George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup

+9
PigLove
melbert
playfuldeb
sisieq
lucy
Lighterside
Snoopy
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
13 posters

Go down

When do you think they'll break up?

They've already broken up, just haven't announced it yet

I give it till Christmas/New Year

I give it till Easter

What break up? They're still together.

View results

George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup Empty George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup

Post by Katiedot Wed 08 Dec 2010, 02:23

They haven't been seen together in weeks. When they were together it seemed to be only for a matter of days. They holiday separately. In different countries. At different times.

So the only question that remains is: why is the Milka cow purple? Sorry, I meant to say: have they or have they not broken up?

Let me know if you want me to add any poll options.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup Empty Re: George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 08 Dec 2010, 04:25

He seems to always split then wait for some time before making it official. Eli still has her movie and Leverage coming out in Italy in the next two weeks. I think it will be official after that. This is what he has done with all the girls, Lisa even went to his birthday but they had already broken up by then the first time around. I would be surprised if we see her out with him again. Too many pictures of each of them alone. We all know George can be invisible when he wants too!

cheers

DDI
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup Empty Re: George'n'Betty: I'm taking bets for the breakup

Post by Snoopy Thu 09 Dec 2010, 03:24

They didn't look like they were connecting at the Kennedy awards but that is only photo assumption on my part.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 09 Dec 2010, 07:32

I think the 'gradual drift apart' is his usual MO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 09 Dec 2010, 14:59

I agree Snoopy they couldn't even be seated together...doesn't look like they are together anymore since then but are waiting for the optimum time to announce; which most likely has more to do with what she has coming out in Italy and new work in process than anything else.

Typical George...
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 10 Dec 2010, 02:35

I don't think his break ups ever get announced as such. Sarah Larson was different because the paps took pics of her packing up her stuff from his house - can anyone find that photo now? So with her it was pretty obvious.

But with his other girlfriends, it's just a question that suddenly you're not seeing them together anymore and then one day his girlfriend is seen out with another man and hey presto, it's over!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 10 Dec 2010, 11:49

Yep or one of the friends comment! I'm betting someone will spill cause Eli seems to be way too happy with the way things are. They haven't been together for ages somehow this has gotten by the gossips.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Dec 2010, 14:08

Betty will not go quietly into the night. Alfonso announced the beginning with a leaked photo. He'll probably get the break-up story as well - maybe even an exclusive leaked photo of Betty sobbing on her friends' shoulders while out for dinner or drinks in Milan. Alternatively, exclusive comments from her friends about how she's moved on and is ignoring frantic texts from George, not taking phone calls from the man who is distraught over losing the love of his life.

Either one would be a nice twist on one of his "friends" being the breakup leak source.

I missed the whole New York award dinner thing. Just picked up on it from what others have said. They were both there but not seated together? Was he at a head table or on a stage or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 14 Dec 2010, 15:59

I'm torn between choices 1&4, #1 would make me happy cause just maybe now he'd have that chance to meet & fall in love with a person who has some interests in something other than themselves.HA-HA-HA, like that's ever going to happen! #4 well there been a few times now when everyone thought it was finally over, just to have them together again for a long period. It seems as if , when she is not working they are together, unless George goes to Sudan.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 14 Dec 2010, 16:06

Ada the photos I saw of the NY dinner had them seated across from each other. I think the photos were on CCC just before they closed for the duration.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 14 Dec 2010, 23:08

ada wrote:
I missed the whole New York award dinner thing. Just picked up on it from what others have said. They were both there but not seated together? Was he at a head table or on a stage or something?

The seating arrangement was man/woman/man, etc. He was between Ethel Kennedy and her daughter. I think EC was almost across from him. She was between Nick and the Governor of New York. Don't remember if round or long tables. But, technically they were all at the "head" table.

I agree about not going away quietly. Neutral

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 02 Jan 2011, 19:09

I agree about not going away quitely. In fact, she may make life miserable for his next "girlfriend".
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Jan 2011, 19:51

not if his next girlfriend has the same low standards as Eli.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sun 02 Jan 2011, 19:52

I don't see what profit there would be for her to make the next gf miserable.

The bigger fear is that she'll make life miserable for GTC. (And I do worry about that a lot.)

On the other hand, he made his bed...
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Jan 2011, 19:54

The one-eyed cyclops bed??!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 02 Jan 2011, 19:56

cyclops

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 02 Jan 2011, 20:40

Ahahaha Mel...I remember that hideous bed!

And if he keeps to his usual MO, then next one will be on par if not worse than Betty. We may rue the day that he dumped her, ya know what I mean jellybean? Considering that Sarah Larson began looking good once Betty made her many appearances in the blogosphere in all her (ahem) glory...then Betty could one day start looking good to us (oh wouldn't that be funny!) and so on endlessly into the future...
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 02 Jan 2011, 20:52

I dont remember that bed. Any links, pics?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 02 Jan 2011, 20:58

Deb, I'm not sure if anyone has the link anymore. It was on the old CCC blog but once it was discontinued, all of that stuff was gone.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 02 Jan 2011, 21:00

Thanks. I think I came after ccc.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Jan 2011, 22:16

Deb, I am thinking that I saw it on one of the threads on CNCU. When it comes back up, I'll look and see if I can find it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 02 Jan 2011, 23:46

They have rarely been together the last few months. He went to Sardinia then to Darfur then she went back to Italy. They werent seen together till New York then she went back to Italy for work and he started pre production another several weeks went by and she showed up in Cabos. Eli wasnt with him when he was scouting locations so they have hardly been together for the last couple of months. If they were she would be tipping of the paps, that I have no doubt. But this is how it ends with all his girls so no surprises there. I do think the break will be before San Remo they are making sure already people know he won't be there. Also it may garner her some sympathy and alot of press attention right before the big debut. Also if she sucks she can blame her broken heart. Eli isn't stupid she will do what benefits her. I am waiting for the pictures of sad Eli shopping with tears in her eyes and maybe paying for things herself or being refused a freebie. I doubt she will go quietly and I bet George already knows this which is why she got to go to Cabo. George will be portrayed as the bad guy he always is but I think Eli will really twist the knife. But I doubt she will be alone too long. The next one could be worse each time I have thought maybe this one will be differant and she has been but never in a good way!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Jan 2011, 00:08

You are so right Dex!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Mon 03 Jan 2011, 00:40

WOW Dex -That is a great strategy

- Do you think Eli and her people are that smart?
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 03 Jan 2011, 02:54

Maybe one of them will read here. I think it would work out well for everyone. Especially us! Just sick of her smout and all these dumb games. San Remo is her big chance I think she is hoping it will lead to something bigger she and her team seem desperate for that which is another reason I don't think she is going to be around too much longer.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 03 Jan 2011, 04:08

Maybe the reason he chooses such disposable women,is so his fans will dislike them! So when he breaks it off no one cares, all celebrate!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 03 Jan 2011, 04:12

Last edited by lolo on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 02:51; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Jan 2011, 13:08

Lucy - that could be so right on!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by CarraVogue Mon 03 Jan 2011, 18:08

As a woman, I would hate for anyone to refer to me as "disposable" but his girlfriends are so vacuous it probably doesn't bother them. For Deb and anyone else who missed out on the one-eyed bed, I saved one of the images from CCC before it closed. I'm not computer savvy enough to link it, so I made it into my avatar. It truly is hideous, isn't it cyclops
CarraVogue
CarraVogue
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Jan 2011, 19:18

even if I like the sunny
this bed is good only for a good laugh Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Jan 2011, 19:47

Just a little "freaky" me thinks!!! cyclops
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 03 Jan 2011, 21:05

What the heck is that from? Is it photoshopped, or was he really ever lying in such a bed?
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Jan 2011, 21:43

hope no!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Jan 2011, 22:41

It was some very clever photo-shopping PigLove. Very creative!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by CarraVogue Mon 03 Jan 2011, 22:59

Caged gets the credit for the one-eyed bed picture. I just wanted Deb and others to have a chance to see what we were talking about. I'll change my avatar back the next time I comment because I'm using Caged's picture without her permission (sorry about that Caged-I wasn't thinking). Supposedly, George & Betty bought this horrific bed.
CarraVogue
CarraVogue
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 04 Jan 2011, 03:36

the bed has a red scarf? I didnt see the bed ! Guess I wasnt quick enuff, but thanks for the effort
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarraVogue Tue 04 Jan 2011, 03:56

Here Deb, this is the bed we were talking about. I'll leave it a little while longer, but the picture really belongs to Caged who did a wonderful job adding George & Piero.
CarraVogue
CarraVogue
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 04 Jan 2011, 04:00

Thanks Carra. That's an ugly bed, but then I'm kinda old-fashioned. How do you possible tie your playmate's hands above their head with a headboard like that?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarraVogue Tue 04 Jan 2011, 04:06

LOL Deb! Good question. cheers
CarraVogue
CarraVogue
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 04 Jan 2011, 04:57

I'm sure George would find a way. It is one ugly bed, it would give me nightmares. But then Bette's taste has always been in her butt.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down