George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire

+30
annemarie
very vera
Juliette Hardy
pattygirl
silly girl
Dior
blubelle
pandabear
GiGi
LornaDoone
silly willy
Nicky80
Katiedot
hana200369
Maggy
Mazy
lucy
What Would He Say
Joanna
theminis
Lakin460
lolo"layla"
isogotit
party animal - not!
playfuldeb
Picachu
it's me
melbert
lelacorb
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire

Post by party animal - not! Sun 02 Jun 2013, 18:19

Great find, SG - again!

So they've all stayed in Cambridge over the weekend perhaps........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney filming at RAF/Imperial War Museum Duxford in Cambridgeshire

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 02 Jun 2013, 21:17

Oooooo.....maybe the boys will go punting in Cambridge next.

Fun but not a total adrenalin rush
.....unless you fall in.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:06

More filming today with John Goodman:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Commanding attention: George Clooney looks dapper in his officer's uniform as he films Monuments Men with John Goodman and Matt Damon
By EMILY SHERIDAN

As director of the forthcoming film Monuments Men, George Clooney doesn't have to do much to get attention.
However, he looks like he'll be commanding attention both in and out of character in the movie as he was dressed as an army officer.
George, who is writing, directing and acting in the World War II drama, took his project to Cambridgeshire, as he was joined on location by co-stars John Goodman, Matt Damon and Hugh Bonneville.

The Hollywood stars were joined by dozens of extras as they shot scenes at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford on Monday.
Although George, Hugh and Matt had been seen filming last week, Monday marked the first day former Roseanne star John was seen on set.
He was dressed in a green army uniform as he followed his superiors - played by George and Hugh - around on set.

At one point, they were joined by young extras, who looked ready for battle with their guns in position.
The film is co-written, producer and directed by Clooney, with the script based on the book The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History by Robert M. Edsel.
Set during World War II, it tells the story of an Allied group who were responsibly for saving pieces of art and other significant cultural items from the Nazis during World War II.

Matt takes on the role as the late James Rorimer, who was the director for the Metropolitan Museum Of Art in New York.
In 1943, he put his Met career on hold to sign up as a infantryman in the United States Army, but soon found his art skills being utilised during the war when he headed up the Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives program.
He was personally responsible for seizing the artworks of Nazis Hermann Göring and Joseph Goebbels during the war.

While George is also in the film, as a character called George Stout, Cate Blanchett and Bill Murray also star.
George and co have also been spotted filming across Hampshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey.
In March and April, they also shot scenes in Germany.
Monuments Men is due for release in December 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:55

Better go and remind myself what John Goodman's role is now I can see him in uniform.Obviously a sergeant. Also Dimitri Leonadis looks like the young driver, and I think Jean Dujardin's there too

Back to the book!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 19:47

SillyGirl thanks so for this artiicle & pictures.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Jun 2013, 19:55

Thanks from e too !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 03 Jun 2013, 20:01

PA-N remind me too who everyone is playing. I wish they would update IMDB. Anyway they changed the article to a more Hugh Bonneville slant....there is another more casual photo too of GC on there.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:45

For some reason twitter is acting wacky...the embed button has disappeared.

Gonna try and add photo:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:17

Amazing set of photos with Hugh Bonneville & his wife visiting the film set.

And the UK weather has been sunny & in George's favor.

Some amusing ones too. Clooney, Damon & DuJardin look amazing!
And John Goodman adds rather comical element too. Great actor. Loved him in Big Lebowski Very Happy

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:24

Thanks for the pictures. I love them Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:40

Laughing
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Handsome men!! drool3
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:58

Not into war movies......

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Jun 2013, 23:16

Nice twitter pic
make me want to make him lose his balance
so to see him puzzled

it would be funny to see Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 04 Jun 2013, 00:06

Gio looks like he is dressed for winter.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:13

Great pics! Thanks all!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:19

Gio looks so rugged and quite fetching, hmm maybe George has some competition HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:36

There's a few of us who get really excited about Gio. Yum!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:41

And I can see why!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 04 Jun 2013, 05:26

George looks good with his feet up, relaxing in that directors chair.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Jun 2013, 05:47

Yeah.... Too much relaxed Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 04 Jun 2013, 08:47

Just seen these pics on the Daily Mail page and someone left a comment to say that the helmets used in this shooting were WRONG! Quick! can someone read this and tell Georgie before it's too late??? Better to change it now than cost extra? Don't be a laughing stock my love, get it right now, you're a perfectionist sweetie! Let's hope your "staff" read all the comments, but hey, if you have to come back to the Uk again, we don't mind!!!! Love3
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:48

pointing Oh Kentucky dude, you did it again ! ROTFL
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:02

Well, if he has got the helmets, the Imperial War Museum's the right place to be for advice........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:22

Or the film will be seen zillion times to look for such details Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 04 Jun 2013, 19:35

He ordered the uniform and helmets. It may be a mix up by the company who made these. I also think that he was trying to get some of those air planes when getting those vehicles. Think just the vehicles came, while in Germany, but it seemed as if there were some delays on that. I noticed the earlier articles on that back in March and April.

England had the museum tho so guess thats why so long there now. But you know how some companies get it wrong on what you order, half the time.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 04 Jun 2013, 19:37

May be also doing some of the shots he would be doing in france, if there are some places where it could happen.... the beach scenes? Landing troops?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 05 Jun 2013, 08:53

Here's a link for a couple of pictures, #3 believe me is to die for.

Love you George

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Wed 05 Jun 2013, 08:59

Oh yes, to die for. Laughing What a man.

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jun 2013, 09:36

Really serious in #3
Amazing in everyone! Love those pics, thanks! Give hearts
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:00

More clues about Bill and Bob's characters........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:17

Oooh, nice pictures! Here we go:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 05 Jun 2013, 10:53

I've found this on the facebookpage of Augusta, Kentucky. His papa is also very much into the wartimes. Clooneys never stop working. Basketball

" Nick has done dog food and beer commercials, played a monster on late-night TV and hosted variety, teen dance and game shows. His resume includes deejay, cable emcee, news director/anchor/reporter, columnist, actor, author, proud father of one of Hollywood's most bankable stars and brother of one of America's most beloved pop singers.

Nick Clooney has been celebrating 50 years plus in broadcasting these past few months in a remarkable career that started at age 16 when he signed on WFTM, Maysville, Ky., in August 1951. His golden jubilee year gets a send-off June 22 with 'A Night for Nick'' gala at Music Hall benefiting the Kidney Foundation of Greater Cincinnati.

Clooney is hardly retiring, still adding to his resume and busy working on his second half-century of broadcasting.

'Nina says, 'I thought this was the time we'd be in the back yard digging parsnips,''Clooney says with a chuckle, flashing the trademark twinkle in his eye.

That's hardly the case. Among Clooney's current endeavors: He makes the 45-minute commute at 5 a.m. from his Augusta, Ky., home to host his weekday radio show on WSAI-AM -1530) and continues to write three columns a week for The Post.

He has just taken on the job as prime-time host of nostalgia cable network Goodlife -available in the tri-state market only to Adelphia cable customers). He is working to syndicate weekly editions of the two radio features he religiously produces himself, 'Movie Music' and 'In the Company of Heroes,'' his conversations with World War II and Korean vets -with vets from Vietnam and the Gulf War to come). "

LINK
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jun 2013, 12:58

Really active man

And place too!

But are those new or old stuff?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 05 Jun 2013, 13:46

Old
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 05 Jun 2013, 14:34

tongue
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jun 2013, 15:02

Ahhhhhh ok Basketball
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Wed 05 Jun 2013, 16:17

Mazy wrote:Here's a link for a couple of pictures, #3 believe me is to die for.

Love you George

Zen

Great photos on that Hungarian link. Thanks.
Yes he's in deep reflecting mode in #3.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Jun 2013, 16:48

Yeppppp

And showing us his tongue too, in another one Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2