George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Together we find a new girl for Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Together we find a new girl for Clooney

+18
Mazy
fava
LornaDoone
Doug Ross
socimar
janieb
premiere
Maggy
pizza
isogotit
theminis
Lakin460
Dior
MM
silly girl
it's me
Juliette Hardy
lelacorb
22 posters

Go down

Together we find a new girl for Clooney Empty Together we find a new girl for Clooney

Post by lelacorb Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:43

An article from Vanity fair of Paola [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Stacy Keibler greet you. Yet another two-year girlfriend of George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis after the first, seems to have been dismissed. Official version: "as soon as things get serious with a woman, he runs away." Malignant version: "I'm under contract girlfriends, he is gay and does not tell us."
Whatever the reason, the trend is always the same and has become quite worn out.
I greet with affection Stacy, however, I interviewed in Los Angeles during the week of the Oscars 2012 and was very kind. I guess we will see less frequently in the international media from now on, unless it is engaged to Ryan Gosling.
As for George, expected to Venice for the opening night of the Venice Film Festival with the film by Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity, it provides an opportunity for the summer game: try to guess the identikit of the next girlfriend.
Here are some of my proposals.
1) European (but not Italian). A German or an Austrian with a name like Dagmar.
2) Castana but with clear eyes. Petite, Stangoni less than the former wrestler Stacy.
3) Actress? Model? No. This time I go for a lively entrepreneur. Branch: restaurant, which is so fashionable.
And who do you propose? (The Self-nominations are not permitted, funny man).
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Together we find a new girl for Clooney Empty Re: Together we find a new girl for Clooney

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:45

How sad. Can't he find one for himself?
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Together we find a new girl for Clooney Empty Re: Together we find a new girl for Clooney

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:51

Sure
And he is too stubborn to accept advices....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:08

it's me wrote:Sure
And he is too stubborn to accept advices....

Or maybe he does accept wrong "advices."
I dunno 
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:13

I'm just wishing he could be "officially" single for awhile....alone on a few red carpets etc....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:14

Oh, don't fret, ladies!! All George needs to do is to go on a celebrity dating website (if such a thing does exist, LOL!!), and look for his new love interest. Just a thought....
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:23

MM wrote:Oh, don't fret, ladies!!  All George needs to do is to go on a celebrity dating website (if such a thing does exist, LOL!!), and look for his new love interest.  Just a thought....

Like a mail order bride? So...cold.
No love interest there. No love period.
About as romantic as meeting on dating sites.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:59

Mmmm cable can help but....

Guess not in that case
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:12

lelacorb wrote:An article from Vanity fair of Paola [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Stacy Keibler greet you. Yet another two-year girlfriend of George Clooney, Elisabetta Canalis after the first, seems to have been dismissed. Official version: "as soon as things get serious with a woman, he runs away." Malignant version: "I'm under contract girlfriends, he is gay and does not tell us."
Whatever the reason, the trend is always the same and has become quite worn out.
I greet with affection Stacy, however, I interviewed in Los Angeles during the week of the Oscars 2012 and was very kind. I guess we will see less frequently in the international media from now on, unless it is engaged to Ryan Gosling.
As for George, expected to Venice for the opening night of the Venice Film Festival with the film by Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity, it provides an opportunity for the summer game: try to guess the identikit of the next girlfriend.
2) Castana but with clear eyes. Petite, Stangoni less than the former wrestler Stacy.
3) Actress? Model? No. This time I go for a lively entrepreneur. Branch: restaurant, which is so fashionable.

Dagmar?
OMG, what a name!

Sounds like a Walkyrie.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:46

HU! 
No
Enough Valchirie
Thanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:51

This will be next: elephant 
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:54

silly girl wrote:I'm just wishing he could be "officially" single for awhile....alone on a few red carpets etc....

Yep, I'm with you on that one, sg!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 09 Jul 2013, 01:14

Yep me too, single is good for awhile. But if he frets he can do what our good friend Oof suggested awhile ago, pick up the latest copy of Maxim (Maybe titled Hotties of the last Decade) and go from there.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 09 Jul 2013, 01:58

I agree, he needs to be single for awhile. Take some time for self and enjoy life (great time to think about his life, and how it is just wasting away) (sorry George, but it is) without having some 30ish year old, hanging on his arm.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Tue 09 Jul 2013, 04:04

Hallöchen,
I think this time will be George Clooney, together with a German-born woman .... I would say .... Sandra Bullock. Sandra Bullock's home in Nuremberg is not too far from my home (Lake Constance). Clooney and Bullock would be a SUPER COUPLE!!

lelacorb wrote:An article from Vanity fair of Paola [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Tue 09 Jul 2013, 04:19

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAGMAR <<<even worse German women's names (old German names) WALDTRAUT Vomit 2 <<<

Dior wrote:

Dagmar?
OMG, what a name!

Sounds like a Walkyrie.
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Tue 09 Jul 2013, 04:24

DAGMAR <<< 
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 09 Jul 2013, 15:13

The next Cloonette will need to be a gorgeous, successful enterpreneur business woman, would be a good compliment to George. She would need to relate to the entertainment business, so that she will be at ease in that realm when George does Hollywood-related things.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 09 Jul 2013, 17:12

If that's the case, I best get way way waaaay back in the line.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 09 Jul 2013, 17:15

MM wrote:The next Cloonette will need to be a gorgeous, successful enterpreneur business woman, would be a good compliment to George.  She would need to relate to the entertainment business, so that she will be at ease in that realm when George does Hollywood-related things.

I'm pretty sure this will be right about the time hell freezes over. Laughing
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 09 Jul 2013, 20:13

He needs to be single for a while!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 09 Jul 2013, 20:58

Sandra Bullock would be perfect. Pretty, down to earth, a good friend, sarcastic like him, a prankster, one child that he could adopt and a good actress.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:47

I'm for Sandra, too.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 10 Jul 2013, 01:22

premiere wrote:
MM wrote:The next Cloonette will need to be a gorgeous, successful enterpreneur business woman, would be a good compliment to George.  She would need to relate to the entertainment business, so that she will be at ease in that realm when George does Hollywood-related things.

I'm pretty sure this will be right about the time hell freezes over. Laughing

Brahahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Wed 10 Jul 2013, 01:34

Moved Pizza's post to correct thread -George and Stacy split.

pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 10 Jul 2013, 01:43

isogotit wrote:I agree, he needs to be single for awhile.  Take some time for self and enjoy life (great time to think about his life, and how it is just wasting away) (sorry  George, but it is) without having some 30ish year old, hanging on his arm.  

Seriously? The man is living the dream. He has a career he is committed to that is also an artistic outlet and successful. He is an admired humanitarian. How is that "wasting away"? Is all that negated by who he sleeps with?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 10 Jul 2013, 03:09

Everyone seems to think George is unhappy because he doesn't live a conventional life style. Whatever his reasons are; they are his choice, so be it. The best way to be miserable is to live according to the majority's rules and so called mores.

The way that he works he has a right to spend his off time as he wants. Anyone he goes with has to accept him the way that he is, not how they think that they can change him. It would be very boring if we were all the same; good bad or indifferent, this is me take it or leave. JMHO

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 10 Jul 2013, 03:56

I'd just like to see a little more "give" on George's part. Not so much what he wants, what he wants to control. But I doubt that would ever happen and that's truly why George will never marry.

As to mores, I for one am glad we still have some or we'd just have anarchy! JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 10 Jul 2013, 09:44

LornaDoone wrote:I'd just like to see a little more "give" on George's part.  Not so much what he wants, what he wants to control.  But I doubt that would ever happen and that's truly why George will never marry.

As to mores, I for one am glad we still have some or we'd just have anarchy!  JMO

I'm not writing clear I didn't mean that we shouldn't have mores, not at all. I just mean that it is difficult living up to what other people deem to be mores. This can be different from one to another depending on religion, local, up bringing, education and on... I feel that it's hard to try to live up to what others think is right or wrong for you. I think each of us have to follow our own inner compass and what is right for us. Sorry if I'm a bit confusing bad week. Also this has upset me, I think that they both are going to be hounded for every little detail. I love my George so I look at things from that point of view and feel a lot of compassion for Stacy also.

No matter the intensity or type of the relationship a break up is still a break up. Like I said they are going to be hounded and that's sad. However yes we do need mores

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:04

What is wrong with a ... bananatree ... ? tongue tongue 
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:08

Sorry....I'm confused.
What's meant by "mores" please ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:04

Customs, ways of life, traditions, civilized persona, society and whatever else that gives us a moral code to live by and how to treat others. Ways that have been handed down from generation to generation. Simply a "Robert's Rules of Order" for living life so to speak. However what is right in one place, situation, might not be right for all.

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 10 Jul 2013, 13:27

Totally agree: points 1 2 & 3. Spot on whoever you are, so perceptive ! Almost a Prophet !Very Happy 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 10 Jul 2013, 13:35

"3) Actress? Model? No. This time I go for a lively entrepreneur. Branch: restaurant, which is so fashionable."

Well, since he likes Mexican food, I propose that his next girl be the manager (entrepreneur) at Taco Bell!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down