George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland

+23
Carla97
madjyo
bamboochacha
Aruna
m4rose
Bewitched
playfuldeb
Love hides in his hair.
amaretti
GiGi
Mazy
Picachu
Maggy
jluna2011
Lakin460
Joanna
chiki
it's me
Nicky80
LornaDoone
melbert
theminis
silly girl
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland

Post by Carla97 Thu 19 Sep 2013, 19:40

Doesn´t look unhappy to me...
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney on set of Tomorrowland

Post by amaretti Thu 19 Sep 2013, 22:53

A nice big plate of meatballs ,braciole and rigatoni would warm the cockles of his soul . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Sep 2013, 23:10

Hmmmmmm great idea!!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Sep 2013, 01:42

amaretti wrote:   A nice big plate of meatballs ,braciole and rigatoni  would warm the cockles of his soul . Very Happy 
I got something else that would warm his cockles!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 20 Sep 2013, 06:08

He he heeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 20 Sep 2013, 07:03

LOL!     Melbert   you naughty thing     Twisted Evil
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 20 Sep 2013, 08:37

Know what really throws it all off for me, is all these male faces saying this stuff.... hehehehehehe feels a bit weird sometimes.. I mean, how can you not expect that once in a while someone may come in and suspect that George is really here hiding? hahahahaha Now having said that... George if you... are by any chance at all, peering in here... and laughing those "cockles" off... (sneaky and very willfully grinning) COME  A LITTLE CLOSER TO ME BABY...YEAH COME A LITTLE CLOSER TO ME BABY...

I WILL MAKE YOUR LIPS PUCKER AND YOUR "COCKLES"... TREMBLE!!! AND YOUR EVERYTHING WILL GO CRAZY...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE  drool3

Last edited by Joanie's Clone on Fri 20 Sep 2013, 09:16; edited 1 time in total
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 20 Sep 2013, 08:40

OOOPPPSSS!!!

back on topic... he sure is a big ball of fun in those pics! fart eekout drool3 cameraflash Drink 3 
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 22 Sep 2013, 08:35

Great photos! Playing a scientist. I bet he enjoys that.
Very Happy 
Maybe since his character is "jaded by disillusionment" he seems like he's masking "unhappiness"  to some who commented above?  I personally, think he may be in character mode, & off-camera he's just letting loose, keeping other cast in good spirits by goofing around. Looks happier than he was in recent years in photo-ops.

~ Frank Walker ~
" Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and   a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as “Tomorrowland.”

Though, only he knows what's concealed in his heart. Sometimes even the best actors let down their guard & you can see whether they exude genuine happiness...or not.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Sep 2013, 10:40

Hope for genuine happiness!!! Love3 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 29 Oct 2013, 05:19

A little article I came across from the same time

George Clooney Is As Confused As We Are By 'Tomorrowland' In First Set Photo
By: Michael Arbeiter September 18, 2013 1:10PM EDT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Splash News
"Wait a minute!" exclaims George Clooney, growing increasingly baffled on the set of his developing film Tomorrowland. "What the hell is this movie about, anyway?" From the looks of the above photo, the first snapped during production of the Disney picture, even he doesn't know.

Disney, director Brad Bird, and all those involved have managed to keep the details of the project close to the chest. We can imagine that star George Clooney — playing some semblance of a former boy genius who was "banished" from the titular land of magic at some point — has a bit more info on the feature than we do, but the perplexed look on his face above does suggest that the mystery persists.

We've got to assume that is Clooney's costar Britt Robertson (a science enthusiast who joins Clooney on his journey to return to Tomorrowland) to whom he is expressing such befuddlement. The simple shot of the pair does not give us much new info about the feature, though it does serve to stir up excitement if only in reminding us that Tomorrowland is, in fact, going to answer our questions somewhere down the line.
Or so we hope.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2