George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity

+8
m4rose
melbert
Nicky80
Juliette Hardy
it's me
Carla97
LornaDoone
theminis
12 posters

Go down

NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity Empty NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity

Post by theminis Thu 04 Jul 2013, 02:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are slides at link which I haven't been able to copy over

'Hollywood Game Night' Exclusive Sneak Peek: Check Out NBC's New Celeb-Packed Show And Play Along (VIDEO & PHOTOS)

"Hollywood Game Night" is your all-access pass to a star-studded evening of celebrities ... playing totally hilarious games. It gives us insight into what stars are like when they're letting loose, and it's hosted by "Glee" funny lady Jane Lynch, so you know it'll be no holds barred.

We've got an exclusive sneak peek at the premiere episode (Thurs., July 11 at 10 p.m. ET on NBC), above, and a game they're calling Lil' Picassos. Kids draw a celebrity, and the contestants only get two clues to try to guess who it is. Matthew Perry, Kristen Bell, Martin Short, Lisa Kudrow, Alyson Hannigan, Daniel Dae Kim ... could this be any more fun?

We've also got an added Lil' Picassos exclusive -- click through this gallery to check out some outtakes from the game and see if you can guess who it is just by looking at the drawings, or reading a clue (or two if you're really at a loss).

*Hint: There's an answer key below the gallery to check how you did -- no cheating!

"Hollywood Game Night": Name That Celebrity!

"Hollywood Game Night" premieres Thurs., July 11 at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.

Lil' Picassos answer key: #1 - Tina Fey; #2 - Donald Trump; #3 - President Barack Obama; #4 - Zach Galifianakis; #5 - Pink; #6 - Daniel Radcliffe; #7 - Derek Jeter; #8 - Steve Buscemi; #9 - Serena Williams.

Here's the celebrity line-up for every episode of "Hollywood Game Night":

July 11 (premiere episode):
Martin Short
Matthew Perry
Daniel Dae Kim
Kristen Bell
Alyson Hannigan
Lisa Kudrow

July 18:
Valerie Bertinelli
Cheryl Hines
Sarah Chalke
Yvette Nicole Brown
Rob Riggle
Matthew Morrison

July 25:
Sean Hayes
Dax Shepard
Amy Poehler
Fred Armisen
Jason Sudeikis
Maya Rudolph

And subsequent episodes, air dates TBD, include the following pairings: Minnie Driver, Kal Penn, Kenan Thompson, Ellie Kemper, Angela Kinsey and Max Greenfield; Tom Arnold, Stacy Keibler, Patricia Heaton, Rose Byrne, Anthony Anderson and Jamie Lynn Sigler; Molly Shannon, Kristen Chenoweth, Wilmer Valderrama, Dominic Monaghan, Felicity Huffman and Aubrey Plaza; Terry Crews, Jerry Ferrara, Hoda Kotb, David Giuntoli, Tom Arnold and Emilie de Ravin; Al Roker, Nick Cannon, Josh Gad, Niecy Nash, Jason Alexander and Will Sasso.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity Empty Re: NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 16:26

Did anyone catch this show? And more importantly, given the events of the last few days, is anyone planning to watch Stacy's episode? Brahahaha

(I still plan to watch the supermarket based show - at least once.)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity Empty Re: NBC's Hollywood Game Night - Guess that Celebrity

Post by Carla97 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:06

Are you kidding?
No.
Just finished my 3 bananas/day diet.
I love bread, all kinds.
If I need something for my kitchen
it is a handsome cook. Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:25

Me too 
ME TOO!!!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 14 Jul 2013, 17:47

LornaDoone wrote:Did anyone catch this show?  And more importantly, given the events of the last few days, is anyone planning to watch Stacy's episode?  Brahahaha

Hell no! Not even if Clooney had announced getting engaged to her....
Not even with ear plugs on or audio on mute to block out the helium high-notes of her voice.

She was a wrestler valet for 10 years. When did she become a chef or a nutritionist? Never mind.
Still, it's great that she's branching out into other ventures. Whatever she can get given her limited resources.

I don't even watch Nigella Lawson or Martha Stewart on TV who are culinary experts...
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:03

LornaDoone wrote:Did anyone catch this show?  And more importantly, given the events of the last few days, is anyone planning to watch Stacy's episode?  Brahahaha

Well don't think the show will be shown here so please tell us how the first show went for her
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 18:04

Carla97 wrote:Are you kidding?
No.
Just finished my 3 bananas/day diet.
I love bread, all kinds.
If I need something for my kitchen
it is a handsome cook. Smile

Oh yes me too. GC look a like please . I got the unifom for him. "just shorts" LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Jul 2013, 19:34

Yes, I watched the game show. Jane Lynch VERY annoying and very cue-cardy. The stars were NOT neurosurgeons by any stretch, nor were the contestants, however, I like game shows and I liked the premise.
I will watch the Supermarket show as I'm the proverbial deer-in-the-headlights type person. Or trainwreck watcher, or firetruck follower, etc.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 19:39

thanks for the info mel maybe I'll try to catch the next episode.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Jul 2013, 12:04

Stacy will be on next Thursday, 8-1-13. In the clip I saw, she was very animated, was drinking as they promote drinking on this show apparently and says "shit" that is bleeped out. Her fellow "stars" will be: Tom Arnold, Patricia Heaton, Rose Byrne, Anthony Anderson and Jamie Lynn Sigler.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 27 Jul 2013, 15:55

I like the game show but Jane Lynch is annoying. Guess I will miss the episode with Stacy. I'm over her. No ill will being wished upon her but just stick a fork in me I'm done.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 19:31

melbert wrote:Stacy will be on next Thursday, 8-1-13.  In the clip I saw, she was very animated, was drinking as they promote drinking on this show apparently and says "shit" that is bleeped out.  Her fellow "stars" will be:  Tom Arnold, Patricia Heaton, Rose Byrne, Anthony Anderson and Jamie Lynn Sigler.

Thanks, Mel, for the info!! (Once again, taking one for the team. love that about you...)

And I plan to watch for exactly the same reasons as you. Damn! Why are train wrecks & natural disasters so fascinating?!?!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Jul 2013, 20:56

Hi Lakin.....you breaking out again ?? How long is your curfew then ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 21:52

Hiya JoJo! Oh, I sweep thru the threads every few hours or so but I'm far enough out of the woods to allow some reading. Had a really bad scare yesterday. But thanks be to the Lord, it ended well. Ok, off topic. Catch up on email later. Love ya!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Aug 2013, 06:03

She also links to a video on this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 02 Aug 2013, 03:35

OMG!  My hubby had an emergent heart and left me alone this evening.....then there was nothing on our DVR....and I had no movies to watch.....and I didn't have enough lives in Candy Crush to sustain me for the evening......and nothing else on TV......soooooo I watched it.  She is............. so far.  She cheated on one game and then swore........Oh I feel sad for her.  I need to be medicated. Beaten 

Last edited by m4rose on Fri 02 Aug 2013, 03:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added emoticon)
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 02 Aug 2013, 03:45

It comes on in 15 minutes here M4Rose. I may need smelling salts then?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 02 Aug 2013, 03:48

Probably Melbert and if not I would totally make a drinking game of some sort out of the show. But then again since I really didn't really want to watch I may have been biased.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 02 Aug 2013, 03:49

I just don't like the show. There's nothing more boring than watching other people have fun.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 02 Aug 2013, 03:53

You ladies never fail to supply the laughs, thanks xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down