I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Hello Check In

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello Check In

Post by LizzyNY on Mon Apr 18 2016, 18:45

Well, it was a longshot . Very Happy Anyway, welcome aboard!

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Mon Apr 18 2016, 19:46

Welcome from across the pond Fingersandtoes! You've come to the right place if you want to know everything about George. Well at least what he's willing to share. Look forward to chatting with you Hello!

Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes on Tue Apr 19 2016, 04:58

Thank you LizzyNY and Donnamarie! Smile

Fingersandtoes
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Tue Apr 19 2016, 14:17

Fingersandtoes... Welcome Welcome Welcome.

May your time with us be filled with laughter, amusement, insight into many topics, and an occasional  "what the hell are you talking about PigPen!!"  LOLOLOLOL

PigPen
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes on Thu Apr 21 2016, 06:20

Thank you PigPen!! I think the wth you're talking about will be mutual. Laughing

Fingersandtoes

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Thu Apr 21 2016, 17:28

Looking forward to it!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Fri Apr 22 2016, 11:59

Wecome F.A.T...Oops thats just your initials, I call PartyAnimalNot PAN...So no offence......

Well FAT you are indeed an enigma....At a time when George is positively hemouraging fans....you decide you are
going to be a mega-fan.... Shocked

Now, if you are expecting first refusal to premier tickets in your home town, that's just NOT going to happen....Even in the good old days there has always been a distance.....As in we don't exist, to George or his managment.....

For a time that was ashame....as the Fan's George had, when I was in your position and had just joined, were some of the most fabulously inteligent, funny, insightful, kind and joyous women I ever happened upon...and more than anything supportive of each other....and by turn super supportive of George....his movies, his causes, the stresses of his life the full package....At anytime 2,3,4 of us would be here to talk through the troubles of the day HIS and OUR OWN.....I always like to think there is something almost magical to know that people in other lands have your back, cross their fingers and send kind thoughts.....

And with that, kind thoughts to you dearest FAT the enigma of our time.....enjoy your ride....x

What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Fri Apr 22 2016, 14:30

What Would He S wrote:...I always like to think there is something almost magical to know that people in other lands have your back, cross their fingers and send kind thoughts.....

Give Flowers WWHS - ALWAYS!! Give Flowers Give Flowers Give Flowers Give Flowers

LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Fri Apr 22 2016, 15:31

WWHS you do have a lovely way with words and I think it's reassuring to think others have your back and send kind thoughts here at COH.  You seem to have a very soft heart.  And it's nice to have a kinship with others who admire George.  That's why I continue to stay here.  
There have been many enjoyable conversations here. And there have also been a number of lively and sometimes contentious ones too.

I have been here almost 2 years ... not that long actually.  I'm here because I admire, respect and support George Clooney.  I have for many years and my feelings for him are as strong as they ever were.  
I love that George has matured in a smart and responsible way and taken on more important issues in his life beyond his career.  If I am critical of him I try to do it in a responsible way.

But if I ever were to lose  that respect and admiration for him then there would be no reason to chat here any longer.  I come here only with warm and positive thoughts for George and the way he leads his life.

Fingersandtoes dive in and give us your thoughts.

Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes on Fri Apr 22 2016, 16:00

WWHS, thank you! I've always followed Mr Clooney loosely, but just now decided to join in the forum fun. Just by lurking I've learned surprising new things, this seems like a great place!

Fingersandtoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum