George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes

+14
What Would He Say
silly willy
cupcake
party animal - not!
Joanna
LornaDoone
theminis
blubelle
it's me
Mazy
Picachu
phys major
Lakin460
silly girl
18 posters

Go down

New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes Empty New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Oct 2013, 18:10

Really strange....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They'd make a great couple! Katie Holmes embraces George Clooney as she unexpectedly attends Gravity premiere

She has mostly kept away from red carpet events, unless they are her own, in the year since her split from Tom Cruise.
But Katie Holmes is clearly a fan of films about space, or perhaps a fan of the leading man George Clooney, as she made a rather unexpected appearance at the New York premiere of Gravity earlier this month.
The pretty brunette was spotted warmly embracing the dashing actor raising speculation that there may be more than just an interest in cinema behind her attendance, considering on paper she has nothing to do with the film.

According to Grazia eyewitnesses said there was serious chemistry between the 34-year-old and George.
The magazine reports the George, 52, has grown close to the mother-of-one since his split from his last girlfriend Stacy Keibler.
Apparently they have enjoyed a number of dinner dates over the last few weeks after getting on like a house on fire at a dinner party.

A source told Grazia: ‘Katie and George have known each other for years. They met through her ex husband Tom Cruise, and have always got on. Katie has had a crush on him for ages.
‘They’re both single and have met up a couple of times since the dinner party. Katie really has her sights set on him. There is a genuine connection.’
The source continued: ‘Katie and George are having a lot of fun. They are enjoying their new flirtation. He’s a fun guy with buckets of charisma and Katie loves his company.’

However despite their very friendly embrace for all to see, George’s flirty red carpet behaviour has also linked him to his co-star Sandra Bullock.
The old pals have been spotted laughing continuously during the promotional whirlwind for the film, and as George is single after his split from Stacy back in July, eyebrows have been raised.
Katie meanwhile, who divorced Tom in 2012 after five years of marriage, has most recently been linked to her Mania Days co-star Luke Kirby.
A spokesperson for Katie and George have been contacted for comment.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes Empty Re: New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes

Post by Lakin460 Tue 15 Oct 2013, 18:15

N'ah, no way I say, on a couple fronts. One, she has a child and two, aren't Cruise and Clooney friends? That's just too awkward, altho I'd much rather see him with her than Jakisic.
This is just more tabloid hooey. JMHO
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes Empty Re: New rumor George Clooney and Katie Holmes

Post by phys major Tue 15 Oct 2013, 18:40

A little something to deflect from the MJ thing.
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 15 Oct 2013, 18:41

Oh for flip sake these tabloids dont half write a load of rubbish
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 15 Oct 2013, 19:41

People can spend time together and enjoy each others company without it being a major connection. When "Single" what you do is date several that's how you get to know people.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 15 Oct 2013, 21:56

fluffs
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 16 Oct 2013, 00:01

This has already been denied by her PR people.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 16 Oct 2013, 00:27

It made Aussie television for goodness sake, not only are they a rumoured couple, its a love triangle with Katie spending time with Jamie Fox - good grief
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 16 Oct 2013, 02:48

theminis wrote:It made Aussie television for goodness sake, not only are they a rumoured couple, its a love triangle with Katie spending time with Jamie Fox - good grief
Now this is REALLY funny!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 16 Oct 2013, 06:15

Katie Holmes Has “Sights Set” On George Clooney, Claims Tab
4:24 pm, October 15th, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Getty Images)
Katie Holmes has her “sights set” on George Clooney, reports the Daily Mail.

Picking up on a story from Grazia, the tabloid claims the pair had “serious chemistry” when she attended hisGravity premiere in New York on October 1.

The paper alleges that Holmes and Clooney have recently “grown close” and “have enjoyed a number of dinner dates over the last few weeks after getting on like a house on fire at a dinner party.”

“A house on fire”? That sounds serious!

Anyway, the Daily Mail quotes a purported “insider” as saying, “They’re both single and have met up a couple of times since the dinner party. Katie really has her sights set on him. There is a genuine connection.”
The supposed “source” adds, “They are enjoying their new flirtation. He’s a fun guy with buckets of charisma and Katie loves his company.”

You gotta love a guy with buckets of charisma.

Unfortunately for the tabloid, however, this story is 100% made up.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Holmes pal, who tells us the dating report is complete “b.s.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Oct 2013, 12:18

In that picture above George's body language is very telling to me.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 16 Oct 2013, 17:04

Joanna wrote:In that picture above George's body language is very telling to me.
What does it tell you, JoJo?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 16 Oct 2013, 21:31

Look at his left hand, that tells you everything
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 16 Oct 2013, 21:32

Lakin460 wrote:
Joanna wrote:In that picture above George's body language is very telling to me.
What does it tell you, JoJo?
Enlighten
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Oct 2013, 21:40

Agree, Jojo.

To me it says friendly. But just friendly........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 16 Oct 2013, 22:16

To me, its more like - no way, no how, not ever!!! whilst giving her a polite smile!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Thu 17 Oct 2013, 00:23

George thinking ''What the hell are you doing here '' with a smile on his face
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Fri 18 Oct 2013, 05:48

While Holmes would be a big step up for him, it doesn't seem a likely match, in my opinion. In this shot, he looks much her senior, too.

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:17

Well I guess no one read the denial by Gossip Cop.  It is going around the twitterverse again.....and when you google him.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:28

I could see it....

I don't like it...but I could see them together in my minds eye...

Also see me...but that doesn't count Sad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 20 Oct 2013, 13:49

I don't see them together
she is too young
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Oct 2013, 15:02

She's the same age as his previous ones It'sMe.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sun 20 Oct 2013, 15:15

Katie looks younger than SK - maybe it's just that she's wearing bubble gum pink short dress that makes her look very young. Someone should tell George that when he dates women significantly younger than him it just makes him look older.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 20 Oct 2013, 15:17

Another tabloid making up stories to sell their rag.

And I don't think that George and Tom are friends. They are merely acquaintances.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 20 Oct 2013, 23:58

i agree on body language, his body is stiff, his hips are pulled away but his hand especially is flat and the palm is firmly pointed opposite to Katie

Just my opinion (how'd I do original poster of the bodly language comment?)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 21 Oct 2013, 00:39

You did very well Iamnoone exactly what I was thinking....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by aimerzhuj Fri 10 Jan 2014, 08:49

Sounds so good.
Smile
aimerzhuj
aimerzhuj
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down