George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy

+9
Maggy
Picachu
Joanna
Juliette Hardy
it's me
party animal - not!
Nicky80
melbert
silly girl
13 posters

Go down

George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy Empty Re: George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy

Post by silly girl Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:16

this video says he is in Switzerland.....can't tell if it is him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy Empty Re: George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy

Post by melbert Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:21

could be. They were excited videoing, weren't they?!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:54

Oh yeah they were really excited. Even men get excited about George. HEHE. Too bad we can't see the licence plate to see if it's an italien one or not. Anyay. He looks like George.

Sounds to me they were driving through Switzerland. As per the artical they followed him until Sion and than they took the direction to Visp. So I checked on google map he could reach this way to Como too. Maybe it is a nice bike route.

I'm excited where he will end up. I like the idea to do a bike trip with your friend through Europe.

Here is the translation of the artical:

George Clooney in motorcycle baladerait it in Switzerland? In any case think that one of our readers sent us a photo and a video of a man like him much driving a motorcycle in the same model has the actor.

Thursday morning, "we saw it on the highway just before Sion and we followed for about 10 km. He was accompanied by another man. They then headed to Visp, "told us this player.

This would not be the first time that American 52 is the bike in our country. In July 2012, he was photographed with friends in Lugano. Clooney has a house on the shores of Lake Como, near the Swiss border.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:55

Thanks SG for the find
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:06

Yep, thanks again, SG. What an amazing route over the mountains! Avoids Turin and Milan...........has he got Gio on a bike?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:12

What an eye....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:17

party animal - not! wrote:Yep, thanks again, SG. What an amazing route over the mountains! Avoids Turin and Milan...........has he got Gio on a bike?
Yes, Gio rides with him frequently on his long trips.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 22 Aug 2013, 13:41

Awesome bike trip! The route is seems so scenic.
Lucky George. Easy rider. Very Happy

It's nice that the group of friends tried to be discreet without bothering him too. Sneaking the odd photos in...

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 22 Aug 2013, 20:25

Thank Henway for this find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I assume it is ok to post these as they have their settings on Public....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Aug 2013, 20:49

George has shrunk !!

Oh no.....riding bikes with no good body protection....again !
Why doesn't someone tell him ???

headbang 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 20:57

Nice hair!!!!! Razz lip smack 

Carabinieri? Huhhhh multa? Lol
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 22 Aug 2013, 20:59

thats not Gio - is that Rande?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:04

The French article from other thread said he'd be with Rande Gerber yesterday.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:35

Thanks SG, nice pics. Wonder if they arrived now in Italy or if they did another stop somewhere. so exciting Very Happy 

I like the pic with the woman and him. Isn't it amazing how a husband can disapear from the picture Razz Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:38

LOOL

Well
He can't go directly to Venice

By bike
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:39

No but to Como Wink  He has to bring the bikes home hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:40

Oh really? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:48

Video!
I can't see it

You??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:50

Yes I can, it is the same video SG posted earlier about George on the highway.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:52

Ohhh thanks !!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 22 Aug 2013, 22:52

Thanks for the pictures!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Aug 2013, 23:15

So expect to see the Gerbers over the next few days........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Aug 2013, 23:46

Ah! So Venice again??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 23 Aug 2013, 01:51

There was a picture of Cindy at the Lax, and Sandra Bullock and her son leaving LA I guess they will all be with George for the weekend and go to Venice. I should be a fun weekend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 23 Aug 2013, 03:59

Cindy and Rande go to Venice with George frequently.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 08:38

Mazy wrote:Great pictures thanks to everyone getting very little internet time. But this really made my day night whatever. The pictures here look clearer than the ones on the facebook page. Thanks again he looks wonderful, he probably looks smaller because he standing by Rande. Also I doubt that he is standing up straight after on the bike for extended periods.

Anyone know how long it will take the to get back to Como? Maybe I should just start swimming now, that's a biiigggg pond.
From Montreux, Switzerland to Laglio Italy takes about 3:40 hours. So I'm sure they reached there yesterday   Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 08:40

If that was really they final destination hehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 23 Aug 2013, 08:41

Who knows?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 09:07

Well Nicky, he could have taken another route and this is my bet.
Instead of going through St. Bernhard tunnel, after Montreux he took left, went to Saanen Berner Oberland (Gstaad) - Locarno - Lugano etc. (= end of thinking capasity) to Como. It certainly takes longer than 4 hours. But scenery is awasome. sunny 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:22

Yep, incredible - and it's all on his doorstep!

It's something he seems to do every year, and last year there was a Stacytweet about a bike ride they did to Switzerland

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:09

Carla97 wrote:Well Nicky, he could have taken another route and this is my bet.
Instead of going through St. Bernhard tunnel, after Montreux he took left, went to Saanen Berner Oberland (Gstaad) - Locarno - Lugano etc. (= end of thinking capasity) to Como. It certainly takes longer than 4 hours. But scenery is awasome. sunny 

I would go the long route ...breathtaking.....Cool 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:58

silly girl wrote:Thank Henway for this find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/manuela.olivero.77

I assume it is ok to post these as they have their settings on Public....

These photos were taken in Italy NOT in Montreaux, the cARABINIERI are only in ITALY.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy Empty George Clooney bike ride through Switzerland and into Italy

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 13:01

Lelacorb, Montreux pics are before that when he was at dinner. Those pics you refer too are on his way back from Montreux to Italy. So yes can be Italy as I guess he returned there yesterday. Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down