George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July

+20
ktsue2002
isogotit
playfuldeb
mosaic
Atalante
Joanna
What Would He Say
Nicky80
NotAvailable
it's me
Margou
Mazy
Juliette Hardy
melbert
LornaDoone
MyG
party animal - not!
theminis
silly girl
Catie
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July Empty George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July

Post by Catie Tue 23 Jul 2013, 02:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 29 Jul 2013, 07:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July Empty Re: George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July

Post by silly girl Tue 23 Jul 2013, 02:59

I knew his parents were going to show up...saw a tweet from a girl who said she said behind them in the plane to NY---the girl then went on to London....They look nice....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July Empty Re: George Clooney looks suave in white suit in Lake Como with his parents on 23 July

Post by theminis Tue 23 Jul 2013, 03:16

George Clooney looks suave in a white suit as he treats his parents to lavish dinner at luxury Italian hotel

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 01:12 GMT, 23 July 2013  | UPDATED: 01:53 GMT, 23 July 2013  

He recently broke up with longtime girlfriend Stacy Keibler.

And George Clooney has turned to the two people who know him better than anyone else during the difficult time.

The 52-year-old looked suave in a white suit as he treated his parents Nick and Nina to dinner at luxury hotel Villa D'Este in Lake Como, Italy on Monday.

The Oscar winner was spotted walking with his parents down the flower-lined pathway leading to the restaurant.

His mother, a former beauty queen, looked elegant in a red skirt and blazer, while his father - a former news anchorman - looked distinguished with his head of snow-white hair.

George and his parents dined with two other men, and the actor was seen entertaining the table over candelight.

George's cheerful demeanour is likely due to the fact that his relationship with Stacy, 33, was on the rocks for quite some time.

There are suggestions that the pair hadn't been intimate in months, and they haven't been seen together for some time which bears this out.

It's also being claimed that they split over the phone.

'They hadn't had sex in months,' a source told Us Weekly.

'He's been in Europe, and she's in L.A., and they haven't seen each other in a long time. Some girls would be okay with that and just be happy dating George, but not her.'

'She knew he wasn't looking to get married,' another insider told the mag. 'But there was always that fantasy that he would commit. Sadly, it just ran its course.'

Meanwhile, Stacy recently opened up about the breakup, claiming she was 'doing great.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 23 Jul 2013, 03:40

Wow, looking at the other pictures from the Mail, and casting my mind back to exactly the same table at the same hotel this time last year.....

That table looks a bit empty

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 23 Jul 2013, 03:43

Now there must be other restaurants of similar quality that he can take his parents too - I wonder if George noticed how different the table was too.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Tue 23 Jul 2013, 03:56

Hmmm. There seems to be heaviness hanging over George. And, the table is too empty. Glad to see his parents.
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 23 Jul 2013, 03:58

I see Gio is with them but who is the other guy in the orange? Another bodyguard? He's seen talking to Nick in the other pictures at the link.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:02

He kind of looks like Eriq LaSalle. Don't know for sure.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:04

Don't think its Eriq
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:11

MYG wrote:Hmmm. There seems to be heaviness hanging over George. And, the table is too empty. Glad to see his parents.

Heaviness? Why, do you think he's gained weight?
He looks very relaxed & comfortable to me...

Btw, MYG, How did you delete your comment in the animals section about dogs being called "George"?

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:13

theminis wrote:Don't think its Eriq
I retract my guess. I went to his website and he's got less hair than the orange shirt at dinner. My bad...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:15

Empty table?  There's barely enough room for another chair....lol! 

George seems very happy lately.

Didn't have sex for months with Stacy?  TMI
So in effect, they broke up months ago & the "relationship" only lasted what 18 months?
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:22

Well he is an Actor and won an Oscar - hes that good!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:23

More like a little over a year. Not quite 18 months.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:27

Heaviness hanging over him, not on him.
Yep, I did delete post naming my dog George--I thought it would be funny but I've notice some on this site may not. There is an x located next to the edit button.
And, yes, I think the table looks empty.
I'm so happy to see his parents--those are wonderful moments.

Last edited by MYG on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 05:03; edited 1 time in total
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 23 Jul 2013, 04:30

theminis wrote:Well he is an Actor and won an Oscar - hes that good!!

Then you'd think he would have tried to look in love or ecstatic next to SK or EC during their "relationships"...
Not like he was auditioning as Jean Valjean in Les Miserables! Laughing
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 23 Jul 2013, 05:45

But he did have the look of love on many occasions, that's my take
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 23 Jul 2013, 05:52

Okay time for me to go to bed we're going from dinner to Oscars, a dog named George and Les Miserables. hahaha
Night all.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 23 Jul 2013, 06:51

Yep we all went off topic so back to figuring out who his dinner companions are, any guesses? or does it really matter?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Tue 23 Jul 2013, 07:25

Thank you for the pictures. Love them, they look so natural.

Margou

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 23 Jul 2013, 07:32

Thanks for pics!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 23 Jul 2013, 08:00

They do look marvellous in those pics. George looks very suave and handsome. Give Flowers 

George doesn't like to be showy about his feelings for anyone. Thats one of the reasons for his lack of emotional stuff on the carpet. I read that recently in an article, it may be here on some thread. He lets the girls compensate for that. And they do, in pics quite often, showy in wrapping arms around him and stuff.

He's not backward, just doesn't like it. Prefers to always maintain the gentleman approach. Because thats who he is, a gentleman first. I have gotten that from so many dif stories and articles. The gossips all print trash and thats because it sells. I think it was enough to allow the trashy stories for PR purposes as even negative gossip sells products.

But I tell you, I think he wants to make a change from that in some way. Its the feel I get from some comments he has made from time to time.  Like he used to get that dirty feeling after being on the red carpet and began to look for something that would help him to feel better. Cleaner, after it. That was when he started looking at some of the possibilities with the charities. But it didn't really sink in for him until after Darfur.

Taking on a real live terrible situation gave him that feeling of being a part of something much more important than his life and its circus on the carpet. It helped him to feel a lot better when he could actually do anything to help them.

Then he got Malaria. A heavy price to pay for helping the ppl who really needed it. But he seems to have counted it among the things he was willing to suffer, not only to help them, but to cleanse his soul of the terrible feeling promoting his product was giving him.

He has adjusted to all of it over time and learned how to balance it all together. But our George would love to be able to change some things. To lesser things  or "sins" on the carpets. He may have felt bad about using the girls. Regardless of how we all see that, for him, they are real ppl and subject to the emotional ups and downs of all of that as any of us would be. If he can find a better way to do it, he will. You can depend on our George. Hes a true gentleman at heart.

That fellow with him may be from the sports arena in some way. If you compare the pic with a few in the sports arena, you may find a match or two. saw a tweet earlier that made me think of that. His name was mentioned as showing someone some papers.

"Amin Elhassan ‏@AminESPN 3h

Lunch menh RT @720beauCBS: @me None of my business but what's on them papers George Clooney is showing you in your avi?
Expand    Reply    Retweet    Favorite

"
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 08:43

Thanks for the Link and pictures. Great to see he spents family time Very Happy 

I don't know those two other guys. Have seen this guy in orange on anothe picture before but the other guy doens't look like Gio. I don't see Gio.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 23 Jul 2013, 10:24

Ooh his Mum looks in such good shape....she could be his date, love her dress, great length, elegant lady....sauve son, lovely Pops....I want to join the family....pleeeze...x:D 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 23 Jul 2013, 10:44

I've clarified the photo.
Yes Gio is sitting on Nina's left and has noticed the photographer, as usual.
 He's an excellent guard dog !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:38

what would he say wrote:Ooh his Mum looks in such good shape....she could be his date, love her dress, great length, elegant lady....sauve son, lovely Pops....I want to join the family....pleeeze...x:D 

Yes, you are SO right again, WWHS!! Like a Star @ heaven 
His mom has a great figure & is gorgeous.
Timeless, elegant & classy beauty. Better than any of the women Clooney has paraded to promote as his girlfriends on the red carpet in the last decade!

What a beautiful couple Nick & Nina make.

George seems very relaxed & at ease. Hope he's enjoying quality time with them.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:57

Joanie's Clone wrote:They do look marvellous in those pics. George looks very suave and handsome. Give Flowers 

That fellow with him may be from the sports arena in some way. If you compare the pic with a few in the sports arena, you may find a match or two. saw a tweet earlier that made me think of that. His name was mentioned as showing someone some papers.

"Amin Elhassan ‏@AminESPN 3h

Lunch menh RT @720beauCBS: @me None of my business but what's on them papers George Clooney is showing you in your avi?
Expand    Reply    Retweet    Favorite

"

That's not George in his avi and this guy looks nothing like the guy in the picture.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 23 Jul 2013, 12:01

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks for the Link and pictures. Great to see he spents family time  Very Happy 

I don't know those two other guys. Have seen this guy in orange on anothe picture before but the other guy doens't look like Gio. I don't see Gio.

In one of the pictures at the link, they show the table and Gio is on the left of the picture. The guy in orange is in the top center of the picture and Gio is sitting to his right.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 23 Jul 2013, 15:33

You can ask him and Rande a question about the tequila, tomorrow ! lol! 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Tue 23 Jul 2013, 16:38

Last edited by mosaic on Wed 24 Jul 2013, 15:14; edited 1 time in total

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 19:07

LornaDoone wrote:
Nicky80 wrote:Thanks for the Link and pictures. Great to see he spents family time  Very Happy 

In one of the pictures at the link, they show the table and Gio is on the left of the picture.  The guy in orange is in the top center of the picture and Gio is sitting to his right.

You mean this picture below? I saw that but I thought this is a different guy his face looks so round. Maybe I got something with my sight LOL. But I guess when you are all sure than it is my sight. I need glasses I;m getting old Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 23 Jul 2013, 19:28

The second pic posted on this thread cracks me up. Gio, dressed to the hilt in a nice suit, crisp shirt, and . . . sneakers!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 23 Jul 2013, 23:39

playfuldeb wrote:The second pic posted on this thread cracks me up. Gio, dressed to the hilt in a nice suit, crisp shirt, and  . . . sneakers!

Sneakers are in case he has to run after a snippy pap or has to wrestle someone to the ground. Better to do that in sneakers! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 23 Jul 2013, 23:46

Obviously!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 24 Jul 2013, 00:40

Robert Downey Jr wears them all the time.
Especially funky ones on red carpet appearances !
Maybe they both have foot troubles ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 24 Jul 2013, 03:07

Wonder what he talks about with his parents? He looks good!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 04:01

God only knows what they talk about? I just hope it isn't about a fan/kidney patient who has written to them before. Well, actually don't mind if they talk about me, as long as they know I am just a fan. I think a lot of George, and I may have been too eager as a fan, but I am harmless. I wish only good things for my favorite fella and his family.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:59

More pics Smile

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 24 Jul 2013, 13:11

Gorgeous lady in red. Leggy & slender.
Lucky Nick.

George sure looks relaxed spending time with his folks. I bet they love their annual visit there.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 24 Jul 2013, 13:48

it's me wrote:More pics Smile

Thumbs up! Make happy
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Wed 24 Jul 2013, 13:58

George looks great as usual. Interesting choice of suit while the others are in dark suits/clothes. He seems to really enjoy time with his parents. Nice.

He sure is staying low these days while Keibler makes her rounds and announces the breakup. I guess that's his style, right? Don't think it'll be long before a new interest (a real interest) surfaces...2 months?

silly willy

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:53

Maybe he will bring out ONE of the wannabes he is already seeing..
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 24 Jul 2013, 14:54

and you know this because?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 24 Jul 2013, 17:08

Already?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 24 Jul 2013, 17:22

European wannabes, I take it........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 24 Jul 2013, 17:29

European now? 

Good Very Happy Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 18:22

Thanks for the link it's me. Now I recognise Gio as well. LOL So they arrived by car and not by boat. Nice. I like the red dress. The mother dresses really nice.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 24 Jul 2013, 18:37

Nina looks lovely . I love the wrap front of the red dress.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 24 Jul 2013, 18:52

She is lovely
I adore her shoes
A kind that I can't wear
On me they would be awful!

Car
Sure, going back late on the lake can be really humid!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 24 Jul 2013, 21:30

it's me wrote:European now? 

Good Very Happy Wink

Really? Who is she, It's Me?
You & phys major already know?

Sad 
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next