George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming

+4
Nicky80
it's me
Joanna
silly girl
8 posters

Go down

Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming Empty Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:19

Sandra Bullock and George Clooney Had a Truce Not to Prank Each Other on Gravity

Sandra Bullock came to Comic-Con to talk about her upcoming film set in space, Gravity, in which she and Geroige Clooney are the only onscreen actors. In the press conference for the movie, Bullock talked about working with Clooney, who's famous for his on-set pranks, and why they had to have a truce not to prank each other on this particular film. She also talked about using real astronauts as references for her character, while Gravity director Alfonso Cuarón, who was also in the conference with Bullock, talked about what he's hoping to show with the astronauts-in-peril movie.

Bullock said that she and Clooney did not prank each other on set, because they established a truce at the beginning of shooting. "There was a truce . . . this film was so hard, pranks had no place. We had no downtime. How are you going to prank someone who's hanging from a scaffolding where twelve wires are rigged up all day? We had a truce from the very get-go because that just wasn't the appropriate place to prank someone."

Cuarón clarified that the truce was only between Clooney and Bullock, but he wasn't spared. "They [just] decided not to prank each other," to which Bullock interjected, "We didn't prank you, we just made fun of you." Cuarón added, "So that was how they entertained themselves."

Clooney and Bullock's astronaut characters are stranded in space, and Cuarón had a clear vision for the sci-fi film. "The goal was for the film to feel like one of those IMAX documentaries that went absolutely wrong," he said.
Bullock's resources for the film included actual astronauts, whom she called and emailed in space. "They were so excited about the vantage point that this film was taking, which was the same that they have, which is a great love for the program because of what they get to see and admire about our planet and the universe around them. It's such an organic love that they have. It's not just adventurers going up in pods and they [just] love the technology. They have a deep, deep love for our planet and civilization and what we're wasting. Those were the nice conversations to have." She added with a laugh, "So that gave it an emotional gravity."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming Empty Re: Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:10

That's an interesting article thanks SG.
My husband is a fan of Sandra so we may make the effort to see Gravity in the cinema instead of waiting for the Bluray to drop through the letter box !
Not in 3D though, not good for my eyes.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming Empty Re: Truce on Pranks during Gravity Filming

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:11

'We just made fun of you'

Is this a way to show .... What?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:55

Thanks SG for the Artical.

@ It's me, George and Sandra didn't prank each other but instead they made fun of director Alfonso Cuarón on the set to entertain themselves LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 11:13

I perfectly understand, thanks
The thing is I don't like to prank ppl
It's rude sometimes

Is  G the major prankster?
Yes, I perfectly know that too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 21 Jul 2013, 11:16

G is the major prankster which makes him to a little gangster Laughing 

As long people can laugh about it I think it's ok. I guess he knows his barriers, I hope LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 17:16

Hmmm.... I hope also pranked will enjoy, at the end
This could be the only way to make it acceptable
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Jul 2013, 17:41

it's me wrote:Hmmm.... I hope also pranked will enjoy, at the end
This could be the only way to make it acceptable

It's always done as a sign of affection I'd imagine.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 18:16

Hmmm a very tortuous way to express it, I guess...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 21 Jul 2013, 20:12

it's me wrote:Hmmm a very tortuous way to express it, I guess...

A tortuous, convoluted plan to carry out his torturous pranks...
lol!

Seriously, though. George probably, usually dishes it out to those he thinks can take it.
Not the super-sensitive or naive.  Nor austere types who can be humorless.
I assume most of the time he's quite sophisticated & relaxed,  then he comes undone every so often, and playful George emerges.
The prankster....The practical joker...jocolor 

Laughter is the best therapy sometimes... so he may want to entertain & bring cheer.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 20:21

Perfect to me too
But please not at someone else expense

Well, I know, I will never have the right in that case
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 21 Jul 2013, 20:25

OMG, Joanna! Can Millie get any cuter! You're avatar enthralls me! I just love that little critter! What a cutie pa-tootie?!

Okay, the Warden just came in and told me it was time to go back to my cell and lay on my right side.........
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Jul 2013, 20:29

Oh, Lakin! You know it makes sense really............

Boring. But sensible

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Jul 2013, 21:32

Millie says thank you X XX

Hope you haven't got bed sores on 
your right side Lakin with all that lying around ?
Take care.....x
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:52

And if you do Lakin, have the Warden give you a nice rub down!

Here is a thought, do you think George Clooneys love life has been one big long extended prank HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Jul 2013, 23:53

Are you implying he is gay?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 22 Jul 2013, 00:44

Who me?? Never ever would imply that, he is not that. No I meant as a joke he is pranking the public with his girlfriends, that's all
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 22 Jul 2013, 01:01

How can he explain such joke?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 22 Jul 2013, 01:03

No he cant really - I was just being cheeky, I don't really think he is pranking anyone with his love life choices
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 22 Jul 2013, 01:05

Mmmmm..... Ok
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 22 Jul 2013, 01:42

It would be puerile humor to do such a thing at the risk of his own happiness for so long.
On the other hand, he could have selected them for shock value media coverage given their controversial image.
And the process of trying to change their "style" formula that ensues....
I dunno

I doubt he'd stoop to that. Or would he?
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 22 Jul 2013, 07:06

Risk of his own happiness
Right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down