George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet

+7
LornaDoone
amaretti
Picachu
theminis
silly girl
Nicky80
mel01
11 posters

Go down

Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet Empty Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet

Post by mel01 Tue 24 Dec 2013, 07:51

Finally getting to see the Crawford-Gerber family on vacation - was waiting to see some pics of their kids...although there's just 1 proper pic of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can recognise at least 1 of Cindy's sisters and 2 of her nephews, so it looks like a vacation with the extended family.

No sign of George, but fingers crossed that we see him in Cabo too.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet Empty Re: Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Dec 2013, 10:04

Thanks Mel
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet Empty Re: Cindy and family in Cabo for Christmas - no George yet

Post by silly girl Tue 24 Dec 2013, 12:22

I wonder if he will go...

OH I saw that Ewan MacGregor is in Cabo too....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 24 Dec 2013, 14:54

Expect a George sighting soon perhaps
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 24 Dec 2013, 15:55

New Year in Cabo for George me thinks, Christmas with his family first
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 24 Dec 2013, 22:10

Love the board decor .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 24 Dec 2013, 22:35

I think the copywriter though was hard pressed to come up with something to say.  

Under one of the pictures this gem of the obvious: "The supermodel also protected her eyes from the sun's harsh rays by wearing a pair of sunglasses." Duh I could SEE she was wearing sunglasses.  The comment is inane at best!  HA!

But nice to see them relaxing.  You've gotta wonder though how far out those photographers were.  

And props to Rande with an "e"!  He knows he's going to be papped on the beach so he wears his Casamigos Tequilla t-shirt!  Way to promote the brand! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 25 Dec 2013, 01:39

It would be nice to see if George takes some time to relax at the beach.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu 26 Dec 2013, 01:05

We've never seen George strolling the beach in Cabo yet right. It probably becomes a circus when he gets out.
Does anybody know for sure whether George really does go back home for Christmas? He probably did go back last year, but then again last year the Gerbers went to Africa for Christmas and only went to Cabo for New Year.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 26 Dec 2013, 02:44

I think that George goes home to Kentucky much more than we'll ever know. And you're right Mel01, George does NOT stroll the beach at Cabo, at least not in the daylight with paps around.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 26 Dec 2013, 04:50

I didn't think George was going to relax ON the beach, I said AT. Otherwise you can forget the relaxing part.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 26 Dec 2013, 10:46

Given that Our Hero has said that the South Sudan situation is something that he gives hours to every day, I imagine he's had a very busy few days at home, and his father and mother are bound to be involved..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 26 Dec 2013, 12:12

Mazy, I was responding to Mel01.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 27 Dec 2013, 05:27

melbert wrote:Mazy, I was responding to Mel01.

Sorry for jumping to conclusions I'm still not myself. xxx
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Dec 2013, 07:39

Ooh, who are you then? Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 27 Dec 2013, 08:41

Katiedot wrote:Ooh, who are you then?  Wink

Wish I knew and started feeling better soon.  santa 
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 27 Dec 2013, 16:06

Maybe he is playing golf .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Dec 2013, 16:14

amaretti wrote:   Maybe he is playing golf .

He's there now amaretti - picture is in a different thread.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down