George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg

+10
Carla97
Butterfly
Maggy
melbert
Boshkash
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
Mazy
chiki
14 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg Empty George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg

Post by chiki Thu 28 Nov 2013, 09:25

Thanks to LesFrenchies

Rocking out with the stars in the House

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Winnipeg rocker Don Bouchat of Big Roll Band fame was busy rocking it at Tippy's Beach Bar in the Bahamas Wednesday night, when TV actor Hugh Laurie of House and mega-Hollywood star George Clooney dropped in. Laurie soon jumped up to play keyboards with Bouchat's band; but Gorgeous George left in a huff after getting some bad treatment. "I spoke to George briefly at the beginning of the night, and he seemed to be a nice guy. But, some obnoxious tourist made him feel uncomfortable by trying to force tequila on him, so he left," said Bouchat. "Then the guy tried to put $110 worth of tequila shots on George's tab, but he didn't get away with that, either." Laurie, on the other hand, was having a ball, and stayed into the night. "Hugh's a fantastic guy, totally! I expected him to be like House, but he was the opposite -- totally outgoing." Clooney and Laurie had arrived by private jet to spend Wednesday filming a scene from the movie Tomorrowland based on the popular Disney theme-park attraction. They jetted off to Vancouver on Thursday where most of the sci-fi movie will be lensed, with other shoots in Florida.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg Empty Re: George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg

Post by Mazy Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:28

That really sucks big time. George cannot be left alone for a little relaxation. Guess he did the smart thing by leaving and not having a bigger incident God Bless Honey.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg Empty Re: George Clooney and Hugh Laurie in Winnipeg

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:29

Poor George!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:40

I feel bad for him too....that stinks.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:51

stupid unkind ppl is all around Rolling Eyes 
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Thu 28 Nov 2013, 11:36

see what happens when you be nice to everyone and be a good sport? mean ppl take advantage of u..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 28 Nov 2013, 11:55

I thought that sounded past tense. The article is from last Friday.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 28 Nov 2013, 19:28

it's me wrote:stupid unkind ppl is all around Rolling Eyes 
I know!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu 28 Nov 2013, 19:29

I think George needs my hug right now, like this: This big Hug1 Love2
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 28 Nov 2013, 19:44

Oh boy, hope he is fully recovered by now, eating little turkey and electrical engram won´t last long. Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 28 Nov 2013, 20:24

melbert wrote:I thought that sounded past tense.  The article is from last Friday.
Thanks, I was already wondering......

Feel sorry for George too but I guess he is used to those weirdos and knows what to do. Leaving and not paying the guys bill was the right choice.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 28 Nov 2013, 22:29

The guy is probably a loud mouthed drunk who obviously has some self esteem issues.  He tries to push drinks on George - either to prove he knows tequila better than George or to try to get George drunk so that he could make some cash from any pictures he could take of him.

When that doesn't work because George won't play and leaves the bar instead, what does the ass do?  He tries to con the bar into paying for his drinks on George's tab - probably by trying to make them believe that he was with George (or George's group or production).

Either way, the guy showed what a total loser (and boozer) he was.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Nov 2013, 23:00

My thoughts exactly, Lorna. Probably a drunken knowitall with a bit of aggression thrown in - wonderful company!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 29 Nov 2013, 02:20

There are always ppl like that. George is very often a very big guy and paying for everyone's drinks sometimes. So these jerks think he will cover their tab, even if they made him leave by their stupidity. His big heart is often seen as an advantage by jerks.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down