Re: George Clooney with friends in Bellagio, Italy 19-07-2013

Post by Atalante on Sat Jul 20 2013, 19:38

Waldo and George again, what a couple ! Laughing Laughing 

Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Jul 20 2013, 19:51

Do you know what this reminds me of a friend of mine...an incredibly handsome and thoroughly nice guy....and grounded.

As the years went by he went from one NUT job G/F to the next..really scary stuff.  I have known him all my life, so knew his story in detail.

One evening we got to talking, as you do, about this.  I asked why did you go for nut job 3 , what attracted you to nut job 7, you get the picture.  ALL amazing looking women ...just Nut Jobs.

As the conversation progressed, I asked "what the hell did you ask NJ 9 out for" and he replied  "I didn't ask her out, I never have asked a women out"......It turns out that HE gets hit on and always has....and to this day he never had asked anyone out.

When thinking about this, we came to the conclusion that V good looking women, can become over confident, especially in there own appeal...and have NOOO problem approaching men, the better looking the men the better, they see it as a match made in heaven....especially the half baked good lookers AKA Nut Jobs.

My friend was introduced to one of his friends cousins at a wedding.....at about midnight I met her in the loo, I asked how things were going "he is way out of my league, but we are having the best laugh"

Six years later, still together....and he still gets hit on by random Nut jobs.....and they laugh about it.....XXX

MIND THE NUT JOBS GEORGE Twisted Evil

Last edited by what would he say on Sat Jul 20 2013, 19:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gr sp)

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:39

LOL nice story.

I guess George gets woman through himself all the time. But I'm sure he likes to hunt. But wonder if he just hunt the nut jobs and the nut jobs playing hard to get LOL

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:07

No, it is very well documented ....Nut jobs NEVER play hard to get....X

Hey Nicky, just going to post on your other thread, THANK YOU !

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:12

P.S
Except by deception....i.e flowers arriving from a non existant boyfriend usual wind-up stuff...totally obvious to other women...poor men don't stand a chance, NUT JOBS all around 'em, Bless...x

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:20

I'm so fortunate never to have experienced a Nut Job really....except myself of course !
But not in that way. Lol

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:32

Can you pl expl what a nut job is?
Thanks!!

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 on Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:43

Nut job is a crazy person. Insanity

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat Jul 20 2013, 23:46

Thanks Smile

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lourdes flores on Sun Jul 21 2013, 02:57

y ¿ Quien es ella ?

lourdes flores
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha on Sun Jul 21 2013, 04:44

yes - I too see the man hat.

bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Sun Jul 21 2013, 09:01

I love those fried baloney sandwiches too bit because I am on a diet change, and less calories for now, can't do too many of those kinds of things. Health type of diet change. More fruits, nuts and salads. eating veggie soup, home made style. Even my son loves it. he has lost about 40 lbs. But he cuts pop too, often. And its me, I made some biscuit muffins that were sweet with torn up strawberries in them. Put some icing on them and my son couldn't stop eating them. Good thing I only made 8. I think these girls were just passing by and noticed who was at the table and got brave. That one did look like Stacy, but something about her didn't seem right. Think she may have been a Stacy imitator.

NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 on Sun Jul 21 2013, 09:39

Well the chances of me eating baloney sandwiches, with or without Mr. Clooney, his rumored gf's or those vibrant fans, are slim to none. I really don't like baloney.

Thanks for acknowledging my joke though.

I would approach George if I were sitting at a restaurant with him at it. I would just hope he is as friendly as he was when I met him years ago. And that is no baloney. Having an advanced illness forces you to be braver than you ever thought possible. I may even ask for that hug I have always wanted. Not worthy Give hearts Love6 

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun Jul 21 2013, 09:53

I guess you can be rewarded
He IS really as kind as we see

and brave himself too!

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Jul 21 2013, 11:41

Years ago I saw Mother Teresa at Heathrow airport.  I was in transit..and you just knew something was happening, it was a quiet day, but there was an electricity in the air, something special.  I had just come back from San Francisco, where I had visited Mission as well all the other sight seeing stuff.

I had religiously stuff from Mission, and some money. I parcelled them all up.....BUT WAS too scared to approach her.  When I got a chance I nabbed one of her sister's a jolly little nun and gave it to her for Mother Teresa.

My flight was called and I went to security, just as I got through, the jolly little nun came huffing and puffing up, running as fast as she could.  "come come" she said "Mother wants to talk to you about your St Francis" (a relic in the bundle).  I could not go back, it was before I had credit cards and if I had missed this flight I would have been stranded in London with no means to get
home, and I was very young and not brave.

I WILL TO THIS DAY REGRET THE DECISION NOT TO GO BACK...AND THAT I WAS NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO APPROACH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.Sad 

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Sun Jul 21 2013, 12:50

O dear what a story. You were so close to meet mother Teresa.

Once I saw George and Grant at the airport passing by and I was not brave enough to approach them as well. There were not many people around. I still regret. But i guess that's life. We need to learn to be brave and not to hold us back from something. I feel with you.

Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Sun Jul 21 2013, 13:26

So let's make a list, who wants to see him ?

Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Sun Jul 21 2013, 13:38

what would he say wrote:Years ago I saw Mother Teresa at Heathrow airport.  I was in transit..and you just knew something was happening, it was a quiet day, but there was an electricity in the air, something special.  I had just come back from San Francisco, where I had visited Mission as well all the other sight seeing stuff.

I had religiously stuff from Mission, and some money. I parcelled them all up.....BUT WAS too scared to approach her.  When I got a chance I nabbed one of her sister's a jolly little nun and gave it to her for Mother Teresa.

My flight was called and I went to security, just as I got through, the jolly little nun came huffing and puffing up, running as fast as she could.  "come come" she said "Mother wants to talk to you about your St Francis" (a relic in the bundle).  I could not go back, it was before I had credit cards and if I had missed this flight I would have been stranded in London with no means to get

I WILL TO THIS DAY REGRET THE DECISION NOT TO GO BACK...AND THAT I WAS NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO APPROACH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE.Sad 

You have a good memory though....thanks for sharing it with us.

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 on Sun Jul 21 2013, 14:42

what would he say wrote:Years ago I saw Mother Teresa at Heathrow airport.  I was in transit..and you just knew something was happening, it was a quiet day, but there was an electricity in the air, something special.  I had just come back from San Francisco, where I had visited Mission as well all the other sight seeing stuff.

Wow! I would say that beats my not getting to speak to grant heslov story. Now to get back on topic, I say our favorite fella is looking quite content out with his friends and even with the fan approaching. He is calm even when it doesn't go as planned, but it does seem that he controls most situations when he has friends over. Us May 6 babies are like that. Lol!!Thumbs up! love1 Love2 Love5 Love6 

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti on Sun Jul 21 2013, 15:35

Hug1 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun Jul 21 2013, 17:08

Yes
He seemed the most at ease

Brave? Me bumping on him? Well
It's summer
The best season 
Bec I would sweat a lot!!! 

But I'm sure I would be brave enough Very Happy

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Sun Jul 21 2013, 17:22

@WWHS,
I probably would have done the same too, at that age, and under those circumstanses, regarding Mother Theresa.
 If you couldn't return because of risk of missing your flight or even security wouldn't let you back, then it was beyond your control...But then I would have regretted it because it's a blessed encounter. I bet though, that she thought of you with fondenss for your act of kindness.  

It's great for parents to train the children to be assertive at a young age. To learn to make proactive decisions under duress.

Sometimes we lose opportunities & it's too late. No second chance.  So, we harbor regrets like "what if..."

We should follow our heart & instinct, because even if we err, we can always reason that we have no regrets for it was in our heart to do so....

Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun Jul 21 2013, 17:28

Yes Very Happy

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 on Sun Jul 21 2013, 17:28

I say brave because I know speaking to celebrities can be intimidating and scary. I would just have to risk embarassment just to get my hug and fan photo. I blew my last chance; time for me to make up for a lost opportunity. Oh well! Here is to a future embarassment or an opportunity seized. Either way, ktsue2002 will rise above her fear and let bravery dictate her action.Sofa bounce Sofa bounce 

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Sun Jul 21 2013, 18:07

Juliette Hardy wrote:@WWHS,
I probably would have done the same too, at that age, and under those circumstanses, regarding Mother Theresa.
 If you couldn't return because of risk of missing your flight or even security wouldn't let you back, then it was beyond your control...But then I would have regretted it because it's a blessed encounter. I bet though, that she thought of you with fondenss for your act of kindness.  

It's great for parents to train the children to be assertive at a young age. To learn to make proactive decisions under duress.

Sometimes we lose opportunities & it's too late. No second chance. So, we harbor regrets like "what if..."

We should follow our heart & instinct, because even if we err, we can always reason that we have no regrets for it was in our heart to do so....

So true. Well said Thumbs up!

But sometimes it is really hard to follow your heart as your mind tries to be stronger than your heart. It's a fight between two voices in your head Lightsabre fight 

Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Sun Jul 21 2013, 18:33

And also the confidence to do so usually comes 
with age and experience.
Although I've been able to chat with famous people, 
in a controlled situation when they expected it, 
when I was a teenager.

Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sun Jul 21 2013, 19:53

Well I'm an adult who, when with a group of people I know or even if I have to stand in front of crowds of people I don't and do a presentation, for instance, has the ability to put together coherent sentences.  But put me in front of someone like George and I become completely mute.

I think it's the fear factor - afraid that my brain and mouth will disconnect and something completely stupid sounding will come out.

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun Jul 21 2013, 20:18

Yes
We are afraid and scared by showing a bad image of us
But it depends also on who is in front of you
Kind or jerk? Very Happy

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Sun Jul 21 2013, 20:28

Yeah so true. Guess those girls in the picture are no fans and do not care about George. They just recognised him and they took they chances. It was easy for them to walk up to him and talk.

I would probably walk up to him too but maybe talk tooooo fast or something childish will come out. Or maybe I will forget to speak english ahahha Everything can happen. Awkward moment.

In my job I have to do presentations in front off up to 100 people who I don't know. Easy But George.....ohhh Our brain can be funny...

Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 on Sun Jul 21 2013, 21:45

LornaDoone wrote:Well I'm an adult who, when with a group of people I know or even if I have to stand in front of crowds of people I don't and do a presentation, for instance, has the ability to put together coherent sentences.  But put me in front of someone like George and I become completely mute.

I think it's the fear factor - afraid that my brain and mouth will disconnect and something completely stupid sounding will come out.

An "I carried a watermelon moment" is always possible when you are dealing with people you love and admire. George is both for me. Reference I carried a watermelon moment to dirty dancing! Love that movie!!Love5 Love4 Love6 Love3

ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Jul 21 2013, 22:14

Thank you Juliette, you always say the words I have no words for;  "blessed encounter" was exactly how it felt. You surely can read the soul.

And Ktsue I will follow your advice; "let bravery dictate her(my) action."  

How do I get from a post on Nut Jobs to Mother Teresa in a single thread.

Back on topic, maybe if we had a password that somehow could be passed on only inside COH and any other legit fan site; I don't remember who, but someone refers to George as Kentucky Dude...I love it.  So in that very unexpected moment when you end up face to face and go blank, you just remember to mutter "Hi Kentucky Dude" and then at least he would have a little background i.e Fan forum COH .....which may JUST make things easier for him and us...at least he would know you were not some brazen Nut Job Shocked Very Happy 

Ooh just saw the flaw in my grand plan....He would have to be told too:silent: 

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun Jul 21 2013, 22:26

I hope it's not that other site you're referring to WWHS, cuz' I don't want to be any part of that group.

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Jul 21 2013, 22:37

I don't know any other site...I just see ppl saying they read different things in different places....is there some thing terrible about the other site.....I've not even looked into other sites...I barely have time for this one...I just thought I'd throw it in, not to offend anyone.....AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS..dumb dumb dumb idea anyway Shocked  

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun Jul 21 2013, 22:44

I'm sorry WWHS, not a dumb idea, just I don't think I ever want an association with that site (that I cannot say the name of it here). Not nice people.

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Jul 21 2013, 22:45

So the bus trip to Como is off ...if the Dark Side are coming, someone tell George before he makes the sandwiches.....Joking Mel

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun Jul 21 2013, 23:09

Wait 
Dark side of?

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sun Jul 21 2013, 23:22

And we're back to Bellagio, Italy and his friends right?

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sun Jul 21 2013, 23:26

it's me wrote:Wait 
Dark side of?

Other site....on the bus...but it's all off topic...

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Sun Jul 21 2013, 23:43

Yes lets keep this thread on topic thanks, George, friends, Italy

theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Mon Jul 22 2013, 17:02

Where did you get that avatar picture Melbert ???

Last edited by Atalante on Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:18; edited 1 time in total

Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Mon Jul 22 2013, 18:38

well said Picachu

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Tue Jul 23 2013, 02:42

Atalante, it's from his car commercial photo shoot. Cool, ain't it? Peekaboo George!

melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum