George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too)

3 posters

Go down

Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) Empty Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too)

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jan 2014, 07:45

Video at link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too)

There was a lot to talk to George Clooney about at Friday's press day for his new film, "The Monuments Men": His reaction to that cold diss from Tina Fey and Amy Poehler at the Golden Globes; that on-set prank he pulled on Matt Damon where Clooney had wardrobe continually and very narrowly tighten Damon's waistline; and of course the film itself, a highly anticipated adventure about the hunt for art stolen by the Nazis during World War II.

During Yahoo Movies' chat with Clooney, though, in addition to discussing possible comeuppance by Damon, he inadvertently let one little fun factoid slip: That Bill Murray crashes at Clooney's house when in Los Angeles.

(As Murray once told Howard Stern, he's only ever lived in L.A. for nine months, an incredible feat for an actor so regularly employed by the Hollywood system.)

For one, this helped explain why Bill Murray, one of the internet's — and humankind's — greatest treasures, was present at the junket in the first place: Murray is famously unpredictable, and is typically listed as "unconfirmed" on press invites, as he was for "Monuments Men," because clearly studios never know if he's going to show up their junket until he actually/literally shows up at that junket. Clooney clearly saw to it he was there.

This new intel stokes so many bromantic fantasies among fans of these two greats. How do they spend Saturday nights? Are they making each other omelettes? What are their conversations like? "You're awesome"… "No, man, YOU'RE awesome!"?

The revelation also nicely prefaced something Murray would tell us moments later: That he, too, is the subject of The George Clooney Prank Continuum.

Monuments Men
'The Monuments Men' (Photo: Sony Pictures)
After initially telling us that only Damon was the target of a Clooney prank during the actual making of "Monuments Men," Murray, who sat with John Goodman and Bob Balaban for interviews, explained how Clooney gets him when he stays with the actor-director-producer.
"He's gotten me with gravel, when you leave his place," Murray told us. "You're carrying your stuff, you're hefting all these bags, and you get to the gate and they go, 'Open up your bag.' And there's like 11 pounds of gravel in the bottom of your suitcase, and in all your bags."

Murray is not overly enthusiastic about getting drawn into the world of Clooney's tomfoolery. In fact, he sounds exhausted just thinking about it: "It's bad. He does it in such a way that you're forced to compete. You say, 'Oh god, now I gotta do it. And then he's already thought about what he's gonna do after I do what I do."

[Related: D'oh! George Clooney Fools Matt Damon Again]

Damon, meanwhile, also sounds a little resigned. Asked if he was plotting his revenge after the now-infamous pants prank, Damon replied, "I'm way smarter than that. No. Then he'll just come back with something worse."

Like burning his house down, as John Goodman joked Clooney did to his.

Or at least we think he was joking.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) Empty Re: Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too)

Post by it's me Thu 23 Jan 2014, 10:01

affraid 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too) Empty Re: Bill Murray Has Been Staying at George Clooney's House (and Getting Pranked by Him, Too)

Post by Nicky80 Thu 23 Jan 2014, 20:30

Funny video. Thanks....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down