke and mentioned to George that his stroke was starting while he was watching The American - obviously this isn't the reason for him having the stroke in the first place but a bit funny, not sure if George saw it that way though. Anfrew is making an incredible recovery even though his left side is still badly affected.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 16 Feb 2014, 17:16

Mark Carney is the Governor of the Bank of England....in other words the "biggest cheese"
in the British Financial World.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 16 Feb 2014, 18:17

George looks like Mark Carney as a sausage looks like a potato!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 16 Feb 2014, 20:12

Haha ha

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 17 Feb 2014, 00:04

lelacorb wrote:George looks like Mark Carney as a sausage looks like a potato!

Thanks I thought it was me and my eyes because I didn't see anything similar. George is much better looking.xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down