George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked

+4
lucy
melbert
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked Empty George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked

Post by Katiedot Fri 18 Feb 2011, 09:16

Ummm, I've forgotten which one of you had found this link in another thread, sorry but thanks for the find! I think they got Armani and the Beckhams confused with Cavalli and the Clooneys . . .

'sides, I don't think he even wears underwear.

From gossip cop

George Clooney and Girlfriend to Strip Down in Underwear Ad?

February 17th, 2011

George Clooney’s girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis not only likes seeing her man in his briefs, but she also wants everyone else to see him in his underwear, too.

The National Enquirer reports that Canalis asked Clooney to pose alongside her in a new Roberto Cavalli underwear ad.

According to the tabloid, Cavalli execs came up with the idea of having Clooney rock “tighty-whities” in a new his-and-her ad after Canalis’ recent spread for the brand generated a huge response.

The Italian model is said to have “shivered in excitement” when the design house approached her with the idea, and “immediately tried to sell Loverboy on letting it all – or some of it, anyway – hang out.”

Unfortunately, however, the Oscar winner was not feeling the idea, says the Enquirer.

Clooney “admitted he was flattered,” reports the mag, “but turned the offer down flat, saying it’s just NOT the image he wants to convey.”

For real?

No.

A rep for the star tells Gossip Cop the story is blatantly “not true.”

Once again, the Enquirer has been exposed.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked Empty Re: George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Feb 2011, 10:50

Not a huge shock. They took Eva's statement about getting George to do an add too. I doubt anyone believed it!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked Empty Re: George and Betty NOT to promote Cavalli underwear together - weren't even asked

Post by melbert Sat 19 Feb 2011, 05:11

I found it initially Katie. When I saw it, I thought there is NO WAY that George would do that. I get the impression that he really doesn't like to "get nekkid" in public. Sure, we've seen some shirtless boat shots, shirtless in the pool shots, a few shirtless shots in his films, but nothing more. He'll sticks with coffee, watches, cars, beer (any more that I've forgotten?), but doing a David and Victoria underwear shot - not gonna happen!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 19 Feb 2011, 13:02

Except for those back in the day vacation shots with the boys when he mooned the paps!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 19 Feb 2011, 14:42

yep - his cute litlle a** - Smile
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Feb 2011, 14:50

oops, forgot that one! I know, how could I have??!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 19 Feb 2011, 14:59

melbert wrote:oops, forgot that one! I know, how could I have??!!

Love letter
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 Feb 2011, 23:30

deleted by Katiedot
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 27 Feb 2011, 23:35

lucy wrote:Except for those back in the day vacation shots with the boys when he mooned the paps!

Well that's what bonobos do. Reading
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 22 Feb 2012, 07:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney on underwear

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) -- We know that George Cloney will wear a tux to the Oscars, but what about underneath? Clooney jokes that he likes to wear "long johns," the ones with "the trap door in the back." Clooney's director in "The Descendants," Alexander Payne," refused to reveal his underwear plans for the Oscars, so Clooney answered for him. He joked that Payne wears "Garanimals" or "Underoos."
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down