George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Where is George? - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Where is George?

+34
Carla97
Katiedot
Dior
erik23
fluffy
mosaic
lamby
bamboochacha
The next mrs clooney
ktsue2002
watching
LornaDoone
very vera
noodle
eszs
Joanna
Rach Clooney
Juliette Hardy
Lakin460
mc
Mazy
NotAvailable
Maggy
GiGi
Atalante
party animal - not!
madsky
melbert
it's me
What Would He Say
theminis
Nicky80
silly girl
lelacorb
38 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Where is George? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is George?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:09

Well said, Lela!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Jul 2013, 13:53

Every time I see pic from inside it amazes me just how close to the street it is. I understand respecting privacy, but if you are a major celeb and you choose to live just feet from the road, it seems to me complete privacy is a little much to expect.
I also think she is doing him a favor in some ways. Her pics are fairly innocent, no people in any of them. If she can get these photos by simply holding her camera over her head, what would a paid photog be able to do? I bet that spot in the fence is fixed quickly before summer guest season really heats up.
And thanks for the pics. Be careful.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 02 Jul 2013, 15:19

Monitoring a person or their home is "Stalking" them. Just be careful ladies is all I am saying.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 02 Jul 2013, 15:32

i totally agree TNMC! I gave you a greenie.

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 02 Jul 2013, 15:56

OK, so maybe I'm really dense (well, yes I am), but I'm not getting all this backlash against Eszs sharing her wonderful pics with us. We bitch and moan when we don't get news of George or don't see him out and about. We post trivial articles that might mention his name but have nothing to do with him. We rake his past/present/future girlfriends over the coals when really the only BAD thing they've done is date OUR boyfriend. The pictures that Eszs has provided to us don't give me a definition of stalking. She, like many other fans and/or residents that live in or visit Como has taken photos of his house. She didn't climb the fence or break through the gates or drop by helicopter in some clandestine maneuver. She took some fucking pictures and is good enough to share with us. I for one, thank her. Yes, I want her to be careful considering what the mayor said, but I appreciate her effort.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 02 Jul 2013, 15:59

i think some of us are just desperate for pictures of any kind even the stalking kind... IMO

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:39

I think there is a different level of attention that qualifies as stalking when you're talking about celebrity. To be sitting watching my house is one thing. I'm a private citizen. George is a public figure. If people didn't want to watch him as he goes about his life,he wouldn't have the same celebrity status. And that status opens doors for him professionally. If we were visiting Como and there was a bench across from his house, I think most of us would spend some time sitting on it hoping for a glimpse of him. I don't think that qualifies as real stalking.
I would have a problem with it if fences were being climbed etc. George's house is right on the street. If someone holding a camera up can take a picture he needs to fix his fence. If I have a hole in my privacy fence and someone is looking through it from public property then I need to fix my fence. At that point the responsibility is on me, not the person standing on public property.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:40

And Vera I agree we are desperate for pictures! And I love the summer Como pictures.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:41

Is it just me, but I can't see anything about the Picture at nite?!! I know it's dark....yahaaa!! but am I missing something?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:43

I can't see anything much in that one either. Aren't we pathetic when just seeing lights in his house is interesting?lol

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:51

The next mrs clooney wrote:Monitoring a person or their home is "Stalking" them.  Just be careful ladies is all I am saying.

Not to forget, disrespectful too. No matter how much we adore someone, it's bad etiquette.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 02 Jul 2013, 17:09

It doesnt really matter what we think is stalking or not its what the law determines is stalking and monitoring someones property can be determined as stalking. Im just saying she needs to be careful. grabbing a quick shot when walking past is one thing but sneaking around (even on a lake) and going back at night could cause problems. Dont want anyone to get in trouble thats all. And I agree Juliette it is disrespectful.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 17:17

melbert wrote:OK, so maybe I'm really dense (well, yes I am), but I'm not getting all this backlash against Eszs sharing her wonderful pics with us.  We bitch and moan when we don't get news of George or don't see him out and about.  We post trivial articles that might mention his name but have nothing to do with him.  We rake his past/present/future girlfriends over the coals when really the only BAD thing they've done is date OUR boyfriend.  The pictures that Eszs has provided to us don't give me a definition of stalking.  She, like many other fans and/or residents that live in or visit Como has taken photos of his house.  She didn't climb the fence or break through the gates or drop by helicopter in some clandestine maneuver.  She took some fucking pictures and is good enough to share with us.  I for one, thank her.  Yes, I want her to be careful considering what the mayor said, but I appreciate her effort.

Yahooooo   YES!!!!  Thank you, mel, for saying it so well!  I totally agree!  Stalking involves the element of surveillance and harassment with intent to instill fear or injury.  Eszs, like us, is a fan.  With all due respect TNMC, I don't think she's monitoring his property, altho for her own sake, I agree she should be mindful of the local ordinance and to not be intrusive. But I tell ya', if I were there, I'd probably do the same.  So thanks, ezsz, for the great pics!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 02 Jul 2013, 17:36

Chased Chased Chased 

LOL

Poor George

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 02 Jul 2013, 17:37

Villa Oleandra is located between two streets away via Regina vecchia and via Regina nuova, the first along the lake and people on holiday we went to walk around the entrance of the villa is also close to the entrance gate so even walking you can see the movements, its dock is next to the only small town beach so just go to the beach to see if it comes out in the boat. Stalking walking or taking pictures at the home of a Hollywood star, sorry but you kidding? If George had wanted more privacy would have to buy a secluded villa with private road and not in the town center!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 18:23

I believe I am speaking for most of us when I say, let's try to avoid arrest or a possible restraining order from Mr. Clooney. I admit to also having prying eyes and paying a little too close attention to his private life and public life, but even if he is a celebrity, he deserves some privacy. He is not an elected official. We do not need to know how he spends his money or spends his time. He can swing from the rafters and it still would be his business, not ours. However, I do feel he allows us more access than most, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with us wondering and getting a quick glipse into his world. Stii, we need to remember to back off a little. Meaning, if an arrest could be part of a potential threat, leave it alone. Also, really don't break your kneck. It is not worth it just to see what type of grass he has or how tall it is. Love you all. Just my two cents. Hope I didn't upset anyone.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 20:49

melbert wrote:OK, so maybe I'm really dense (well, yes I am), but I'm not getting all this backlash against Eszs sharing her wonderful pics with us.  We bitch and moan when we don't get news of George or don't see him out and about.  We post trivial articles that might mention his name but have nothing to do with him.  We rake his past/present/future girlfriends over the coals when really the only BAD thing they've done is date OUR boyfriend.  The pictures that Eszs has provided to us don't give me a definition of stalking.  She, like many other fans and/or residents that live in or visit Como has taken photos of his house.  She didn't climb the fence or break through the gates or drop by helicopter in some clandestine maneuver.  She took some fucking pictures and is good enough to share with us.  I for one, thank her.  Yes, I want her to be careful considering what the mayor said, but I appreciate her effort.

Thanks Melbert, I so agree with you. And you know what, there are forums out there for other celebrities were Paps/Fan pics are not posted only what is confirmed by the management. Imagine this Forum had rules like that. I would find it really boring. We are ALL here to see NEW pics and new pics don't come from the management they come from Fans or paps (most of the time).

And when he went for dinner in Berlin or on his birthday it was private too (it was after work) and everyone enjoyed the pics. So after work is no privacy and at lake Como it is? Whats the different?

I don't know why sometimes some things turn negative. If he is not gay, then he is an alcoholic and if he is not an alcoholic then he gets stalked. OMG WE really create a bad life for him. Sorry to say it like that.

I didn't see anything bad about the pics. And I thank everyone who post and shares pics like that and I will always be excited about new pics and stories and NEVER think about he gets stalk unless somebody writes "I'm camping since 7 days in front of his gate" or George says it.

And I hope people here who share they pics with us get not scared off by this discussion and stop posting the pics. Please do so as I enjoy it.      cheers cheerscheers
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 20:53

[quote="lelacorb"]Villa Oleandra is located between two streets away via Regina vecchia and via Regina nuova, the first along the lake and people on holiday we went to walk around the entrance of the villa is also close to the entrance gate so even walking you can see the movements, its dock is next to the only small town beach so just go to the beach to see if it comes out in the boat. Stalking walking or taking pictures at the home of a Hollywood star, sorry but you kidding? If George had wanted more privacy would have to buy a secluded villa with private road and not in the town center![/quote]

So true.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 20:57

ktsue2002 wrote:I believe I am speaking for most of us when I say, let's try to avoid arrest or a possible restraining order from Mr. Clooney. I admit to also having prying eyes and paying a little too close attention to his private life and public life, but even if he is a celebrity, he deserves some privacy. He is not an elected official. We do not need to know how he spends his money or spends his time. He can swing from the rafters and it still would be his business, not ours. However, I do feel he allows us more access than most, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with us wondering and getting a quick glipse into his world. Stii, we need to remember to back off a little. Meaning, if an arrest could be part of a potential threat, leave it alone. Also, really don't break your kneck. It is not worth it just to see what type of grass he has or how tall it is. Love you all. Just my two cents. Hope I didn't upset anyone.

Not at all. Opinion is an opinion and it is up to us how we take it. I don't see it negative. We sharing opinions here.

But I still want to see pics LOL Razz 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue 02 Jul 2013, 21:35

So that's a "no" on the group scuba lessons and underwater photography that I was setting up for us?
Just kidding, hope George gets some r & r.
And I hope he finds some sun for the upper lip when he loses the stache.

Last edited by GiGi on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:34; edited 1 time in total
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Jul 2013, 21:57

Aw shucks! I'll have to pass on the group scuba. I've heard the water in that lake is pretty bad. lol

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 03 Jul 2013, 01:20

GiGi wrote:So that's a "no" on the group scuba lessons and underwater photography that I was setting up for us?
Just kidding, hope George gets some r & r.
And I hope he finds some sun for the upper lip when he loses the stache.

Okay I guess the lessons are out then.
I'm just going to add my two cents then I will not say any more on this subject.
I know that everyone means well with these pictures and you know I treasure every new one. But it just doesn't feel right. Legal and all that aside, it just seems immoral some how. My mouth is shut for the rest of this conversation. JMHO

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 03 Jul 2013, 01:38

Well firstly please keep in mind that we have been posting for days on a thread titled "Where is George" then abracadabra a new poster comes along (Eszs) and provides us with lovely pictures telling us he is in Como. A few of us have thanked her/him and asked this poster to be careful (in light of new laws) etc but I do not think that we should be labelling him/her a stalker, I think that's going a step too far.

Eszs if you read this I think that most people on this forum only want you to be careful, not to do anything silly in trying to get a photo that would put you in danger of being arrested, that's all.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 03 Jul 2013, 01:49

Exactly TheMinis. I'm very pleased with Eszs' pictures and hope that she gets more!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 03 Jul 2013, 04:12

Just a thought I have a strong feeling that George is not even there. Stacy hasn't been seen or heard from since before the weekend. She also made a point of saying that she was not going to see go until at least after July 22,

Who has actually seen George at his house in Italy. I just feel maybe he did sneak away for a few, cannot blame him if he did. JMHO

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 03 Jul 2013, 04:48

Well, if thats true, that editing will prolly take well up into September... It doesn't get done all by itself, and Grant cannot do it all, by himself. George is doing what George always does when a job is to be done. He is editing the film, lights were on at night in some of the rooms, which shows he is there. Or he wouldn't have any use for lights to be on. If he had guests there, he would never leave them, abandon them to be on their own there.

He is a very conscientious host and takes it seriously. Thats the way he was raised. You never leave until all your guests are gone. And or, all your work is done too.

Its true ppl can sneak undercover and travel to visit each other... but we also know George himself has shown himself in public with other women, and visiting a questionable club that is well known for the risky quick pick ups, in which we well know Monica tried to attach herself to him. Just to show what was there waiting for him. He could have gone to a less obvious club if he just wanted to go and relax somewhere.

I know that doesn't mean its impossible for him to be with her, but given his history, its just not likely. When he starts separating from them for long periods and being "seen" with other women, kissing, one in Italy airport take off, and the club situation in which Monica clearly thought he was "available" as she went after him hook and bait.

I still do not say anything is impossible, but...its just not likely, IMO.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 20:46

Where is George?

Ok Italy but really.

Ok I confess, I feel lovesick I want new pics from George. Sad 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by erik23 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 07:22

Mr Clooney will be locked up at home, working, but just one, depressed, and watching his days in solitude, or have if poor George died....jejejeje

erik23
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 13 Aug 2013, 07:40

erik23 wrote:Mr Clooney will be locked up at home, working, but just one, depressed, and watching his days in solitude, or have if poor George died....jejejeje

UNKIND.....Sad 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 13 Aug 2013, 08:13

....and a presumptuous & unfounded statement made my erik23. Rather spiteful.

George is probably enjoying his lifestyle in his own privacy.
A perfect balance of work & leisure....
Creating work that entertains, stimulates & enlightens.

Living life as he wishes...
And happy, content & excited.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by erik23 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 08:34

I'm not spiteful, Ms Hardy, I would not want the life of George, a man who devotes his life to work, not happy. Here in Italy we work to live, not live to work and the U.S.. The good thing about this forum is that you draw a great life, wonderful, full of happiness, as if they have known in person and life .......... The theme of the forum is: If you can not say nothing good to George, do not say anything, but I do not want to read are fantasy and nonsense about how wonderful your life is, when perhaps it is not, or if it is, who knows

to juliette Hardy: your Erik23, kiss, beautiful

erik23
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 13 Aug 2013, 08:55

"where is George?"
This is a rethorical question.
He's in my heart, always Very Happy 
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:41

erik23 wrote:Mr Clooney will be locked up at home, working, but just one, depressed, and watching his days in solitude, or have if poor George died....jejejeje
This is so cruel and hateful to those of us who truly love George and worry and care about his wellbeing. Where ever you are no matter what love you.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:42

Hey!
I didn't read well your post

I vote for you be banned
Which troll are you?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:43

Ok, let's not bicker.

No one knows where George is or what emotional state he's in.  I doubt very much that he's alone or depressed (I suspect he's long since found a replacement or several replacements for Stacy who keep him plenty happy) but that's just my opinion based on no facts whatsoever.

If people prefer to fondly imagine him crying over his editing suite, so be it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:44

How nice Dior Hug1

Hope we see some new pictures soon Basketball
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Aug 2013, 10:19

Several replacement ? Suspect 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 12:10

Yep rebound relationships, you know.

It must be hard for him to let go someone so beautiful
inside out
pure gold.
Hello!
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue 13 Aug 2013, 12:23

it's me wrote:Several replacement ? Suspect 
Hug1 
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 13 Aug 2013, 15:25

Carla97 wrote:Yep rebound relationships, you know.

It must be hard for him to let go someone so beautiful
inside out
pure gold.
Hello!
*giggle

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 13 Aug 2013, 15:33

You surely must know how demanding some young women can be about the sex life? That would prolly keep him a bit off center as far as his work load goes. Think he works as much has he can so he can finish this task. And how long do you think these young women would wait if he is working hard?

On the other hand, I can see him inviting a few single friends and some with partners, just so he can ask a favour once in a while, without those demands being made of him. "friends with fringe benefits".
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Aug 2013, 15:40

Favour????

Nah! pitiful

Impossible
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 13 Aug 2013, 15:59

So, big strong A-Lister Movie Star is afraid of demanding women, LOL.

I would be rather afraid of HIM demanding things...

This friends with benefits thingy is oh so yuck.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 13 Aug 2013, 16:07

Well, it would be the single friends, who would be asked. Not those with partners. But because its friendship, they can't behave as if he is their BF to demand anything.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Aug 2013, 16:20

Rolling Eyes please...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 Aug 2013, 16:27

Globalnews.ca reported 25 minutes ago that His Nibs has been spotted in north Okanagan, which is upstate BC on the sets of 'Tomorrowland', and that fiming starts on Friday.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 13 Aug 2013, 17:16

Bears .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Tue 13 Aug 2013, 17:18

Bears .

Morning at the zoo
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 13 Aug 2013, 17:52

Vi wrote:Bears .

Morning at the zoo
What kind of bears, amaretti & Vi?
scratch 

Grizzly, panda, brown, polar?

If he's actually there, that is.
Sightings of Hugh Laurie & The Rock but no photos.
Could be hearsay...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney has reportedly been seen in Grindrod and Enderby. THE CANADIAN PRESS/AP-Israel Leal
VERNON, B.C. – There’s no official word from the Okanagan Film Commission or Disney, but the indications are a major film is about to start filming.

Residents of the Enderby area say there are film units set up in corn fields and the number of sightings of major Hollywood stars is growing.

Among those are George Clooney and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, in businesses in Enderby and Grindrod.

CinemaBlend.com reports Tomorrowland will start actual filming this Friday.

Apparently it’s a film similar to “Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 13 Aug 2013, 18:34

it's me wrote:Several replacement ? Suspect 
All the replacements he needs are here on COH pirat
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next