George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

+25
Maggy
janieb
Pari
Carla97
Philippago
theminis
melbert
Bewitched
Missa
isogotit
Nicky80
Joanna
playfuldeb
Dior
Love hides in his hair.
amaretti
LornaDoone
laetval
party animal - not!
silly girl
annemarie
Katiedot
chiki
it's me
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival Empty George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

Post by . Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lux on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:03; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival Empty Re: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

Post by . Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:11

Last edited by lux on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:02; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival Empty Re: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

Post by . Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:22

Last edited by lux on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:01; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:24

Last edited by lux on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:58; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:31

Last edited by lux on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:57; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:41

Saw an empty seat near to him
Am I wrong?

Last edited by it's me on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:42; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:45

Oh my gosh, I've made a mistake haven't I? I've merged another thread with pictures of George and Sandy into this thread thinking they were the all the same, but I've just noticed George is in a tux and she's changed her dress and hair. Can anyone tell me which event this second set of pictures is from?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:46

It's the formal premiere showing of the movie.

Last edited by annemarie on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:47; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:46

The tux are the actual premier of the event...later than the photocall.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival Empty George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:51

silly girl wrote:The tux are the actual premier of the event...later than the photocall.  
 Thanks.  I'll try to separate them again (and give the threads a meaningful title!) then I'm going to bed before I can do any more damage! So sorry for the confusion, folks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:55

Btw my red carpet thread was in the news section
Not in the Italian one I dunno 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 18:59

Videos
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:09

it's me wrote:Btw my red carpet thread was in the news section
Not in the Italian one I dunno 
Yes it was, you're right.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:13

FB findings

(heyyyy, I'm posting pics!) king

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:15

WWHS ?? Fainted?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:27

more pics

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:31

it's me wrote:Saw an empty seat near to him
Am I wrong?
yes, there's an empty seat......maybe for me Very Happy

Image deleted by mod. Please do not post wire image or getty pictures if they have copyright marks on them. Thanks.

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 28 Aug 2013, 19:34

Thank you, Chiki! Wonderful

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:05

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:07

Wow Great Pictures! Thanks!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:19

Thanks for the pics, nice couple. Wink
I LOVE those shoes!

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:25

My second dream couple.  If he can't be with Julianna Marguiles then Sandra would be it.

Now look at that she's the perfect height for him.  She's wearing heels and doesn't tower over him!  Sigh....

cheers
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:31

Beautiful couple  Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:32

perfect height, perfect age ..... Who knows? maybe he surprise us one of these days. As always, it'll be his choice

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Wed 28 Aug 2013, 20:37

wow, from Maserati FB page

Not worthy

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:25

Oooooh ma ma Mia . cheers

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:27

I love this couple. They should be always a couple everywhere.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:41

Ooh, Mr. Clooney!
Looking pretty hot today Very Happy 
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:55

I really like Sandra's red dress.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:54

I really like Sandra's red dress.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 21:59

Plenty of pictures here too...
From both yesterday and today..

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 22:55

Grazie
Le foto sono bellissime!!!! Beautiful pics!

E anche George era bellissimo!!! Beautiful G too!!!

Nice hair indeed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 22:56

[quote="chiki"]
it's me wrote:Saw an empty seat near to him
Am I wrong?
yes, there's an empty seat......maybe for me Very Happy

Image deleted by mod. Please do not post wire image or getty pictures if they have copyright marks on them. Thanks.

Yes baby
If your name is Paolo Baratta

Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 22:58

Oh my, thank you so much Lux, chiki and Laetval for posting all those great pics and videos. Thanks for the Link Joanna. My brain can't catch up anymore. What a day of pictures   cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:01

LornaDoone wrote: My second dream couple.  If he can't be with Julianna Marguiles then Sandra would be it.

Now look at that she's the perfect height for him.  She's wearing heels and doesn't tower over him!  Sigh....

cheers
I know they look really nice together. Size can be so important   Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:03

Yes Nicky
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:11

Nicky80 wrote:Oh my, thank you so much Lux, chiki and Laetval for posting all those great pics and videos. Thanks for the Link Joanna. My brain can't catch up anymore. What a day of pictures   cheers

I'm with you there....I always enjoy his visits to VFF....
very absorbingly fantastic !

Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 28 Aug 2013, 23:14

Thanks for all the pictures. George looks great as well as Sandra Bullock. Hope the movie does well. They look like they are having a great time together.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 29 Aug 2013, 00:07

zeynepyazici wrote:I love this couple. They should be always a couple everywhere.
Yeah Right 

You know what's funny? If this were literally any other newly single actor, trotting down a red carpet with his arm around an also-conveniently single female movie star, the tabloids would be rampant with stories of secret hook ups. But in this case, even the tabloids are like, "It's George Clooney, and she's almost 50. No one will buy that." Surprised 

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Aug 2013, 00:21

Mmm, both Lainey and Celebitchy are doing 'Ahh' stories and 'We wish and if only' angles

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Aug 2013, 00:28

The media folk should know by now that
George & Sandra go back a long way as friends.
Do they always have to write small minded rubbish ?

Ah yes of course they do......silly me. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 29 Aug 2013, 00:41

Well sure, but isn't that the story we're sold on every girlfriend? "Oh, we've been friends for ages..." Would be nice if it were with someone with whom we had actual evidence that was true.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 Aug 2013, 00:48

Loads more pix on Getty Images now...... pages of them.........love#178275670.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Aug 2013, 01:04

party animal - not! wrote:Loads more pix on Getty Images now...... pages of them.........love#178275670.....

Can you pop a link on please ? Thanks pan.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewitched Thu 29 Aug 2013, 01:09

Clooney overload. Can you have an overload of GC? I think not. Tonight will be Clooneylious one for me anyway.
Bewitched
Bewitched
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 29 Aug 2013, 01:34

Very Happy I loved being overloaded with GC news, photos, etc.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Aug 2013, 02:01

The more GC the better lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 29 Aug 2013, 03:06

Thanks everybody for the wonderful pics and videos and links. Me thinks I've had a major Georgasm!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 29 Aug 2013, 05:07

Multiples all round on the forum today I think LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next