George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie

+11
amaretti
it's me
Butterfly
Katiedot
hathaross
melbert
Mazy
party animal - not!
silly girl
Joanna
theminis
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie

Post by it's me Wed 22 Jan 2014, 18:28

a bit tense too
if I am not wrong

tired
and jetlag victim.... Sad
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jan 2014, 02:19

I think that's his normal face when he's not smiling.

Another two videos from Henway:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pictures: George Clooney on set in Valencia with Hugh Laurie - Page 2 Empty George Clooney expected in Pringa today to film Tomorrowland

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:01

The pictures from the link are the ones we've already seen.  If we get new pics of today's filming, then please add here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is 'Pringa' filming in Tomorrowland

The actor ended the second day of shooting in Valencia with pants full of stains, shows that the handsome actor is heavily involved in the recording.

It's the second day of shooting for the movie  Tomorrowland  in the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, and see George Clooney in our country continues to cause the same interest. This time, the singles gold down from the terrace where you're shooting for a break after a hard shoot, that cleaning your clothes claimed. Clooney, accompanied by the film crew joked with accidental stain resulting from the ropes. It is the second working day in Valencia for the entire workforce of the new Disney blockbuster, and the expectation is still high.

Since I arrived this past weekend to the Mediterranean city under an imperious secrecy, we could not see the actors up to the first day they started filming. The second day was more relaxed Clooney as a professional film it is.

George Clooney came to Spain a few days ago. After landing at the airport of Manises, the actor followed the same script that her co-star Hugh Laurie , who arrived half an hour before him, heading straight for the hotel garage staying in without being seen. Until the first day of shooting we could see the famous Dr. House and Sexiest Hollywood actors. On this occasion, which Clooney is smiling with his colleagues, he finished his day's work and retired to rest after 'pringarse' on set filming, the actor that shows what she likes at work is thrown the mud.

George Clooney se 'pringa' en el rodaje de Tomorrowland
El actor terminó el segundo día de rodaje en Valencia con los pantalones llenos de manchas, muestra de que el atractivo actor se está implicando mucho en la grabación.

Ya es el segundo día de rodaje para la película Tomorrowland en la Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia, y ver a George Clooney en nuestro país sigue causando el mismo interés. En esta ocasión, el soltero de oro bajaba de la terraza en la que están filmando para tomarse un descanso después de un duro rodaje, que se cobró la limpieza de su ropa. Clooney, acompañado por parte del equipo de la película, bromeaba con la accidental mancha, consecuencia de los gajes del oficio. Es el segundo día de trabajo en Valencia para toda la plantilla de la nueva superproducción de Disney, y la expectación sigue siendo máxima.

Desde que llegaran este pasado fin de semana a la ciudad mediterránea bajo un secretismo imperioso, no pudimos ver a los actores hasta el primer día en que empezaron a filmar. El segundo día, Clooney se mostró más relajado como todo un profesional del cine que es.

George Clooney llegó hace unos días a España. Tras aterrizar en el aeropuerto de Manises, el actor siguió el mismo que guión que su compañero de reparto Hugh Laurie, que llegaba media hora antes que él, dirigiéndose directamente hacia el garaje del hotel en el que se alojan sin dejarse ver. Hasta el primer día de rodaje no pudimos ver al famoso doctor House y al más atractivo de los actores hollywoodenses. En esta ocasión, es Clooney el que, sonriente con sus compañeros, terminaba su jornada de trabajo y se retiraba a descansar, después de 'pringarse' en el set de rodaje, muestra de que al actor lo que le gusta en el trabajo es tirarse al barro.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:06

Umm, not actually sure that Pringa is a place . . .

The original Spanish is here for anyone who'd like to make a better attempt at translating it than google.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipirubia Thu 23 Jan 2014, 15:30

Katiedot wrote:Umm, not actually sure that Pringa is a place . . .

The original Spanish is here for anyone who'd like to make a better attempt at translating it than google.

Hi everybody! . "Pringar" is an expression in spanish that means 'soil' 'stain'.

George continue filming at the same place in Valencia.

Pipirubia
Pipirubia
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 24 Jan 2014, 03:21

Pipirubia wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Umm, not actually sure that Pringa is a place . . .

Hi everybody! . "Pringar" is an expression in spanish that means 'soil' 'stain'.

George continue filming at the same place in Valencia.
Hahaha! That's what I thought but google translate was determined that this is a place! Thanks, I'll move this back to the Valencia filming thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2