Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Control

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 19:14

Hope I didn't already post some like that
But
I was today asking myself: controlling kind ppl
do like to be controlled?

scratch I mean, with him the 'controlled' time is a lot
As functions like press conferences, shows, premieres etc

So I can understand he prefers all the privacy/freedom he can get

But

With a beloved one? Love4 

This is another kind of music .... Basketball 


it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Pari on Sat Aug 24 2013, 19:22

Most usually the "beloved one" will also be gifted with the right "remedies" to help sort the "controlling"... IF it is "felt" that way... Smile

George may think that he is "controlling"... or that he is "in control"... but that could be just perception!? Smile May not be all the time / unnecessary...  It could also be something he was labelled with, more than the truth about him? Something that he feels important to live upto... than it being his core nature...

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by amaretti on Sat Aug 24 2013, 19:25

I like snuggles .Hug1

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 20:17

Wait a mo
I guess I was not clear enough

Let me try again

Can he bear some his-beloved-one control?

I mean, having a mate could make you change ... direction


We already talk about that
But I want try a 'serious' one talk

Open mind Smile


Remember, I was talking about some beloved one

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Aug 24 2013, 20:59

@ It's me

No, I don't think anyone likes to be controlled.

With G his work (just like EVERYONE else) is controlled...or tightly scheduled. And just like you or me...we all have to put up with that Sad 

You asked "I was today asking myself: controlling kind ppl
do like to be controlled?"

No, I don't think they or anyone  like's to be controlled, or another word is MANIPULATED....doesn't sound so great.....

Example of ppl who don't SET OUT to control;
I know many people who are excessively tidy...and to their partners and family, that can appear to be controlling...but is simply their nature.  They don't mean to either manipulate or control.  It a characteristic you accept or not.

Ppl who set out to manipulate and control are usually not nice, because they assume the puppet master role and you must, therefore, by definition be the puppet.....with, worst case scenario no free will of your own. I DON'T SEE G in this role:evil: ...IMO

So to sum up...yes he is very controlled in his work and schedule....

But I don't see that that has anything to do with his private life....other than the control necessary  to protect it, and keep it private !
which these days is double hard with "cell phone Editors" on every corner ....but it is do-able, with a good heart...and loads of love and commitment....X  He can and should find happiness.....x
Love4

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1966
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:07

Sorry It's me, we posted at same time....

I think that's what makes life exciting the ability to accept change, and alter direction....There is a Chinese blessing "may you always live in a time of change".....so it must be good.

I know that ppl who hate change live less full lives IMO.

Are you talking about a past GF..."some beloved one" ?

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1966
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Carla97 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:23

I´m not sure I understand the question. Does he like to be in control?
I´d say yes.
How to handle the situations when not? Not comfortable, wanting to get out.

But I think in private he wouldn´t mind a little challenge.

Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:24

Guess the point is missed again

He is probably a control freak (can I say that?)

Can he accept the obvious 'control' BY his mate?

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:27

Nobody HAS to control anybody....do they...?

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1966
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:33

No
Nobody has


It's not the control in his bad way
It's about caring
That become
In someway
... Control

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:35

Maybe thats "love" ?

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1966
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:37

Ok
I'll take your replay


Even if.... This is not I wanted to know Neutral 

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Maggy on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:40

amaretti wrote:I like snuggles .Hug1
Hehe, me too!

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Carla97 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:41

Ok I don´t know him so I really don´t know what he can accept by his mate.

I´d change the word control to security. Maybe he just likes to secure things.

Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Maggy on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:42

it's me wrote:Ok
I'll take your replay


Even if.... This is not I wanted to know Neutral 
Sorry, sweets!

Wish I could help too, but am thinking snuggles right now Laughing

Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Posts : 3821
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:45

it's me wrote:Ok
I'll take your replay


Even if.... This is not I wanted to know Neutral 


No no don't give up so easily....if you were to ask George what would you say...

Maybe then I will make a better job of reply....Please try one more time.....X

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1966
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:53

Tough match....

So
Secure is another interesting word

I mean will he able to renounce at some of his freedom to have a better love life?

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:04

it's me wrote:Tough match....

So
Secure is another interesting word

I mean will he able to renounce at some of his freedom to have a better love life?

Absolutely ...wouldn't we all do that...some freedom not all...IMO

Freedom without love...Sad 

Love without freedom....Sad

hope it helps.....X


Last edited by what would he say on Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:05; edited 1 time in total

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1966
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Carla97 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:05

Interesting question. Why would he have to do it? I mean renounce some of his freedom? It´s not like if he is able to but if he wants to. It´s a free choice. Old life is there he can always go back. Why not.

Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Nicky80 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:13

it's me wrote:Guess the point is missed again

He is probably a control freak (can I say that?)

Can he accept the obvious 'control' BY his mate?
As we know George is a strong character and likes to be in control of every situation.
 
Is your questions abut what happend if George meets a woman who is like him and likes to be in control of every situation?
 
So that means two strong characters who like to be in control come together. I think he could handle that as long it doesn't affect his work and friends.
 
it's me wrote:Tough match....

So
Secure is another interesting word

I mean will he able to renounce at some of his freedom to have a better love life?
I'm sure he could. Everyone can. If it's the right partner. I'm sure he would do it specially at this stage where he is now because he has already reached so much in his life. But I guess if you do that you must be sure it will work out with this partner longer than 2 years LOL

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:23

No
Not the same level of control needing

A 'normal' obvious control
(and it's not the right word)
bec of a shared life Smile

Well
I now think I can be satisfied

Thanks Thumbs up! 

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Lighterside on Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:29

I would say that the answer to that question is no, he wouldn't be able to "adjust" to living as a married man.  If he hadn't waited until this stage of his life it might have been easier, but at 52, the likelihood of his being able to adapt to even the little things, for example, like having to let someone else know he's leaving the house and when he's expected to return, small things like that would be an adjustment to make that not everyone is willing to do.  
When you're 52 and you haven't had to answer to anyone, for any reason, most or all of your adult life, then even the small and mundane things in life would prove to be a difficult adjustment.  And to take that plunge and go from being completely free and unencumbered, to feeling responsible to answer to someone else for things that happen in your life because now those decisions affect someone else as well could prove to be more of a change in lifestyle than a person is willing to accommodate.  

I have a son who is still unmarried at 32 and he's finding it difficult to ponder changing his single status due to the adjustment he knows will follow.  He's immensely concerned that he will get resentful of having to make those changes....but then he hasn't fallen head over heels in love either and that has as much to do with it as anything else.  When you're with someone who completes you, it doesn't seem like an effort in my opinion.

Married life or even serious, committed relationships aren't for everyone.  It's best to know your limitations and stick to your values, than to try to change to please everyone else or fit into the mainstream.

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Nicky80 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 22:42

Ok yeah sometimes those little things can be most difficult to adjust. And some people feel they loose they freedom just because of those little adjustments. Interesting opinion Lighterside

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Posts : 8561
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sat Aug 24 2013, 23:37

Exactly what I wanted to say!!! Great, finally.... tongue 

Right now
Reading your words to me popped out in mind that
everyone want to come back home
and being welcomed with. Hug1 or a Love4 

Even both! Razz 

Guess it is valuable Wink and ppl would exchange some freedom for it Thumbs up! 

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by theminis on Sun Aug 25 2013, 00:46

Also remember that control is an illusion as the only person, their actions and thoughts that you can control is yourself - trust me Im a wee bit of a control freak and living with decisions and outcomes that affect me but which Ive had no control over has been an adjustment, but like Lighterside said, love also plays a huge part along with something else. Compromise the secret success to any relationship that works. And if you really want to be with someone you always find a way, because that's the bottom line isn't it, easier to be less controlling, more compromising when you know the bottom line.

theminis
Moderator

Posts : 6088
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Joanna on Sun Aug 25 2013, 00:55

I think compromise is very important in a close relationship. Not being able to compromise can lead to long term problems or resentments.
Simple example...a woman living with a man who loves watching sport on TV....a lot.
Compromise....get to enjoy the sport too....or buy another TV for another room.

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19069
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by amaretti on Sun Aug 25 2013, 01:23

Ha ha a haaaaa

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2274
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Lighterside on Sun Aug 25 2013, 02:39

Yes, I agree that compromise is the magic word at play and when you care about someone, it becomes less of an effort to make the sacrifices if and when necessary.  As long as they don't become too lopsided, it shouldn't be that much of a problem.  


Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by playfuldeb on Sun Aug 25 2013, 03:24

Is he a control freak or is he just of the belief that he is doing what he wants in life and if you want to tag along, great. If you have something to do and cant tag along at that time, work it out, communicate. Agree with the above; it's compromise that makes the relationships go round

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4929
Join date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Katiedot on Sun Aug 25 2013, 05:15

I think there are different kinds of control. How you behave in a work situation is different from how you are in your private life. At work you may have the tendency to need to lead and dictate all activities but it doesn't necessarily follow that this is how you behave with a partner.

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Mazy on Sun Aug 25 2013, 07:53

What do they do if they have a situation where they cannot compromise? Who has the last say? With my husband there was no such word. I always said that I never had to ask how high to jump I always knew. He was always domineering and that was that.

I think it has to be decided who has the last say in decisions ahead of time. With my daughter her husband has the last say because of the Bible. However, she is fine with that because he has the responsibility of the outcome.

I kinda think that would have to be how it would have to be with George. He would need to retain a certain amount of the overall control. You all know how I feel about him, but I do know that he has other sides to his personality. I think that it would go against his grain to give up too much control especially at this age.

I don't mean he is domineering or anything that strong. I think control is too harsh, it's more like taking charge of things would be more appropriate way of saying it. He has been doing that for a long time now so it would be very difficult for him to change too much. In the end I think that it would take it's tole on the relationship if he tried to be someone that he's not.

This is just how I think and like always could be 100% wrong.

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2883
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sun Aug 25 2013, 10:02

Right
The only thing we know for sure is that he has not experience of 24/7 'stay at home' hubby/daddy  

His job makes him to run around the world
For months

But

If he one day will find his mate
Probably will be happier
And at some point
Ready to share some time of his non working life ( ! )
With another human being
In a close intimacy
Sharing all, good and bad, as life carry to all of us

Learning to cope with his control thing
That probably means to him a lot of anxiety too

I wish to him to get there ASAP Very Happy

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Aug 25 2013, 13:47

@ It's Me,  

problem solved, I'm seeing him on Wednesday, I'll ask !

He will walk up, my mind will go blank, and out will pop,

"My friend wants to know, does control issues cause you anxiety?"

Bet he has never been asked THAT on the red carpet...Razz 

Only joking I.M.....x

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1966
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : OneDAyComo

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Mazy on Sun Aug 25 2013, 13:52

We don't have any way of knowing what's on his mind as far as relationships. He could be very content with how he lives his life, that is his choice. I guess it suits how I feel. ha ha

See you want to give me heart failure IM you know how I feel.

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2883
Join date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sun Aug 25 2013, 14:04

No

Pl expl
I am confused... confused 

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Carla97 on Sun Aug 25 2013, 14:58

I try one more time.

If he likes to control things-

A person like that doesn´t get carried away by love and can control feelings well. Is very careful even to manic extend taking everything into account. Pulls everything to pieces, analyzes, criticizes. Strong personality. To control is ability to remain calm, focused and balanced. It also makes a person slow to react, pretty much to anything.

Also can be full of contradictions. Easier to have flash in the pan "affairs" that can be partly satisfying but something is missing. Leading to complex love life because of this. But it´s really difficult to start something else, because he will be asking some questions before he does anything. Questions like: what is this woman offering me? Is it worth it? Can I trust her, is she loyal? Am I so in love? Is she that special? Answers being, maybe not.

Paradox is that to even get him asking those questions her whole life should be a proof that she is like him when it comes to controlling. Because it´s a thing he understands above all.

It is not about compromising, because neither will feel that way. It´s not an issue at all, because the ultimate goal (through controlling) is the same for both. Ability to trust one another and that the trust is worth it and appreciated, is main priority. When she let´s him have the last word it´s not because she is dumb but smart enough to do so. And she is genuinely happy with it. Big difference.

I´d say she has to be a good organizer, not a drifter. He probably wants a relationship that is very friendly and full of understanding. The very core of what they are looking for is exactly the same. They both are probably willing to compromise, and even work hard if there are problems attached (anf there always are), using good judgment, headstrong pursuing their objectives, but not a one bit of complete loyalty.

He has to be convinced she is and will be there for him no matter what. And he wants to be sure right away not later, before investing any of his time or effort on it.

Tough call. I wish him happy hunting sunny

Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sun Aug 25 2013, 15:08

I can understand
In his position he absolutely need to be sure of all

But better being fast.... No?

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Pari on Sun Aug 25 2013, 18:57

it's me wrote:I can understand
In his position he absolutely need to be sure of all

But better being fast.... No?
Perhaps that is George's failing... or the deterrent It's me Question  Is he going with the "heart of George Clooney" (the Brand), or is he going with the "heart of George" (the Man), to find his "beloved one"?? Strange that I write this, because, several years back, and on another blog, I began writing with this differentiation... and I write the same today... Smile

Yes ofcourse, wisdom calls for George to be aware of George Clooney's needs, and to take into account several deciding factors, BUT for his happiness in his spousal relationship, is it not George who ought to take that final call... not the other way around??

Perhaps because George is MORE concerned, as you say "In his position" about George Clooney, he has allowed that decision making to George Clooney and might not really be entering his relationship/s with his heart, putting George Clooney's requirements first??  Would this make George's heart wander again, because he finds no fulfillment deep inside... ??

All assumptions yes Smile But I do hope that threads like these will not create unnecessary hope making more "Anna"s get onto that "waiting-for-you" wagon... that will be painfully tragic


Last edited by Pari on Sun Aug 25 2013, 19:25; edited 2 times in total

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Pari on Sun Aug 25 2013, 19:00

Carla97 wrote:I try one more time.

If he likes to control things-

A person like that doesn´t get carried away by love and can control feelings well. Is very careful even to manic extend taking everything into account. Pulls everything to pieces, analyzes, criticizes. Strong personality. To control is ability to remain calm, focused and balanced. It also makes a person slow to react, pretty much to anything.

Also can be full of contradictions. Easier to have flash in the pan "affairs" that can be partly satisfying but something is missing. Leading to complex love life because of this. But it´s really difficult to start something else, because he will be asking some questions before he does anything. Questions like: what is this woman offering me? Is it worth it? Can I trust her, is she loyal? Am I so in love? Is she that special? Answers being, maybe not.

Paradox is that to even get him asking those questions her whole life should be a proof that she is like him when it comes to controlling. Because it´s a thing he understands  above all.

It is not about compromising, because neither will feel that way. It´s not an issue at all, because the ultimate goal (through controlling) is the same for both. Ability to trust one another and that the trust is worth it and appreciated, is main priority. When she let´s him have the last word it´s not because she is dumb but smart enough to do so. And she is genuinely happy with it. Big difference.

I´d say she has to be a good organizer, not a drifter. He probably wants a relationship that is very friendly and full of understanding. The very core of what they are looking for is exactly the same. They both are probably willing to compromise, and even work hard if there are problems attached (anf there always are), using good judgment, headstrong pursuing their objectives, but not a one bit of complete loyalty.

He has to be convinced she is and will be there for him no matter what. And he wants to be sure right away not later, before investing any of his time or effort on it.

Tough call. I wish him happy hunting  sunny
Interesting validation, Carla! Smile
Goodness! I want to mark this way for so many of your notes up thread dear people, with greens too... Loved reading Smile

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Pari on Sun Aug 25 2013, 19:30

Coming to think of it... the basic core is love itself, as most of you have already pointed out... Like everyone else, WHEN George falls in love, there will be no time to think of controls, cause then love will be controlling him, completely discrediting his protests HAHAHAHAHA

Until then...
I love you

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sun Aug 25 2013, 21:00

"heart of George" (the Man)
I bet

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by it's me on Sun Aug 25 2013, 21:11

" love will be controlling him, completely "

Rommmmantic Very Happy

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16903
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Carla97 on Sun Aug 25 2013, 21:38

ça va. Just heard daft punk´s lose yourself to dance song on a radio.  
"I know your life is speeding and it isn't stopping" not like larger than life song or anything.

But no I don´t think he can be fast. Hard to believe that who ever he is seriously interested in could be either. Maybe it´s just like that. Smile

Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Juliette Hardy on Mon Aug 26 2013, 12:27

Pari wrote:Coming to think of it... the basic core is love itself, as most of you have already pointed out... Like everyone else, WHEN George falls in love, there will be no time to think of controls, cause then love will be controlling him, completely discrediting his protests HAHAHAHAHA

Until then...
I love you
Pari, I remember reading a post of yours saying that you usually  amplify the "pseudo sweetness" & religious good-Samaritan quotes to achieve your objectives & conceal your true intentions.  And  promote these "daughters chosen for publicity & re-imaging."   You followed this by your usual feigned emoticon laughter sarcasm.

Then you disappeared waxing lyrical for months promoting Amanda Heard & Johnny Depp. As soon as the Clooney & Keibler "relationship" was officially over, no surprise you reappeared.  lol! 

In any case, who is this dear "Anna" you've been referring to about feeling "ransacked & swept under carpet" or in another acerbic comment, "raped & abandoned like a victim in the Nuba mountains?" Such nastiness!
Are you really that privy to know what Clooney does in his REAL private life??

If so, why don't you elaborate about this "Anna" or "Annas" you so poignantly like to ridicule.  And give your sources....
You sound very insincere. Wise to conceal your real mean streak.


Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon Aug 26 2013, 12:36; edited 1 time in total

Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 686
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Juliette Hardy on Mon Aug 26 2013, 12:34

I agree with those above who sincerely post that where there's real love & communication, differences are resolved.
There's balance in a healthy relationship.
A supportive woman is strong & level-headed, in her own way even if she isn't overly ambitious in hermown achievements.

Chemistry & love are vital components.
I don't think George is so needy that would drain another person by trying to control them.
Not is he passive-aggressive to conform to doing what influential power-players would delegate.
If George Clooney is not fundamentally happy in his private life, this will transpire in all aspects of his existence: his well-being, work, mental faculties....

The most important is that if he has found a woman he loves, they should work out the difference with compromise & understanding.

Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Posts : 686
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Pari on Mon Aug 26 2013, 14:25

Juliette Hardy wrote:
Pari wrote:Coming to think of it... the basic core is love itself, as most of you have already pointed out... Like everyone else, WHEN George falls in love, there will be no time to think of controls, cause then love will be controlling him, completely discrediting his protests HAHAHAHAHA

Until then...
I love you
Pari, I remember reading a post of yours saying that you usually  amplify the "pseudo sweetness" & religious good-Samaritan quotes to achieve your objectives & conceal your true intentions.  And  promote these "daughters chosen for publicity & re-imaging."   You followed this by your usual feigned emoticon laughter sarcasm.

Then you disappeared waxing lyrical for months promoting Amanda Heard & Johnny Depp.     As soon as the Clooney & Keibler "relationship" was officially over, no surprise you reappeared.    lol! 

In any case, who is this dear "Anna" you've been referring to about feeling "ransacked & swept under carpet" or in another acerbic comment, "raped & abandoned like a victim in the Nuba mountains?"   Such nastiness!
Are you really that privy to know what Clooney does in his REAL private life??

If so, why don't you elaborate about this "Anna" or "Annas" you so poignantly like to ridicule.  And give your sources....
You sound very insincere. Wise to conceal your real mean streak.
Do I have your permission to answer this note Katie ? A lot of mis-interpretations in there... I prefer to go with the Forum Rules... Smile

Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : Bangalore, India

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by NOT-A-BOT on Mon Aug 26 2013, 17:24

Deleted - rude and offensive

Not to any future trolls - you are wasting your time posting your inane comments, it takes me all of 1 second to zap your thoughts to the paste-bin where they belong, and more importantly its such fun doing so!!! Sincerely, the Moderator


Last edited by theminis on Mon Aug 26 2013, 22:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offensive and rude)

NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by NOT-A-BOT on Mon Aug 26 2013, 17:33

Deleted by the minis

NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by NOT-A-BOT on Mon Aug 26 2013, 17:37

Deleted by the minis

NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by NOT-A-BOT on Mon Aug 26 2013, 18:04

Deleted

NOT-A-BOT
Clooney virgin

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Control

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum