George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again

+8
Carla97
it's me
Joanna
Nicky80
LornaDoone
Rachel
Maggy
Catie
12 posters

Go down

Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  Empty Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again

Post by Catie Mon 15 Jul 2013, 17:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is no doubt that George Clooney is one of the hottest men over 50 out there today. He's known for choosing and then throwing away one gorgeous women after another, the most recent being Stacy Keibler.

Let's be honest, it came as no surprise when the end of George and Stacy's fairytale romance was announced a few days ago. George can't seem to settle down with just one woman in his life for more than two or three years. Why? Because he's a notorious and endearing Bad Boy.

Most women, no matter what age they are, love a Bad Boy. This is why most men believe that nice guys finish last. And truthfully, they usually do because a Bad Boy like George has the ability to make a woman feel alive. He charms her with his words and expensive gifts, making her feel like she's living on cloud nine.

He gets away with it because a Bad Boy is one of those rare men out there that truly understands what makes a woman tick. He knows just the right words and actions to make any woman his, making her feel like the most beautiful and the most desirable woman on the planet.

He'll confide there is no one else he can trust to share his deepest thoughts and feelings with. This tiny piece of vulnerability in a man is a huge turn on for most women. She feels honored that he, this handsome catch, chose her over everyone else to be his girlfriend.

She'll end up doing anything she can to remain his confidante and lover, having fallen for this special man based on his words and the chemistry she feels with him.

He can tell her he never plans to marry but she'll never hear it. After all the touching stories he shares about his life, and because he makes her feel so special, she'll believe in her heart she's "the one" who will be able to change his way of thinking forever.

In the moment when he says, "I love you" to her, he does mean it. Bad Boys mean well but they can't make a commitment to anyone for very long.

They love the falling in love part. It's fun and it's sexy but a Bad Boy quickly tires of a woman once the chase is over. That's when he goes back to his own life and starts looking for someone or something he thinks might be a better fit for him in the moment.

He doesn't mean to, but in the end, he'll shatter a woman's heart. Sometimes, he'll come back to do it again between relationships by wooing her once more, sharing what she means to him and how much he has missed her.

She'll hope this will be the time he'll stay with her. But he won't.

A tell-tale sign of the Bad Boy is his extremes in life. He's often very handsome and very masculine. George sure is. A Bad Boy has to have the best liquor, cars, homes and women; think of Stacy and Elisabetta Canalis and all of the others who have been spotted in one of his luxury sports cars or palatial homes.

He's often extremely wealthy and extremely fast in whatever he does. He's quite exciting and often very self-indulgent.

A Bad Boy can make a woman miserable because he'll shut her out without a second thought. His words are often hollow, since they are rarely followed by action or commitment that a woman may desire from him.

George is lovely to look at, and he might make you laugh and he might charm the pants right off of you. But his history proves that it's only a matter of time -- count on three years or less -- before he moves on.

Ladies, there are lots of Georges out there and if you choose someone like him to spend time with, consider just making him a friend. Bad Boys are great friends because no commitment of any kind is involved. You'll have lots of fun.

Although he may not be as sexy as George, the nice guy really is the one you want for the long haul. He's the man who will try and make you happy anyway he can. He's the one who will massage your back when it hurts or hug you when you're sad. He's the man who will make sure his actions match his words.

If you are still not convinced, just ask Kelly Preston, Talia Balsam or any of George's former leading ladies which kind of man they now prefer in their life.

Lisa Copeland is the Dating Coach who makes dating over 50 fun and easy. Find out more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and get access to Lisa's free report, "5 Little Known Secrets To Finding A Quality Man."
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  Empty Re: Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again

Post by Maggy Mon 15 Jul 2013, 17:29

Oouch

Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again  Empty Re: Why We Aren't Surprised That George Clooney Is Single Again

Post by Rachel Mon 15 Jul 2013, 17:43

Sorry, I didn't realize that Lisa Copeland is an expert on George - what a great Bullsh..

Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Jul 2013, 17:45

Ah heck, we're all arm chair experts on George. I could have written that drivel!

She's just trying to get more folks to look at her website which we've just assisted cause it's posted here!

brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Mon 15 Jul 2013, 17:58

I can't stand people who use other's for their advantages in that way, specially if they really don't know anything about them - except the by media made up stories
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 18:05

I didn't click on her website. LOL

But mmhhh I never see Geroge as a "Bad Boy" it is not like he is fooling women. And I don't believe he is telling any of his girlfriend "I love you". I don't think he can say it. In movies yes but in the relation ship??? Or maybe he can
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Mon 15 Jul 2013, 18:11

Nicky80 wrote:I didn't click on her website. LOL

But mmhhh I never see Geroge as a "Bad Boy" it is not like he is fooling women. And I don't believe he is telling any of his girlfriend "I love you". I don't think he can say it. In movies yes but in the relation ship??? Or maybe he can

I do believe he is able to say it - but only if he is sure about it
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 15 Jul 2013, 18:51

Very apt avatar Rachel v B ! I've always liked those words.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 15 Jul 2013, 19:57

I also think he is able to
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 21:35

You didn´t take a little a peak at her free report, you know, little secrets to finding a quality man? Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 15 Jul 2013, 21:50

Nicky80 wrote:I didn't click on her website. LOL

Pretty sure he can and did.

And if that man isn't a "bad boy", well, then.....idk...
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 21:50

He is probably able to but don't think SK heard those words. Maybe the one before SK......

Quality Man? mmhh maybe I have to check out the link LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 21:51

I see you like bad boys LOL Ok let me think about that Cool 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 15 Jul 2013, 22:36

Bad boy, I don't think so. Just doesn't want to commit to a long term relationship.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 22:38

Nicky80 wrote:He is probably able to but don't think SK heard those words. Maybe the one before SK......    

Quality Man? mmhh maybe I have to check out the link LOL

Maybe baby.
What if this date coach has it all written down in one A4 ? Simple instructions.
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:10

Bad Boys can be tamed a little, whats best is when you get the best of both the Good Guy/Bad Boy combo.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:43

Hmm
You mean mr Clooney? Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:46

No I mean my hubby - but I think George is a good example of perceived Bay Boy mixed in with all the good that he does for others. Am I making sense?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:48

Sure, you are Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:50

Thanks, struggling with forming sentences, not enough sleep lately.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jul 2013, 12:50

Don't know if we have this, but I've spotted an article in the Belfast Telegraph, dated July 18, which puts a different angle on the George/Stacy split...but to some extent seems plausible

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 12:55

You mean that one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney 'didn't romance Keibler'

18 July 2013

Stacy Keibler was reportedly tired of feeling like her "main role" was to accompany George Clooney on dates.

The 52-year-old Hollywood actor recently split from 30-year-old wrestler-turned-model Stacy Keibler after dating for about two years.

George is known for being a ladies’ man and has been linked to beauties such as Elisabetta Canalis and Renée Zellweger in the past decade.

Apparently Stacy felt a great emotional distance between herself and George before she decided to pull the plug on their romance.

“Stacy has felt for a while that George just wanted her as a red-carpet trophy piece. In the past six months or so, her main role has been being a date for fancy dinners,” a source told In Touch magazine. “He’s not interested in her as someone to have a life with.”

Stacy apparently had a hunch that George would never want to settle down.

She lost faith in the future of their love affair after a while.

“Every woman who dates George thinks she might just be the one to change him into the guy who settles down,” the insider explained.

While it's been claimed Stacy's desire to marry and start a family factored in their split, the stunning blonde has since laughed off the rumours.

"I'm, I think, a little bit different than most women out there. I don't really think about that right now," she clarified.

Stacy supposedly felt like she was in the relationship on her own.

It is rumoured that he put little effort into making their romance work.

“Everything was on his schedule - if she didn’t make the move to see him, they didn’t see each other,” the source said.

“He wouldn’t come to see her. It was all him. But that’s the way George is. He kind of thinks that just making you his girlfriend and giving you all that comes with that is enough, and so he doesn’t need to do more work on the relationship.”

Despite Stacy and George's supposed disagreements, the model claims there are no hard feelings.

The star insists she lives in the "present moment" and always manages to have a "positive" outlook.

"There’s nothing really dramatic that happened, so it’s all good,” she smiled
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Jul 2013, 13:03

Thank you, Nicky!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down