George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'

+2
silly girl
theminis
6 posters

Go down

Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  Empty Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'

Post by theminis Thu 02 Jan 2014, 22:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Producers Guild Awards announced its nominees for the Darryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award, an honor that is "considered a strong prognosticator for the Best Picture Oscar," per the Guild's site. The 10 films up for the Producers Guild of America award:

"American Hustle"
Producers: Megan Ellison, Jon Gordon, Charles Roven, Richard Suckle

"Blue Jasmine"
Producers: Letty Aronson, Stephen Tenenbaum

"Captain Phillips"
Producers: Dana Brunetti, Michael De Luca, Scott Rudin

"Dallas Buyers Club"
Producers: Robbie Brenner, Rachel Winter

"Gravity"
Producers: Alfonso Cuarón, David Heyman

"Her"
Producers: Megan Ellison, Spike Jonze, Vincent Landay

"Nebraska"
Producers: Albert Berger, Ron Yerxa

"Saving Mr. Banks"
Producers: Ian Collie, Alison Owen, Philip Steuer

"12 Years a Slave"
Producers: Anthony Katagas, Jeremy Kleiner, Steve McQueen, Brad Pitt & Dede Gardner

"The Wolf of Wall Street"
Producers: Riza Aziz, Emma Koskoff, Joey McFarland

Films left off the PGA list that have been favorites throughout awards season include "Inside Llewyn Davis," "August: Osage County," "Philomena," "Fruitvale Station," "All Is Lost" and "Lee Daniels' The Butler." Last year, eight of the 10 PGA nominees were also honored with Best Picture nominations, with only "Amour" scoring a Best Picture nod without citation from the Producers Guild.

The Producers Guild will reveal its winner on Jan. 19. Last year, "Argo" took home the Daryl F. Zanuck Producer of the Year Award. The last six PGA winners were also crowned with Best Picture at the Oscars.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  Empty Re: Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'

Post by silly girl Thu 02 Jan 2014, 23:00

Well it looks like we might not see him during the awards season after all....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'  Empty Re: Producers Guild Awards Nominees Include 'Gravity'

Post by it's me Thu 02 Jan 2014, 23:10

a bit rest
he will run with MM
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 03 Jan 2014, 12:29

Actually, I'm kind of relieved that he doesn't have to do all that other campaigning right now. I don't want to see him spread too thin again. He's got enough on his plate, with finishing Tomorrowland and gearing up for MM to premiere around the world. And let's face it, we know nothing about what he and Grant are developing, in addition to what I just mentioned.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 03 Jan 2014, 13:02

I wouldn't be surprised to find that he pitches up at any of the events - after all, he's a producer (with a vote), director, writer, actor, etc with the odd film to promote, and providing it fits in with all his other projects, I think he'll be at some events.

GossipCop featured a non story the other day about Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts fighting over his support over award season...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 03 Jan 2014, 15:42

Oh I agree that he'll show up to some events but that's not the same thing as campaigning for award season and yeah, that story never got legs thank goodness...how pathetic to try to stir that crap story into anything.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 03 Jan 2014, 15:57

Some places are still reporting it...so silly that they never do their homework when there is a denial.

I agree he might got to some events because he will need to promote MM...which is why there might be an outside chance he will go to the GG.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 03 Jan 2014, 16:40

I don't care what he rocks up to!!!  I just want a tiny bit of...

FACE TIME
CLOONEY TIME
ANY TIME
ANY CARPET
OR ANY NON-CARPET EVENT
ANY WHERE
ANY CITY
ANY COUNTRY
TUX,
NO TUX
WITH GF   No 
WITHOUT GF
PROMOTING
NOT PROMOTING

I DO NOT CARE...I AM EXCEEDINGLY CLOONEY HUNGRY!!!  Sad Mad Sad

Rant over, tomorrow is another day.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down