Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Serious Side
Today at 10:18 by Sevens

» George to visit Yerevan April 2017 for Aurora Prize 2.12.16
Today at 03:12 by melbert

» Clooney's baby?
Yesterday at 16:51 by amaretti

» December 2016 Chit Chat
Thu Dec 01 2016, 17:57 by PigPen

» November 2016 Chit Chat
Wed Nov 30 2016, 15:49 by ladybugcngc

» Amal in Texas this afternoon 15.11.16
Tue Nov 29 2016, 21:35 by carolhathaway

» George and the stylist from Esquire UK article January 2014
Tue Nov 29 2016, 17:42 by Joanna

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sun Nov 27 2016, 03:58 by ladybugcngc

» New Nespresso ad filming in Miami? 24.1.16
Sun Nov 27 2016, 02:37 by Alisonfan

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by party animal - not! on Thu Sep 05 2013, 13:23

Casamigos Polo shirts - yay!

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Posts : 7765
Join date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by chiki on Thu Sep 05 2013, 13:28

yep, I want one of those! Superdupercool

chiki
Clooney Expert

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by mel01 on Fri Sep 06 2013, 17:06

chiki wrote:(I open a new thread, is this right? )
Not sure about this, but this guy says he was working yesterday with GC. I'm assuming is in LA, because he has something today in LA....but, again, not sure
Who is he, anyone knows? And.....new Casamigos t-shirt?

"Had the honor of working with this man today, on a very special project he is helming. Can't remember his name, but I think he was on a hospital show or something..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wow, just how many varieties of Casamigos T-shirts are they coming out with? And how extensively do they plan to distribute it? I really like the black cap and some of the T-shirts. Sorry if it's wrong to post this here, but as a follow-up to the comment about the new T-shirt - check out this pic from Rande's instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It looks like Presley has a new design Casamigos T-shirt too!

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 211
Join date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by chiki on Fri Sep 06 2013, 21:33

yes, new one! At least, I've never seen it before.  I like the cap too Wink

chiki
Clooney Expert

Posts : 273
Join date : 2013-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Mazy on Fri Sep 06 2013, 22:44

Maybe they are going to start a clothing line to sell or to give to the wholesalers and other people that handle Casamigos as perk.

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2883
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Nicky80 on Fri Sep 06 2013, 23:08

Can somebody post the pic from Rande's instagram (as mentioned above) so I can see the new T-shirt/Cap as well?  Very Happy Maybe on a different thread? I can't open instagram on my PC. Thanks.

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by mel01 on Fri Sep 06 2013, 23:20

Nicky80 wrote:Can somebody post the pic from Rande's instagram (as mentioned above) so I can see the new T-shirt/Cap as well?  Very Happy Maybe on a different thread? I can't open instagram on my PC. Thanks.
I don't know how to post instagram pics, nor can i use other methods to save it as I also don't have an insta account. But I don't think u should have any problem opening that page on your PC, u don't have to have downloaded any app/program to access it.
Try opening from Rande's homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 211
Join date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Nicky80 on Fri Sep 06 2013, 23:23

Thanks Mel, no can't see anything. always when I click on an instagram link I get a blank white page. Sad 

Well, I'm sure I will see the new shirts/caps soon in some other pics - I hope Very Happy 

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by amaretti on Fri Sep 06 2013, 23:37

The cap looks  really nice . Nice color in the  design  logo . I want a cap .bounce

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by mel01 on Sat Sep 07 2013, 02:42

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Mel, no can't see anything. always when I click on an instagram link I get a blank white page.  Sad 

Well, I'm sure I will see the new shirts/caps soon in some other pics   - I hope   Very Happy 
Hmm, i don't get why u can't view instagram. U're missing a lot actually:) ..most celebs post their more personal side on instagram, maybe because it's not that easy for ppl to steal or spread their pics. Try on another computer? Maybe your PC doesn't have the plug-ins required.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 211
Join date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by LornaDoone on Sat Sep 07 2013, 03:06

theminis can usually pick up posts on instagram. Send her a PM with the link and ask her to check it.

LornaDoone
Moderator

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Nicky80 on Sat Sep 07 2013, 07:19

I just tried it on my MAC laptop and it worked there. OMG thanks for the advise to try another computer. Why didn't I think about that before Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for your help Mel and Lorna. I feel happy now alien 

The cap looks really nice. I want one too

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by mel01 on Sat Sep 07 2013, 10:07

Nicky80 wrote:I just tried it on my MAC laptop and it worked there. OMG thanks for the advise to try another computer. Why didn't I think about that before  Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for your help Mel and Lorna.  I feel happy now  alien 

The cap looks really nice. I want one too    

Haha, I was chuckling over that picture Rande posted, because first of all i'm not sure how politically correct it is for his son to be wearing a T-shirt advertising alcohol, and for him to be saying that Kaia was making margaritas! But most of all it was bizarre seeing how prominent Presley's beauty mark on his face has become, so similar to his mother's.Smile 

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 211
Join date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by it's me on Mon Sep 09 2013, 23:52

Never seen before
You?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16898
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by theminis on Tue Sep 10 2013, 00:01

mel01 wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Mel, no can't see anything. always when I click on an instagram link I get a blank white page.  Sad 

Well, I'm sure I will see the new shirts/caps soon in some other pics   - I hope   Very Happy 
 Hmm, i don't get why u can't view instagram. U're missing a lot actually:) ..most celebs post their more personal side on instagram, maybe because it's not that easy for ppl to steal or spread their pics. Try on another computer? Maybe your PC doesn't have the plug-ins required.
Just to clarify something - it is still very easy to use or steal pics on instagram I do it all the time to post them on here... ie elisabetta or stacy pics

theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by traone on Tue Sep 10 2013, 13:39

I have a question, and it may have already been posted and I just didn't see it....but does anyone know if or where you can purchase the shirts,
hats, etc.?  Thanks for anyone's help!

traone
Getting serious about George

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : Southeast

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by O.o on Tue Sep 10 2013, 15:06

Email the website contact.
They'd know. Thumbs up! 


info@casamigostequila.  
com

O.o
Clooney virgin

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-09-07
Location : SPACE-TRUCKIN'

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by O.o on Tue Sep 10 2013, 16:38

traone,
i just sent an email to the above address to enquire. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
Maybe they'll release Xmas gift packs, which include them & monogrammed caballitos or brandy snifters.

O.o
Clooney virgin

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-09-07
Location : SPACE-TRUCKIN'

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by mel01 on Tue Sep 10 2013, 16:49

theminis wrote:
mel01 wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Thanks Mel, no can't see anything. always when I click on an instagram link I get a blank white page.  Sad 

Well, I'm sure I will see the new shirts/caps soon in some other pics   - I hope   Very Happy 
 Hmm, i don't get why u can't view instagram. U're missing a lot actually:) ..most celebs post their more personal side on instagram, maybe because it's not that easy for ppl to steal or spread their pics. Try on another computer? Maybe your PC doesn't have the plug-ins required.
Just to clarify something - it is still very easy to use or steal pics on instagram I do it all the time to post them on here... ie elisabetta or stacy pics
PLEASE tell me how to save instagram pics!Smile 

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Posts : 211
Join date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by amaretti on Tue Sep 10 2013, 17:29

What is a cabalitto ?

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Nicky80 on Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:17

O.o wrote:traone,
i just sent an email to the above address to enquire. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
Maybe they'll release Xmas gift packs, which include them & monogrammed caballitos or brandy snifters.
Thumbs up!   Thanks

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by theminis on Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:36

Mel01 - I have sent you a PM - pls check your inbox

theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by O.o on Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:55

amaretti wrote:What is a cabalitto ?
Same as a tequilito Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

O.o
Clooney virgin

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-09-07
Location : SPACE-TRUCKIN'

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Mazy on Wed Sep 11 2013, 06:40

it's me wrote:Never seen before
You?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oh IM what a wonderful picture and it has enough pixels that you can make it as large as you want. Thanks so much, I love this one.

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2883
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by it's me on Wed Sep 11 2013, 08:52

Prego
Ciao ! Very Happy

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16898
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Casamigos t-shirts, polo shirts, caps and more!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum