George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included

4 posters

Go down

A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included Empty A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included

Post by Merlin Sat 19 Feb 2011, 21:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A hundred years of handsome Hollywood hotties, from Douglas Fairbanks Sr. to George Clooney, in three and a half minutes:

And in between Douglas and George: Rudolph Valentino, Charlie Chaplin, James Cagney, Spencer Tracy, Fredric March, Errol Flynn, Fred Astaire, Clark Gable, Laurence Olivier, Gary Cooper, Humphrey Bogart, James Stewart, Tyrone Power, Cary Grant, Henry Fonda, Robert Mitchum, John Wayne, Kirk Douglas, Gene Kelly, Burt Lancaster, William Holden, Marlon Brando, James Dean, Rock Hudson, Montgomery Clift, Anthony Quinn, Gregory Peck, Richard Burton, Jack Lemmon, Sean Connery, Sidney Poitier, Charlton Heston, Steve McQueen, Peter O’Toole, Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman, Roy Scheider, Warren Beatty, Dennis Hopper, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson, Robert DeNiro, Gene Hackman, Jon Voight, Harrison Ford, Kevin Kline, Kevin Costner, Michael Douglas, Christopher Walken, Mel Gibson, Sean Penn, John Travolta, Antonio Banderas, Tim Robbins, Samuel L. Jackson, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Kevin Spacey, Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, and Matt Damon. Whew.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included Empty Re: A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included

Post by it's me Sat 19 Feb 2011, 22:07

ohhhhh GREAT! HOW DIFFERENT
HOW BEAUTIFUL Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included Empty Re: A Hundred Years of Men in Film...George included

Post by melbert Sat 19 Feb 2011, 23:49

I love those morph things - WOW!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 21 Feb 2011, 06:29

Some of the transitions were too fast and creepy, imho. But a great idea, and an excellent roster!
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum