George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice

+9
party animal - not!
Bewitched
Joanna
silly girl
phys major
lelacorb
Mazy
Nicky80
it's me
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 13:05

Possible

Or maybe they were there to keep him in jail bec driving licence thing

geek
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Rande Gerber deliver Casamigos tequila to Venice

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Sep 2013, 13:24

it's me wrote:Possible

Or maybe they were there to keep him in jail bec driving licence thing

geek

Is that we've not seen him lately then ??

You'd better make him a fancy cake IM quick....with a file in of course !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 13:26

Mmmm a file....

Maybe not only Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 03 Sep 2013, 14:05

JJ has the boat ride today....they so don't do their homework...the copy says the ride took place on Sunday....same photos we saw last week. So silly.... Smile

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Sep 2013, 14:12

it's me wrote:Mmmm a file....

Maybe not only Wink

Lol.....but you won't fit I to a fancy cake...ooooops....
Off topic again.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 19:49

Joanna wrote:Keeping the robbers and paps away as it's an official
photo shoot maybe ?
Could be true. Some pics are very close. And in the last pic you see a woman with a handy camera behind them and nobody holds her back. I'm sure she belongs to the team
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 19:54

Pics are well done
And all over

He needs advs
No?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 19:55

Joanna wrote:Some more pictures of the Casamigos photo shoot are here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks Joanna, just post the pics below which were not posted here yet   So nice and what a close up   Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 03 Sep 2013, 20:04

New!
Thanks Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 20:22

silly girl wrote:JJ has the boat ride today....they so don't do their homework...the copy says the ride took place on Sunday....same photos we saw last week.  So silly....  Smile
Saw that too. I was confused for a minute LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 04 Sep 2013, 00:52

I like the colour ways on the box....Fresh...and a bit Tiffany....Premium Tequila....drunken 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 04 Sep 2013, 17:09

Thanks, Nicky!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2