George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash

+16
justpassinthrough
LornaDoone
Mazy
annemarie
iamnoone
mel01
Katiedot
Joanna
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
amaretti
Nicky80
Margaret
theminis
melbert
silly girl
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash

Post by Mazy Wed 01 Jan 2014, 08:03

I don't think they were really there, check of their twitter page and website. I think that was one of there fake stories.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Rande Gerber throw Cabo bash

Post by Margaret Wed 01 Jan 2014, 09:50

I just read on another thread (Where is George Clooney - The 2014 calendar where has been and where he will be) It shows that he will be holding his party in Cabo on 29th January 2014. we have plenty of time to get there. We just need to get an invite. Any ideas???
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Jan 2014, 11:48

Oops! I'd better fix that! Thanks for pointing that out!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Wed 01 Jan 2014, 17:08

oooh that danny ocean drink sounds incredible! never heard of that ginger liqueur.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 01 Jan 2014, 17:41

Mazy wrote:I don't think they were really there, check of their twitter page and website. I think that was one of there fake stories.

You know I think you're correct. When you re-read what they said, they seem to be speaking about "their" casamigos, not George, Cindy and Rande's.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 01 Jan 2014, 18:01

I guess pagesix.com created a mystery about the "annual Casamigos" bach
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 01 Jan 2014, 18:20

Well, he certainly won't be accused of engineering photo ops ahead of his new film.........!.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Jan 2014, 21:09

Damn him!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 07 Jan 2014, 00:16

Some info from ENews...no photos....

NEWS/ Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Party With George Clooney in Mexico—All the Details!
by BRETT MALEC and Sara Kitnick

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are ringing in the New Year south of the border!
Over the weekend, the A-list couple attended a special event in Mexico with pal George Clooney for his alcohol brand Casamigos Tequila.
The annual Brunch was held at The Eldorado Beach Club in Los Cabos, Mexico yesterday. In addition to Clooney, Aniston and Theroux, Jimmy Kimmel, Howard Stern, and Casamigos partners Mike Meldman and Rande Gerber and Gerber's wife Cindy Crawford were all in attendance, as was Michael Phelps, who shared an Instagram pic of a tequila aging barrel.
"It was for members of the club and special guests," a source tells E! News of the bash. "They had a tequila tasting."

And the week before, Aniston and Theroux partied with Clooney at a different pre-New Year's bash.
"George got down to Cabo around Christmas and had a party a couple days before the New Year at his home," the source says. "It was an intimate dinner with close family and friends."
All the same celeb guests were in attendance, including Aniston and Theroux.
It appears that Clooney is still enjoying himself while on vacation in Mexico. Yesterday, the Casamigos Tequila Facebook page shared a photo of the Oscar winner making a cocktail with the caption, "George mixing some 'Bloody Amigos' for some friends at the 4th hole."
Aniston and Theroux arrived in Cabo San Lucas just after Christmas for a romantic getaway together. Last week, the lovebirds were snapped soaking in the sun by the pool and packing on the PDA while enjoying each other's company (sans Clooney and friends, of course).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 07 Jan 2014, 06:56

Guess I was wrong. They didn't say anything about his father being there. How is he back in Vancouver on the Jan. 02, talk about confused? I'm starting the New Year off right. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 07 Jan 2014, 08:48

Thanks SG

"Tequila Facebook page shared a photo of the Oscar winner making a cocktail with the caption, "George mixing some 'Bloody Amigos' for some friends at the 4th hole."

Here is the pic from the FB page. Do you think that's George hand  Razz 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Tue 07 Jan 2014, 08:54

No.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Jan 2014, 09:27

it's his to me
we can search for more shots to compare
but I say his on 95%
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 07 Jan 2014, 17:38

The game is a-foot.......  Rolling Eyes

no it's a hand...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 07 Jan 2014, 18:08

The article says before this party he had a christmas party for close family and friends so I think his dad and mom were there that was nick in the picture with George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 07 Jan 2014, 21:30

That is not George's hands, no way. George has gone underground. The sighting in Vancouver is old picture. He's taking some time for himself or whatever.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue 07 Jan 2014, 21:39

I agree, that's not his hand. He went underground and took his hands with him.
But, Bloody Amigos sound great.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Jan 2014, 21:44

lol GIGI

I still think those are his hands
bec of the ... style of him
dunno how explain
anyway if I will find a pic I will post Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Jan 2014, 21:48

look

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Jan 2014, 21:50

here there is also the little white spot on his finger

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue 07 Jan 2014, 21:59

Alright, It's Me, those are George's hands. Apparently, they didn't go underground.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 Jan 2014, 22:02

yes

now I am 100% sure Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 08 Jan 2014, 03:40

Oh good lord now it's the hand caper! brahahaha

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:11

Mazy, his father was obviously there. That was him in the pic there, also Elisabetta's father sort looks like that from behind, but not sure about height.

IM, his middle finger knuckle was damaged a bit in that accident with his hand when that car door smashed it. But maybe thats what that red spot is on that middle knuckle.

Just the same, if that is his hand, it looks awfully good for 52.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:15

yeah

yeah......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:24

Some men get sun spots on their hands and other aging things. But his hand doesn't even look old as in the hair that normally grows about the upper part of a man's hand. Sometimes he has it, sometimes he doesn't.  scratch I dunno Give Flowers 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:26

Because it's not his hand.  He has olive skin, and this hand has pink undertones and clearly is that of a much younger man, possibly a hand model.  We'd see his face, if it was him.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Jan 2014, 06:28

I still stay my idea Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 07:35

Well I´m 100% sure it´s the same (his hand)
How do I know?
Veins in the hand are exactly at the same place in all pics.
Case solved. Easy peasy.  sunny 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Jan 2014, 10:07

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 08 Jan 2014, 13:25

There's only one prob. In Esquire's article at his LA home, he said he didn't play golf anymore because of his severe neck pain and remnant of his remaining probs with that injury from Syriana.

From that article, first chapter... "...Clooney reappears, slurping a purple smoothie and taking about his doctor, who was here to take his blood for some tests. This is not some faddish celebrity indulgence: since injuring himself on the set of the film Syriana, in 2005, Clooney has had to contend with serious medical issues. He is frequently in pain. Not that you’d know it. In fact, I completely forget about it until he brings it up, when I ask about why he no longer plays golf. He says that when you’ve had as many neck operations as he has, not playing golf is the least of your worries."
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 08 Jan 2014, 15:08

Golf can be a drinking game and occasionally swinging a club at a ball breaks out.  Drink 2 
I agree with Carla97, look at the veins. They are hands that have not seen a lifetime of manual labor yet capable of taking a motorcycle apart. Maybe he had his hands done when he had his balls ironed.  Eeek! 
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 08 Jan 2014, 17:11

Maybe he had, indeed! Hands ironed and balls?
Now, we should ask those so called "package watchers" their area of expertise...

I have just heard (this is not a fact) that "travel pack size" does not tell much about the "celebration condition"... so I think I leave this for better analysts all together  Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 08 Jan 2014, 20:15

in some article he also said he doesn't like to work out (too much)

things seem confused....

his hands, anyway
are FANTASTIC !  cheers 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2