George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy

+13
Maggy
mosaic
Pari
Nicky80
NotAvailable
lelacorb
Mazy
madjyo
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
it's me
Katiedot
silly girl
17 posters

Go down

Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy Empty Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy

Post by silly girl Tue 27 Aug 2013, 13:02

From Vanity Fair It....first photos?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock guest George Clooney The actress, after two days barricade at the villa in Laglio, is out in the open. Watch the first exclusive pictures of the two actors together in Italy. It expected on the red carpet in Venice

Two days barricaded in Villa Oleandra. Two days to try to escape the paparazzi besiege the headquarters of George Clooney in Italy. And then finally the prince of Laglio and Sandra Bullock are due to come out. These are the first exclusive pictures of the two actors together in Italy. The couple is waiting on the red carpet at the Venice Lido, where tomorrow (August 28) opens the 70th Venice Film Festival with the film Gravity.

To get to the lagoon Clooney has rented a caravan with sitting room, kitchen and bedroom, so as to ensure a trip to the maximum comfort. Too bad the luxury tours did not pass the narrow streets of the lake. So, has worn a hilarious scene of which were immediately taken advantage of the photographers.

From Villa Margherita, an annex of Villa Oleandra came out a van that has made ​​an appointment with the driver of the largest in the square of the local supermarket to avoid clog the province. And while local housewives pushing carts filled to the car, found themselves in front of the beautiful and smiling George Bullock holding her son Louis Bardo.

Clooney on Lake Como past two months. But even the shadow of Hollywood stars. Only some dinner among friends in the usual restaurants where you pampered and some output by speedboat. The single life continues. We'll see if Venice will come out of some lady in surprise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 13:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 13:18

Yay!!! Thanks, Silly. More pics:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at his house in Italy

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 13:21

Oh
So now heading to Venice

You WWHS ? Where are you??
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 Aug 2013, 13:28

Thank SG - again! Brilliant.

Great how His Nibs is looking after Sandra Bullock and her little boy - heading for the Cipriani I imagine - maybe a day early so that the little lad can acclimatise to it all........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 27 Aug 2013, 14:35

On flight waiting to take off. Full of movie PR peeps
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madjyo Tue 27 Aug 2013, 14:43

Thanks 4 da link, photos 'n' update. Very Happy 
madjyo
madjyo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 27 Aug 2013, 15:05

Thanks so much SG & Katiedot for the pictures well worth waiting for, love them.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 27 Aug 2013, 15:14

why George is more beautiful and young when he is without woman? This is a question that causes me insomnia ( this is a lie) but why?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 27 Aug 2013, 15:29

Perhaps having the usual GF is wearying. I imagine it does have a way of being taxing. Because there are then two planning instead of one. Perhaps that is much harder than it seems. Especially when you're so used to making every decision yourself.

Sandra looks good, but seems either tired or aggravated about something. maybe she hasn't been having much of a good time or she is worried about the effect on Louis. Maybe he is nervous around so many strangers. Sometimes when a young child is cutting those last molars, their nerves can be very touchy.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 15:40

Thanks SG and Katiedot for the pictures. Oh so nice. He looks happy smily. And again this T-shirt.      Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 27 Aug 2013, 15:46

Nice pictures Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 16:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's one A-list coach trip! George Clooney travels to Venice with old friend Sandra Bullock and her son ahead of their film opening festival

By Fay Strang

27 August 2013

Travelling by coach is not usually considered to be the most glamorous means of transport – often associated with rainy holidays in the UK.

But on Tuesday George Clooney and Sandra Bullock turned the humble coach trip into something of style as they headed to Venice together alongside Sandra’s son Louis.

Carrying her young son the 49-year-old was joined by her old friend and co-star George as they made their way onto to the coach leaving Lake Como for the Venice Film Festival.

The wheels on the bus: George Clooney was seen getting on a coach on Tuesday to head to the Venice Film Festival

Company: He was joined by his close friend and co-star Sandra Bullock and her son Louis. Looking laid-back the actress wore a pair of black and white shorts with a white broderie anglaise top. Her long dark locks were tied off her face in casual bun while she covered her eyes with sunglasses. As she made her way onto the coach she cradled her sleepy looking son, who she adopted back in 2010. All aboard: Sandra looked like a very chic coach traveller in shorts and a T-shirt

Excited: George looked happy and relaxed as he left Lake Como for the Venice Film Festival

Helping hand: Sandra was aided as she juggled carrying her son on and off the coach

George, 52, meanwhile looked his usual handsome self-wearing a leather jacket over his white T-shirt. The top was emblazoned with the words ‘casamigos tequila’ which is the name of the tequila he is producing alongside Cindy Crawford’s husband Rande Gerber, who also accompanied them on the trip.

The silver fox looked in high spirits as they made their way to the coach, clearly excited about his film Gravity opening the film festival.

Comfy: The actress got settled into her seat ahead of the journey

Self promotion: George Clooney wore a T-shirt with the name of the tequila he is producing on it with Rande Gerber - who walked behind him

The gang had no doubt being spending time at George’s villa in Lake Como, where he is known to spend much of his downtime.

Gravity features Sandra as medical engineer Dr. Ryan Stone who is on her first Space Shuttle mission accompanied by veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George) who is commanding his final expedition.

During a spacewalk, debris from a satellite crashes into the space shuttle Explorer, leaving it mostly destroyed, and stranding them in space with limited air. Without means of communication with Earth, they must cooperate to survive.

Silver fox: The actor looked handsome with his leather jacket and slicked back hair

On the road: The actors hot footed it to Venice where their film will open the festival

It is the first film from Alfonso Cuarón since the critically acclaimed Children Of Men in 2006 and he co-wrote it alongside his son Jonás.

Speaking about shooting the film alongside her old pal George, who is known for his pranks, Sandra revealed: "This film was so hard that pranks had no place. There was never down time.

‘How are you going to prank someone who's hanging from a scaffold with 12 wires, rigged up all day? So we had a truce at the very get-go because that just wasn't the place to prank.’

Gravity will be released on October 4 in the US, and November 8 in the UK.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 16:05

Wow what a big bus  Thanks Katiedot.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 16:07

Wonder if the cars behind the bus are those paps who follow him all the way   Wink   WHo knows
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 Aug 2013, 16:39

More often they're on motor bikes or scooters, Nicky

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Tue 27 Aug 2013, 16:44

He looks good. Relaxed.

Good to see him smiling.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 27 Aug 2013, 17:07

Pari wrote:Nice pictures Smile
Yes!

Thanks!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 27 Aug 2013, 17:49

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks SG and Katiedot for the pictures. Oh so nice. He looks happy smily. And again this T-shirt.      Thumbs up!

All free advertising
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by La Musa Tue 27 Aug 2013, 18:11

Nice to see him single & without faking pr girlfriends...lol

La Musa
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Tue 27 Aug 2013, 21:34

Buongiorno, George bellissimo!This big This big 
Butterfly
Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 21:42

Ciao La Musa
Welcome Smile

Butterfly, better goodnight now Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:02

party animal - not! wrote:More often they're on motor bikes or scooters, Nicky
Well true but thought because it is a long distance drive that they might use cars. When G was in Ilsenburg Germany they only used cars in order to catch up with him on highways (as we have no speed limit here ).
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:11

True. I get the impression they tend to work as pack, know each other, and tip each other off. So it'slikely they have teams at different locations..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:14

They are surely very well organized
Easy to imagine

Knowing one another too
Even if one another 'enemy'
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:16

Oh yes for sure. they did that in Germany too. They kind of worked together, knew each other but still the competition was high for the best pic. Crazy.

Wonder how many paps were waiting in front of his Villa for todays pics. HA

How smart for him for the first "offical" pictures to choose the right T-shirt hehe. Can't wait to see him without sunglasses tomorrow
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:18

Nice choice
I agree Thumbs up! Razz like this light green Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:19

I notice RG is wearing his Caliche Rum shirt....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Aug 2013, 23:19

Sure! super cool Hope relaxed and enjoying the moment
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 28 Aug 2013, 03:06

Hey Maggy. I think your avatar is part of a joke. Would you mind posting in the chit-chat thread? thnx
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Wed 28 Aug 2013, 04:56

Opsss I want to say  millions of thanks. I missed him long time. Again thanks for  new pictures. I am wanting to be in Como now. Sad
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 07:36

Me too, everyone wants to be there now   Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Aug 2013, 08:21

Obviously! I love you I love you I love you 
One of the rare occasion in which you know where is him

Paps too!!! Laughing 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down