George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York

Go down

Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York Empty Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York

Post by Mazy Tue 24 Sep 2013, 01:26

Darfur People's Association of New York host Rally Against Bashir in New York
I'm saving the links of all the other stories and maybe tomorrow post them there are quite a few.
Thought you want to see this one.
NY City isn't a safe place for awhile.
I hope my hon is off working someplace. If Matt isn't he will be there for ENOUGH PROJECT
• Satellite Sentinel Project
Add to Calendar
Date and Time:
Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 2 - 4 pm
Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza - 47th St - Between 1st & 2nd Ave New York NY 10017

This event is organized by the Darfur People's Association of New York with the purpose of urging the UN and UNSC and the United States to stand for justice for the victims of genocide in Darfur and accountability of perpetrators, by exploring every possible opportunity to deny al-Bashir entry to the US.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down