George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God

+38
mosaic
LizzyNY
ktsue2002
Nanvelvet
phys major
hathaross
Atalante
Rachel
NotAvailable
pandabear
Carolina Gal
marysunshine
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Pari
LornaDoone
Missa
Love hides in his hair.
annemarie
Mazy
Butterfly
Nicky80
Lakin460
Joanna
fava
lelacorb
it's me
silly girl
melbert
party animal - not!
Picachu
theminis
playfuldeb
Boshkash
Maggy
Carla97
Katiedot
42 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God Empty George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Dec 2013, 07:54

George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God.  This is from an interview in the December 2013 W magazine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm putting this in a new thread so we can find it more easily in the future. If at all possible, I hope we can have a friendly discussion about this. I know it may upset some fans.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God Empty Re: George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God

Post by Carla97 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 07:57

Doesn´t upset me a one bit.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God Empty Re: George Clooney says he doesn't believe in God

Post by Maggy Mon 02 Dec 2013, 08:03

I can't read it, it's too blurry.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Mon 02 Dec 2013, 08:04

his answers are kinda wierd!! I mean it sounds as if he was mad or upset while the interview..and some personal answers..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 02 Dec 2013, 08:40

I was going to copy and paste the text but when I did a search on "George Clooney interview about God W Magazine 2013" nothing came up, not even in the magazine website.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 02 Dec 2013, 09:06

Not the least bit upset - we all have our beliefs and that includes not believing in God
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 02 Dec 2013, 09:10

he is an adult and his beliefs are his decision and no one else s so theirs no need for anyone to be upset, we are all different, if we were all the same what a boring world this would be
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Mon 02 Dec 2013, 09:37

I don't care for his beliefs, that's not what I mean,it is the way he answered most of the questions, like he was bored or something, it's just a feeling that I had, not that I know how he was feeling or anything..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 02 Dec 2013, 10:09

playfuldeb wrote:I was going to copy and paste the text but when I did a search on "George Clooney interview about God W Magazine 2013" nothing came up, not even in the magazine website.
 It's right here, on the magazine's home page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as on this site.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 02 Dec 2013, 10:26

That is a great interview........by Tracy Emin. Reveals a lot about both of them.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Dec 2013, 12:26

I think that George is just being George with the questionnaire. Some things he seems to be truthful with, others he gives fluff answers.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 02 Dec 2013, 12:37

I agree Mel I think it is a mix of truth and fun....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Dec 2013, 13:39

me too Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 02 Dec 2013, 15:53

Katiedot wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:I was going to copy and paste the text but when I did a search on "George Clooney interview about God W Magazine 2013" nothing came up, not even in the magazine website.
 It's right here, on the magazine's home page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as on this site.
Katie, I found a link to this interview and I can not find one that you've posted

Catching Up With George Clooney

The stellar actor opens up about his upcoming film The Monuments Men, Hitler's art collection and his cinematic crush.

November 26, 2013 2:04 PM | by Lynn Hirschberg

In The Monuments Men, which is due in theaters in early spring, George Clooney plays the leader of a special platoon of museum directors, curators, and art historians who join forces to rescue the art that Adolf Hitler stole during World War II. Based on actual events, the movie is a men-on-a-mission thriller that asks a larger question: Do cultural artifacts define the spirit of a country? “Art takes different forms,” said Clooney, who coproduced, cowrote, and directed the movie. “But it represents something that is basic in all of us—our history.”

Clooney became interested in the story through his writing and producing partner, Grant Heslov, who had picked up Robert M. Edsel’s 2009 book The Monuments Men in an airport. “Grant and I had been talking about doing a movie that was a little less cynical than what we normally do,” he said, citing films such as Argo (for which Heslov, Clooney, and Ben Affleck won the Academy Award for Best Picture this past February) and Michael Clayton. “We tend to like cynical films because we find them more interesting. But we wanted to do a movie where the good guys win and you’re fighting the ultimate bad guy—Hitler. This was a story that nobody had heard about.”

What cultural icons have mattered most to you?

I grew up Catholic, and there were always religious icons that I’d see in church. The cross and the altar were big parts of my life. But when I was 10 years old, my father took me to the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. I remember walking up those stairs and looking at this carved piece of marble that had nothing to do with a carved piece of marble. That statue said something to me about us as a society. In The Monuments Men, we question whether saving art is worth a life, and I would argue that the culture of a people represents life. When the Taliban destroy incredible pieces of architecture and art, or when American troops don’t protect museums in Iraq, you are seeing people losing their culture. And with the end of a country’s culture goes its identity. It’s a terrible loss, down to your bones.

Hitler was amassing an enormous art collection. Was he planning to open his own museum?

Yes—he wanted to build a Führer Museum. He had a model of it in the bunker with him! He wanted to steal all the great art in the world, and he was well on his way—during the war, he collected 5 million pieces. He also destroyed works he termed “degenerate art.” The Nazis took amazing Picassos and Klees and Mirós and burned them in the garden outside the Jeu de Paume museum in Paris. They wanted to prove that they were illegitimate and had to be destroyed. Hitler pulled off the greatest art heist in the history of the world—luckily, some of that art has been recovered.

Wasn’t Hitler a painter before he became a politician?

Yes, he was a failed artist in Vienna. In the film, we show a couple of his ­watercolors. If he had only been a little bit better at painting, history might be different.

Did Hitler have particular artists he favored?

He loved da Vinci! Starting in the late 1930s, he sent professors to the greatest museums in the world to have “meetings,” but they were secretly making lists of all the paintings and their locations for Hitler. When the Nazis conquered a country, he would take the art.

I’m guessing The Monuments Men has a happy ending. And Argo has a terrific finale. What are your favorite movie endings?

Watch the end of It’s a Wonderful Life, the Frank Capra film. You can’t end a movie that way anymore—today, Lionel Barrymore, the bad guy, would be hauled away in handcuffs. But Capra doesn’t do that. Barrymore just goes on home, and that’s it, the end. We forget about him and forgive him because Capra’s idea of a perfect ending was “living well is the best revenge.” I tend to like endings that would never happen in today’s movies. In 2013, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid wouldn’t end the way it does. I’ve shown that movie to young kids who just love the film, and then you come to the last scene—a freeze-frame of Butch and Sundance getting shot—and their mouths drop: “No, no, no, no.” Films from the ’60s and ’70s end in shocking ways. And that’s why we love them—those movies broke all the rules.

Gravity, in which you costar with Sandra Bullock as astronauts stranded in space, is a surprising, nontraditional film. You are alone for the entire movie. Was it hard to act in that solitary environment?

I actually like working by myself. [Laughs.] Truthfully, I was constantly in motion. The trickiest part was learning to speak quickly and move 50 percent slower because you are in space. It was not fun in the machinery—I have a bad back and a bad neck, so that part was not fun. But you have to step back and look at my life. I’m lucky enough to get to work on these projects.

When you make a film like Gravity, you are a kind of muse for the director—in this case, Alfonso Cuarón. Similarly, in this project for W, you were a muse for five female artists. How did that feel?

[Laughs.] Yayoi Kusama depicted me covered in polka dots. She made me Snoopy! But I must say: I’m proud to be Snoopy! Ultimately, what I’m trying to do with a director—or, I guess, an artist—is to be of service to them and their story.

In her questionnaire, the artist Tracey Emin asks you about the love of your life. But who is your cinematic crush?

When I was a kid, I was in love with Audrey Hepburn. I watched Roman Holiday when I was 11, and I thought she was as elegant as anything I’d ever seen. And I fell madly in love with her. I also always loved Grace Kelly. I mean, when she comes out of the water in To Catch a Thief, I thought, That’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spacing between questions & italics to make the article easier to read.)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:13

You have to click on the photo to the right ("spot the star") and then scroll through the artworks.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:21

On my iPad the link is on the left under the photo and headline wherenitbsays "read more".
And there's also a lovely video of George saying all those things in the text !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:40

video?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:41

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:42

It's Me, I did not provide the link as it is in the message above.  The video is at the bottom of the article.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:49

damn! I was able to see it!
and double damn! he has another shirt!!!

AMAZING Shocked 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:54

He left his striped one here with me It's Me. He needed it laundered.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:55

Thank hadn't seen that there was a video....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 19:05

I´m not usually big fan of " talking head" videos but here is definately an exception Wink 
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Mon 02 Dec 2013, 19:07

He may have his own spiritual beliefs or be agnostic.
It's a personal matter.
I like the wit in his second reply:
"Ask God."

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 19:38

Wow, melly! Great find! Thanks for posting.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 21:27

Thanks for the Video. I didn't see that before. So blind....oh boy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 21:34

theminis wrote:Not the least bit upset - we all have our beliefs and that includes not believing in God
Agree    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

His answer of him not believing didn't even surprise me. Didn't he mentioned it before in other interviews that he doesn't believe? Maybe he never said it so clear. But well.....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 21:54

Boshkash wrote:his answers are kinda wierd!! I mean it sounds as if he was mad or upset while the interview..and some personal answers..
Boshkash wrote:I don't care for his beliefs, that's not what I mean,it is the way he answered most of the questions, like he was bored or something, it's just a feeling that I had, not that I know how he was feeling or anything..
Maybe you got this impression as it was not a "normal" interview. In the artical they wrote that the artist sent the questionnaire to George and he sent the answers back via email. So maybe that's why it sounds like that as it was not a conversation and that's why those answers are not mention in the video as well.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 02 Dec 2013, 21:58

That's what the artist wrote about the questionnaire:

Since 2009, she has also made text portraits (opposite) based on a standard questionnaire (above) she asks each subject—in this case, George Clooney—to complete. Emin knew Clooney only through his films and political activism, and his e-mailed answers made her “burst out laughing,” she says. “They were so candid. So I thought about how strong his smile is, because he’s definitely funny.” His humble notion of home also intrigued her. “I could imagine him sitting there on his own, writing notes, thinking about it. You can tell by his answers that he has this strange time, this no-man’s time going from one place to another.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 02 Dec 2013, 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Mon 02 Dec 2013, 21:58

Thanks for posting! Hello! 

My favorite question is 9. He hasn't met the love of his life yet. This sentence has so much potential...Love letter  I love you 
Now I will have sth to dream about ...Hug1

I also like his sincerity in question 15, when he talks about getting homesick and missing his friends. George! Very Happy When you get homesick, please stop by this forum, this is your virtual home....LOVE  I love you for you lives here Give Flowers2
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Dec 2013, 00:07

sweet butterfly!!! I love you 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 03 Dec 2013, 01:01

Not believing in God only means that you have not been given the gift of faith yet, which is an Agnostic. He's not an atheist who is anti God. No matter what George says he is the best Christian, Jew, Buddhist or what ever the religion that believes in helping your fellow man. "We are our brothers & sisters keepers." One day if George somehow gets proof there is a God he will believe. However if not God is going to judge him on his life's contributions to society. Not on whether he believe's or not.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Dec 2013, 01:34

Mazy wrote:Not believing in God only means that you have not been given the gift of faith yet, which is an Agnostic. He's not an atheist who is anti God. No matter what George says he is the best Christian, Jew, Buddhist or what ever the religion that believes in helping your fellow man. "We are our brothers & sisters keepers." One day if George somehow gets proof there is a God he will believe. However if not God is going to judge him on his life's contributions to society. Not on whether he believe's or not.
What a great way to explain it Mazy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:14

Isn't his family, all around, catholics?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:16

Yes and he was raised Catholic I believe, but like many adults form their own opinions as they mature.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:24

Forming one's own opinion as one matures is a given. Circumstances affect different people differently, and nobody is exposed to exactly the same circumstances as anyone else. It's a no-brainer
But most Catholics that I've known and been around are pretty hard-core. I'm not buying it that George doesn't believe in God. I think this is a media thing only not based on fact
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:25

Mazy wrote:Not believing in God only means that you have not been given the gift of faith yet, which is an Agnostic. He's not an atheist who is anti God. No matter what George says he is the best Christian, Jew, Buddhist or what ever the religion that believes in helping your fellow man. "We are our brothers & sisters keepers." One day if George somehow gets proof there is a God he will believe. However if not God is going to judge him on his life's contributions to society. Not on whether he believe's or not.
I liked this comment. I think to write any comment this article because I love God. Religion and believe are important for my life etc... When I read George's this interview, I did not like it. This is bad news for me.Before I knew something about his religion. ....Rolling Eyes  I am not knowing what to write but I want to say my feeling about this article with my bad english. I hope you understand me.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:33

But did George really say it just like that, or, was his response written by the interviewer to make it sound like he said that.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:49

According to the interview, this is exactly what he wrote to her. It hasn't been interpreted or re-written.

And he didn't say he was agnostic (ie: undecided); it seems to me he was pretty clear he said he didn't believe in God. Not sure how that can be interpreted as still not being sure or still believing in God.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:51

You're right Katie. I am wrong yet again in your "opinion".
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Dec 2013, 02:55

Eh?  I went back to look at the facts of the interview. It's not a matter of opinion . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:03

(and this is why I don't post often . . . I really hate engaging in a battle of wits . . .)

Perhaps when George was asked if he believes in God, he shrugged, or raised his eyebrows, or tossed his hands up. And maybe the interviewer decided to put the word NO to that response. We will never know for sure. So again, this is my opinion that George really does believe in God. I've read that before, in a different forum at a different time. But I cannot give exactness to my words, so I gave an "opinion".
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:05

playfuldeb wrote:But did George really say it just like that, or, was his response written by the interviewer to make it sound like he said that.
Well, it says in the article that George emailed the answers in response to the questionnaire. I'm inclined to believe he answered the questions himself, as I think a PR person would have written in complete sentences, and would have cushioned that statement about God to avoid offending people. Others who've been around a while can correct me if I'm wrong, but on the few occasions I've seen him asked about this subject before, he's declined to answer. Interesting that he's suddenly so straightforward about it.

And as to you earlier point about Catholics being hard-core, I grew up in the Catholic Church, and I agree that it can be difficult to shake anything you're taught as a child, whether it's religion, or politics, or bigotry, whatever. But, George has told a story repeatedly about how when he was a kid, he was taught that you had to suffer to make up your sins to God. So he would fill his shoes with rocks and jump off the top of his bunk bed. I can understand how someone who was raised to believe in that type of old-school, Old Testament God might grow up to think "Screw that, I'm done."

And Mazy, not to be nitpicky, but agnostics aren't sure whether there's a God; athiests are sure there isn't one. By definition, according to his answer, George is an athiest. I do agree with your assessment that our deeds matter more than our beliefs, though. Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:15

Thanks Missa for your input. It that blurry blurb posted above, I didnt see where it stated that George emailed his answers
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:18

Deb, it wasn't in the questionnaire itself, but in the accompanying article.  Nicky had it in a post:

"Post by Nicky80 Today at 2:58 pm

That's what the artist wrote about the questionnaire:

Since 2009, she has also made text portraits (opposite) based on a standard questionnaire (above) she asks each subject—in this case, George Clooney—to complete. Emin knew Clooney only through his films and political activism, and his e-mailed answers made her “burst out laughing,” she says. “They were so candid. So I thought about how strong his smile is, because he’s definitely funny.” His humble notion of home also intrigued her. “I could imagine him sitting there on his own, writing notes, thinking about it. You can tell by his answers that he has this strange time, this no-man’s time going from one place to another.”"

Last edited by melbert on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:20; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:18

For those who had difficulty reading the questions and answers from the first post(I've copied them as written including the typos and British spelling:

George Clooney wrote:

NEON LIFE:  A Portrait

1)  Do you believe in God?
    No

2) How old are you?
   Ask God

3) Do you still look at yourself the same way in a mirror?
  The older I get the fewer mirrors I have

4) Is there any colour that makes you feel violently sick?
   I work in a world of color... No color makes me sick...

5) Capital or Full Flow?
   I don't understand your question

6) Who is your favorite poet?
    If poetry is teh art of combining words into something
    that inspires you and makes you want to aim
    higher... Then the greatest American poet is Mark Twain...
    No writer has expressed hubris... Or fear... Or love... Or
   absolute disregard for the status quo...If that's not
   poetry I don't know what is...

7)  If you could choose how to die then how?
    Before my friends

8 )  Passion, romance or hard-core sex?
    Passion... That encompasses the other two

9)  Who is or was the greatest love of your life?
    I haven't met her yet...

10) Would you like the neon to be for them?
    That would be tricky

11) Do you talk when you make love?
    Only on the phone

12) If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
    In a room full of friends I've known for 30 years and
    their families... Telling great lies about how smart
    we all were when we were young

13) How would you rate your sense of humour out of ten?
    Depends on whose chart...If it's Mark Twain I'm a 2...

14) Antique or contemporary?  Fireplace or radiator?
    Antique... Until it comes to an MRI... I don't trust those
    'turn of the century' MRI's

15) How often do you get homesick?
    Home is where my friends and family are... I spend 8 months
    a year in a one bedroom hotel room in a city I probably
    wouldn't vacation in... But no city... No space... Fails to be a
    home if your family or friends can find the time to visit...
    I get desperately, depressingly homesick if I can't find a way
    to be near the people that bring joy wherever they go...
    Spend a night with my parents battling over who was the
    rottenest child...(My sister of me)...Or my friends pointing out
    how badly I destroyed a certain bat franchise...Home is humor
    And love and responsibility...And I get homesick when the
    people who know that best... And I... Can't find time to be
    together.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:26

Thanks Lorna....it is funny that the God statement has made a ruckus but the "I haven't met her yet" quote is all over the place....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:29

True SG I expected that to make more of an impression!

So if he doesn't believe in God then what does he yell at THAT moment (yes I went there!)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 03 Dec 2013, 03:42

Thanks for all the clarification ladies. I didn't see the accompanying article

This is the only thing I could find when searching
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 03 Dec 2013, 04:00

I personally liked the "I haven't met her yet" comment.  Hope for us all ladies, hope for us all!  Brahahahaha

But seriously, I do think George has a great capacity to love, but I don't know if he'll ever experience that because he works in an industry where people pretend to like you or be your friend when in reality they just want something from you.  So how can you trust anyone?

Lucky for him, he knows he can trust his friends who had been there when he had nothing.  Now, it's difficult to find that and I think that's why he cherishes those long term friendships and calls them his family.

I wish him the best of luck in finding someone who he can trust with his heart.  It would be nice for him to find that.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next