George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant

+27
justpassinthrough
LornaDoone
Butterfly
phys major
Lighterside
melbert
bamboochacha
Atalante
Lakin460
mosaic
Joanna
playfuldeb
chiki
Carla97
Aruna
Katiedot
amaretti
Rachel
Mazy
Love hides in his hair.
it's me
What Would He Say
Maggy
Nicky80
party animal - not!
silly girl
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:06

Joanna wrote:Playful is a very wise lady.

I agree 100%
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant

Post by ... Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:14

mosaic wrote:
Given the youth of the lady, amount of cleavage showing here, and George's bear hug...I would venture a guess that this is why you'll never see George date a woman his own age.  He needs that ego boost.  

And the constant drinking and reference to drinking is not flattering to him at all.  
The embrace looks like he's hugging a kid protectively.
She looks like she could be his daughter, in terms of age.  Probably his niece's age. That's a friendly bear hug. He looks tipsy & in need of a cuddle.
Though that is not a romantic hug.

He looked SO amazing with Sandra Bullock on the red carpet. The whole visual effect. None of his last few girlfriends had that sex appeal nor attractiveness SB had with him, even if she was the same height with heels. She's only like 5ft6 though.  
Sandra  looked sexier & classier than them.
The chemistry with a woman his own age is so much better because he doesn't look like a young man. He looks his age.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 16 Sep 2013, 20:45

I see Ocean. If a man needs a cuddle he just does that with first friendly smiling woman that comes across? Shocked 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Sep 2013, 20:55

She has her brother take a Fan Foto of her with someone famous, in a public place.
What is wrong with that, pray tell ?

confused confused confused
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Sep 2013, 21:13

nice avatar Jo Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Mon 16 Sep 2013, 21:59

Carla97 wrote:I see Ocean. If a man needs a cuddle he just does that with first friendly smiling woman that comes across? Shocked 

Errr...no idea what you're talking about.

My comment states that there's nothing "romantic" about that hug with that girl.
I'm not agreeing with mosaic, who implied Clooney needs an ego boost with much younger women.  Re: The "judging by the cleavage" remark above.

It just looks like friendly, caring innocent fun to me.
 Generation gap apparent.
On the other hand, I think he could do with a cuddle & a smakerooney as WWHS wrote.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 16 Sep 2013, 23:16

He looks VERY OLD ! Twisted Evil 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 17 Sep 2013, 01:29

Senor Sanchez is suffering from jet lag. LOL. flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 17 Sep 2013, 02:16

George Clooney dinner reservation booked under ‘Mr. Sanchez’

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jaws hit the floor at a swanky Vancouver restaurant Saturday night when a reservation booked under the name “Mr. Sanchez” was instead claimed by Hollywood mega-star George Clooney.
Patrick Rider, manager of Minami Restaurant in Yaletown, told CTV News the reservation came from staff at a high-end hotel in the city’s downtown core.
“They asked for a VIP table for a Mr. Sanchez and so we made the reservation, we told them we would do our best,” Rider said.

No tables had opened up by the time Clooney strolled in with a companion, but Rider said the Academy Award-winner graciously agreed to sit in the middle of the restaurant.
“We offered him actually a seat at our sushi bar, which he accepted,” he said.
The star dined on sashimi with one vodka martini for about an hour, obliging a handful of fans with photographs before heading out.
Rider said Clooney was without a doubt the biggest celebrity Minami has hosted.
“It’s a big feather in our cap, definitely.”
Clooney arrived in Vancouver last week after production on his new film “Tomorrowland” wrapped in the Okanagan and moved to the coast.
The Ocean’s Eleven star has since been spotted at various bars and restaurants. On Friday night, Clooney spoke with ecstatic fans at Joey Burrard, where Twitter user @Hamhuishipcheck snapped a sneaky photo of the star.

“OMG GEORGE CLOONEY IS AT MY BAR HOLY S---,” she wrote.
“He was super nice,” she later tweeted.
“Tomorrowland,” also starring Hugh Laurie, shot in the small community of Enderby over the summer and is expected to continue filming in B.C. until January.
The Disney film has a slated release date of Dec. 19, 2014.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 17 Sep 2013, 02:45

Waldo's a good man letting George use his name!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 17 Sep 2013, 04:34

Wonder if he took a small plane in to town.  We had thunder/lightening happening the other night.  Could have been a bumpy one.  !!!!!!!Amen!!!!!!!!
As long as that 'swanky' - yeah right - hotel doesn't book him somewhere with the last name of meyer. Used to know a george meyer - crooked guy with crooked kids!!!!!
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 06:09

Thanks SG for the artical. I was already wondering when we can read what he ate and drunk  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Sep 2013, 10:28

His cover is blown now!
A bit non professional me thinks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 17 Sep 2013, 10:29

melbert wrote:Waldo's a good man letting George use his name!
Maybe he and Waldo got married, ey ! Twisted Evil 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Sep 2013, 10:33

Comment underneath
The video....

***** in Vancouver
Sep. 16, 2013
8:51 PM 
I really think if a VIP guest is sent to your restaurant from a high end hotel under an alias name they are expecting you to keep that information private, not to call up the 6pm news and tell them and us exactly what that guest had for dinner, what he drank, where he sat, how he behaved, that he was with another guest and so on. Notice Mr Clooney has been in Vancouver since last week and no other establishment where he dined called the media to bring attention to their business. What a lot of Hollywood stars and other VIP's like about Vancouver is that usually they are left alone and treated with more discretion than you afforded Mr Clooney and his guest! I guess this restaurant can take that feather out of their hat!

Read more: http://bc.ctvnews.ca/george-clooney-dinner-reservation-booked-under-mr-sanchez-1.1457503#ixzz2f8nW7V1c
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Sep 2013, 10:56

I agree
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 17 Sep 2013, 13:20

The restaurateur should have been thinking/behaving more like a businesswoman and less like a fan girl!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Sep 2013, 13:24

They watched their wallet
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 17 Sep 2013, 16:10

Atalante wrote:
LMAO!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue 17 Sep 2013, 20:30

phys major wrote:
Atalante wrote:
LMAO!!

NO they did NOT!Do battle 

Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 17 Sep 2013, 20:41

Joanna wrote:Comment underneath
The video....

***** in Vancouver
Sep. 16, 2013
8:51 PM 
I really think if a VIP guest is sent to your restaurant from a high end hotel under an alias name they are expecting you to keep that information private, not to call up the 6pm news and tell them and us exactly what that guest had for dinner, what he drank, where he sat, how he behaved, that he was with another guest and so on. Notice Mr Clooney has been in Vancouver since last week and no other establishment where he dined called the media to bring attention to their business. What a lot of Hollywood stars and other VIP's like about Vancouver is that usually they are left alone and treated with more discretion than you afforded Mr Clooney and his guest! I guess this restaurant can take that feather out of their hat!

Read more: http://bc.ctvnews.ca/george-clooney-dinner-reservation-booked-under-mr-sanchez-1.1457503#ixzz2f8nW7V1c
I so agree with that comment. Also weird that the hotel sent him there. Normally the concierge in those hotels know which restaurant can handle VIP's.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 17 Sep 2013, 22:02

Waldo is a really charming and handsome guy , you could not ask for a more fun dinner guest . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 18 Sep 2013, 00:37

Butterfly wrote:
phys major wrote:
Atalante wrote:
LMAO!!
NO they did NOT!Do battle 

Thanks Butterfly, you are so right.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Sep 2013, 01:04

It was a lovely wedding and Matt Damon was the flower girl...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 18 Sep 2013, 01:26

Too cute . Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 18 Sep 2013, 06:30

wasn't Bill Murray the ordained minister that performed the wedding?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 18 Sep 2013, 06:32

He hee heeee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Sep 2013, 06:34

Oh my! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 18 Sep 2013, 15:30

So is that Waldo Sanchez I see next to Our Hero in the pix at Joey's/Minami?

By way, I think he has a Twitter account - @odlaws

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 18 Sep 2013, 16:38

party animal - not! wrote:So is that Waldo Sanchez I see next to Our Hero in the pix at Joey's/Minami?

By way, I think he has a Twitter account - @odlaws
He does but it is not very active
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Sep 2013, 21:42

Huuuhh Mazy! Give Flowers 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 18 Sep 2013, 23:08

twitter name is his name spelled backwards.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 May 2014, 06:23

silly girl wrote:I am  having trouble embedding this other tweet (which is why I edited the previous one 4 times)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

User Actions  
Follow

Skye Boyd
‏@Skyececilia
Yes I seen George Clooney tonight. He sat across from me at the bar. So gorgeous. Blurry pic but its real!
So, those of you good with blurry photos - is this Amal at the dinner table too? I know she was at dinner in Vancouver in December, but this is Sept last year.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 May 2014, 19:02

She sure looks like her.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 01 May 2014, 19:23

I've worked on that picture and it does look like Amal's profile,
now that I've seen more pictures of her from various angles recently.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 Empty George Clooney in Las Vegas again

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Jun 2014, 07:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Jun 2014, 08:35

Is he saying "goodbye" to all his past venues etc etc ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Vancouver - sushi restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: George in Las Vegas again

Post by justpassinthrough Wed 04 Jun 2014, 08:51

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He looks happier with her than he does with Amal!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 04 Jun 2014, 09:58

Come on, he only has one picture with this woman and he surely has many happy pix with his fiancee.
He has to make a happy face to greet a guest in such commercial events. But he can have long face and act naturally ,if he wants to, when he's with someone as close as Amal.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:14

I'm not sure that this is current. Could have been from his last visit. Pic of Stevie Wonder on there too

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:59

I think it's an old picture from that crazy night in Vancouver. I guess her instagram is new and she's posting old pics. I can't find it in the Vancouver thread, but it's here. Wink
See the comment below: "My sister and George Clooney!!! :)Twitter pic of Clooney in Vancouver." 

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:09

That is not a current photo. Not even have that longer hair now. Must be a TBT photo.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:12

Yep, you're right. The other pic is of her husband with George. She seems to commute between Las Vegas (and Encore) and Vancouver..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:27

Sevens wrote:Come on, he only has one picture with this woman and he surely has many happy pix with his fiancee.
He has to make a happy face to greet a guest in such commercial events. But he can have long face and act naturally ,if he wants to, when he's with someone as close as Amal.

Mmmm Seven, such a sweet sentiment, put it in an Amal thread.  Oooops, non open today, how refreshing  Suspect 
sign of things to come. cheers

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 04 Jun 2014, 19:09

chiki wrote:I think it's an old picture from that crazy night in Vancouver. I guess her instagram is new and she's posting old pics. I can't find it in the Vancouver thread, but it's here. Wink
See the comment below: "My sister and George Clooney!!! :)Twitter pic of Clooney in Vancouver." 

Yep agree, his hair is the same and he has a little beard in this pic but recently in LA he didn't. SO I'm sure it was this event. Looks the same to me. Merged threads  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 04 Jun 2014, 19:29

old picture or no, it does look a little like her.  And since there is still that little tiny bit of debate when they actually started  dating.. time wise, it still is feasible.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2