George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live

4 posters

Go down

Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live Empty Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Sep 2013, 02:25

Saw him on Access Hollywood Live this morning.  He was actually very sweet...I could tell he was out of his element being interviewed.  He talked a bit about going out with GC but it was about Rum...then he talked about Louis Bullock and it was so sweet what he said.  I might have to change my opinion of him.  

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live Empty Re: Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live

Post by mel01 Sat 21 Sep 2013, 05:26

Haha, just saw the video, didn't realise it was already on this site. For some reason it was clear he didn't share the 2 hosts' enthusiasm about that initial clip of Cindy on the show - then again i didn't think it was interesting either.

Wow i'd never seen that clip of Sandra talking about Louis' friendship with the guys...thought the only time she talked was at the press conference. Yeah was really neat hearing him say nice things about Louis.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live Empty Re: Rande Gerber talks George Clooney, Louis Bullock and Rum on Access Hollywood Live

Post by Nicky80 Sun 22 Sep 2013, 19:48

Thanks SG for the video. Really nice words he said about Louis and he was very careful how much he said about George. He actually said nothing LOL

I don't like this female moderator. she is so "loud / annoying" not sure what the right word is. Didn't link the fact that she interupted Rande when he said "he (Louise) is lucky to have her (Sandra) and she is lucky.....and than this femal modertaor interrupted....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 23 Sep 2013, 01:25

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks SG for the video. Really nice words he said about Louis and he was very careful how much he said about George. He actually said nothing LOL

I don't like this female moderator. she is so "loud / annoying" not sure what the right word is. Didn't link the fact that she interupted Rande when he said "he (Louise) is lucky to have her (Sandra) and she is lucky.....and than this femal modertaor interrupted....
Yeah it was so annoying when she interrupted that part, I wanted to hear what he was gonna say - was so clear she wasn't interested in that, was more concerned with directing the conversation back to the Clooney angle..that must get irritating to Rande too, when that's all ppl wanna know.
Usually Kit Hoover isn't like that, but with Rande she seemed overexcitable, overawed - something was off with her.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 23 Sep 2013, 01:44

Nice video, although there were some interruptions. Didn't know Rande had a brand of rum. Drinks look refreshing.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down