Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meeting George

Post by Nicky80 on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 16:28

LornaDoone wrote:
pizzale wrote:Smash computer gotpics

hello people ....
I noticed something in this forum.
Why has no real profile pictures of themselves?
You only images where Clooney is on it! Why are you doing something? So my profile picture is real. The picture I took with my web camera about 4 months ago! It would be really nice if one of you sees your correct images so you can also see who is writing to whom!

Pizzale some people prefer to remain anonymous on forums as there are nutcases out there who would be more than happy to take a poster's real picture and use it maliciously.

And can I say, for someone who accuses someone else on this forum of "being a stalker" and has made rude comments towards posters on this forum, perhaps no one would want to show you their picture.

Language barrier excuse goes so far. There is google translate - try using that to see if your comments can be made without coming across as rude to others.

Pizzale einige Leute es vorziehen, anonym zu bleiben, auf Foren, da es Spinner gibt, die mehr als glücklich sein, ein Plakat das reale Bild nehmen und sie böswillig würden.

Und kann ich sagen, für jemanden, der jemanden beschuldigt in diesem Forum des "Seins ein Stalker" und hat unhöflich Kommentare zu Plakaten auf diesem Forum, vielleicht würde niemand wollen zeigen Sie ihr Bild.

Sprachbarriere Ausrede geht so weit. Es ist Google Translate - versuchen Sie es mit, dass zu sehen, ob Ihre Kommentare zu fahren, ohne als unhöflich zu anderen gemacht werden können.

LornaDoone thank you for saying it. I completely agree. I'm new to this forum but I noticed as well some not so nice comments from Pizzale.

Everyone can share they opinion of course but it is the way people say it. It makes a hugh difference.
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Meeting George

Post by What Would He Say on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 21:02

Juliette Hardy wrote:They're human beings with faults, weaknesses, insecurities as well.
Mere mortals, albeit successful ones. Not demi-deities as promoted by the media causing or encouraging mass hysteria.

In the contemporary cult of celebrities, the media has created the phenomenon of revering fame & fortune through fascination with their lifestlyles. Promoting them as cultural leaders setting standards.

When meeting celebrities, people who aren't in the "public eye" or famous should show respect & keep their distance.

And if given opportunity to meet or casually greet them, then show the utmost same level of behavior & cordiality that they would extend to other individuals.

No NO NO! This "Mere Mortal" wants love at first ...him obviously, I am already there - early to the party. Stuff the "cordiality respect and keeping my distance" my ten second handshake should result in him uttering the words "Have we met before?...I feel like I've known you all my life" Of course I will say absolutely nothing about COH....I consider myself to be a good liars, I think I pull it off; my favourite tipple Tequila ( You can pour it into a gel filled bra BUT pretend to drink it...let gel out first) My favourite movies WW11...with the info from here, and you my friends, it's a no brainer...I AM HOME AND DRY-ISH(sans bra).
Reality check...if all there was were a wet 2 second handshake and not even any eye contact, I would console myself with the fact that I only wanted the private Jet anyway. Who needs demi-deities.... really really the private jet, that's all.....x

Last edited by theminis on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 02:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed title of thread)
What Would He Say
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:00

Guess the only thing he doesn't want to be seen it's as a demi-deities
(out of the bed)
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:13

Now..that's selling point I didn't know about. OK First Class will do...x
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:40

it's me wrote:Guess the only thing he doesn't want to be seen it's as a demi-deities
(out of the bed)

Might be a bit hard at 52. Men's perfomance prowess peaks in their early 20s.
Razz

Still, considering he often mentions his Sexiest Man of the Year title...TWICE, bestowed on him by Warner Studios or some affiliated publication, maybe he likes to joke of himself as demi-God Adonis.
Laughing
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:46

pity1 He's just from Kentucky, ... , can't see him coming down Mount Olympus. pointing
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 22:56

Sure
he really likes to joke
this is the problem !
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:49

Do you think that amounts to 2.6 times as good as an average 20 year old or what? This has thrown up a dimension of G had not dared to think about Embarassed .....X
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:53

what would he say wrote:Do you think that amounts to 2.6 times as good as an average 20 year old or what? This has thrown up a dimension of G had not dared to think about Embarassed .....X

Not according to scientific facts.
Doesn't have the endurance, libido, stamina; not at that age.
Of course, he may have the skill. Mastered the art through years of practice.

Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 00:08

Juliette Hardy wrote:
what would he say wrote:Do you think that amounts to 2.6 times as good as an average 20 year old or what? This has thrown up a dimension of G had not dared to think about Embarassed .....X

You really know your stuff.....Does Bieber have a private jet, and the skill element ?.....not that I'm shallow or picky....Night night .....X
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 00:25

Pizzale, I don't know why you're so angry, but please stop. If you want to argue with someone, please take it to PM. I come here to read and enjoy, and I am offended by your posts right now. And copying a post and then "giving the finger" - not so nice.
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 00:50

Pizzale - Yes we are here to express our opinions but that does not include being rude and offensive to other posters - its fine to disagree with someones point of view but please do so in a mature adult manner -

theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 01:24

what would he say wrote:
Juliette Hardy wrote:

You really know your stuff.....Does Bieber have a private jet, and the skill element ?.....not that I'm shallow or picky....Night night .....X

Oh, thank you. Give hearts But I don't care about the private jets.
Skills? sure.
And Bieber is a pretty boy whippersnapper but not my taste.
Deep substance & chemistry is my preference, as well as age appropriate attractiveness & masculine virility.

I respect your preference, no doubt. Was just teasing It's Me for her reply about "a demi-God" in bed.
Who cares about endurance & stamina when love & skill are involved, right?

Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 01:57

You are correct I'm not important. I'm just a moderator with one finger over the ban pizza button.

Lorna that sounds like a good idea and says us a headache. Sometimes you have to say enough.

Zen
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:20

Mazy wrote:You are correct I'm not important. I'm just a moderator with one finger over the ban pizza button.

Lorna that sounds like a good idea and says us a headache. Sometimes you have to say enough.

Zen

Also, a moderator should not make himself important. One is here in order to discuss. And if you just disagree .... it is so. Du Stalker!!!!
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:25

pizzale wrote:
Mazy wrote:You are correct I'm not important. I'm just a moderator with one finger over the ban pizza button.

Zen

Also, a moderator should not make himself important. One is here in order to discuss. And if you just disagree .... it is so. Du Stalker!!!!

Pizza, since I know you won't go to the forum rules I'm going to post the GERMAN version here!

LornaDoone wrote:For the benefit of new posters - reposting the forum rules:

1. No name Aufruf.
Wir sind nicht in der Schule nicht mehr, also lasst uns loslassen der Namen zu nennen. Und das ist die Regel für, ob Sie zu einem anderen Plakat reden oder zu schreiben über jemanden in die Welt von George. Es ist einfach gute Manieren, und wenn Sie nicht finden können, ein gutes Wort zu sagen, sicher sein, werden wir alle sehen, was für ein Mensch du wirklich bist.

2. Keine Wiederholung
Jeder hat das Recht auf eine Stellungnahme. Everyone. Aber Sie brauchen nicht, um es auszudrücken immer und immer und immer und immer wieder. Einmal ist genug. Wenn jemand nicht einverstanden mit Ihrem Blick, können Sie sich wieder zu erklären, damit sie ihre Sicht wieder erklären und dann sollten beide verlassen.

3. Über George Freundinnen
Dieses Haus ist der Meinung, dass George datieren können, wer er will, wenn er will und jedem wie er will. Solange er nicht das Gesetz brechen, wir sind gut mit ihm. Wer Probleme mit der Art von Frauen, die er stammt tut Vielleicht möchten Sie eine andere Diskussion Forum zu finden, wir sind nicht in censorious prudes tutting über vermutete schlechtes Verhalten. Auch wenn Sie das Bedürfnis zu kritisieren, auseinander nehmen und etwa jemand, den Sie noch nie getroffen haben und wer getan hat dir keinen Schaden zufügen Hündin fühlen, fragen Sie sich, warum. Macht es dich besser fühlen? Überlegene? Denken Sie daran, was Sie schreiben, sagt mehr über Sie, als es jemals könnte über seine Freundin.

4. Halten Sie es legal
Bitte senden Sie keine urheberrechtlich geschützten Bilder oder Artikel hier ohne Genehmigung. Und wenn Sie legal, dokumentierte Beweise, dass jemand eine Prostituierte ist, oder hat Sex mit einem ungewöhnlich hohen Zahl von Menschen haben, lassen Sie bitte die verleumderische Namen ruft auf Ihrer Seite des Bildschirms, und aus dem Forum.

Auch, obwohl es nicht illegal als solche, die Dinge von anderen Seiten nehmen - vor allem anderen Websites Clooney - es ist schlechte Manieren. Wenn Sie etwas aus freigeben möchten bitte woanders Kredit der Person und / oder vor Ort, die es zuerst gefunden.

5. No brown nosing
George Clooney hier nicht lesen, und weder hat jemand mit ihm verbunden. Also selbst zu sein und nicht versuchen, imaginären Besucher mit Ihrer fawning Meinungen über seinen Lebensstil zu beeindrucken, sieht und Handeln.

6. Keine doppelten Identitäten
Wir lieben dich so wie du bist. Wirklich, wir tun, so gibt es keine Notwendigkeit zu tun, um anderen Menschen zu sein. Bitte nicht mehrere Konten mit unterschiedlichen Namen. Und auf jeden Fall nicht so tun, als sonst jemand auf diesem Forum zu sein. Wenn finde ich ein Plakat wird mit mehr als einer Identität (in anderen Worten vorgibt, unterschiedliche Menschen zu sein), dann werde ich dieses Plakat verbieten und ich werde ihre E-Mail-Adressen, Postanschrift und Computer-IP-Adresse in diesem Forum posten. Wenn Sie neu zu registrieren oder ändern Sie Ihren Benutzernamen aus irgendeinem Grund brauchen, nur stellen Sie sich wieder als "Hallo, ich bin ABC und ich pflegte, als ZYX schreiben bevor mein Computer ist abgestürzt und ich musste reset" nur damit wir wissen, wer wir 're reden mit.

7. Keine Verschwörungstheorien
Wenn Sie etwas "Geheimnis" über George wissen entweder sagen uns, in vollem Umfang oder schweigen darüber. Nicht in "Ich weiß, was du nicht weißt" Spielen interessiert. Ebenso glauben wir nicht, George ist heimlich verliebt in jemand anderes und wenn du, du bist seine heimliche Liebe zu glauben, du wirst so glücklich und erfüllt, dass Sie nicht brauchen, finden Selbstwertgefühl zu steigern, indem wir auf eine Fan-Forum, nicht wahr? Keiner seiner Freunde oder Liebhaber hier posten, wenn Sie also wirklich in seinem inneren Kreis sind, weder sollten Sie.

8. Pet nicht die verschwitzten Sachen
George ist [immer / oft / manchmal / gelegentlich / selten (Nichtzutreffendes streichen)] ein wunderbarer Mann und zieht deshalb viele Fans. Während die meisten von uns hier sind, um sich über seine Nachrichten und haben ein bisschen Spaß, einige nehmen es ein bisschen mehr ernst. George hat Wachleute, wohin er geht, aber wir haben nicht diesen Luxus, so lassen Sie es Ihren gesunden Menschenverstand unserer Sicherheit. In der Vergangenheit haben wir auf die harte Tour, dass es nicht immer leicht zu erkennen, die mit, sagen wir, psychische Probleme, bis es zu spät ist gefunden. Wenn es ein Plakat, die ein wenig 'off', intensive oder sonst nicht ganz da scheint es, bitte nicht zu reagieren und einfach ignorieren ihre Beiträge. Sagen Sie mir, wenn Sie irgendwelche Bedenken haben und lassen Sie mich damit umgehen.

9. Dies ist ein no-Tabus Forum
Wir tun das nicht tabu. Wenn es im Zusammenhang mit Clooney ist, fühlen Sie sich frei, darüber zu diskutieren, hinterfragen, heben, per Post, es abzufragen, was "es" sein mag - Religion, Sex, Politik etc etc etc. Ich verlange nur die folgenden drei Punkte: 1 . Es muss direkt Clooney-bezogene, 2 sein. Es muss legal sein (Lasst uns nicht brechen internationalen Obszönitätsgesetze, bitte!) Und 3. Spielen schön.

10. Wenn Sie keinen Spaß, du machst es falsch!
Nicht das Gefühl der Liebe? Versuchen Sie eine neue Position und sehen, wie das geht.

Dank

Katiedot (Admin)

Reposted in German by Lornadoone

And Pizza I'm going to address you here in this area as you are not responding to the PMs you've been sent my the mods/admin.

As you stated in another thread - you post your real picture on this site.

Let me ask you something. We've had thousands of people on this forum at certain times and what you've done to yourself, as an aspiring actress, is put your TRUE face on the forum and coupled that with some nastiness to other posters.

Now people may not know your name, but what if on the oft chance someone who is in the industry looking in on this forum, sees your nastiness and puts your FACE to it.

What if on the oft chance you apply for work as an actress or extra on a film and someone who looked in here recognizes you as someone who is antagonistic and rude.

Do you think they would even consider hiring you?

You should really consider the consequences of your actions and your words when you're posting here with your real face as part of the posts.

One thing I can tell you for sure, from all the years of following George and reading what he thinks about nastiness - if he ever got wind of someone like you - nasty to the core and rude - he would NEVER hire you.

So you can continue baiting people, being rude, posting in the wrong threads, but it will reach a point that other forum members find you too disruptive (and comments are starting to come in to that affect) that the admin and mods will discuss and you run the risk of being banned, either temporarily or permanently.

So I'm going to ask you one last time.

Cut the crap. Giving other posters the finger is unbelievably rude and if you can not control your emotions and your nasty commentary YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Und Pizza werde ich Ihnen hier in diesem Bereich anzugehen, wie Sie reagiert nicht mit den PMs bin du warst mein die mods / admin gesendet.

Wie Sie in einem anderen Thread erwähnt - ihre wahre Bild auf dieser Website.

Lassen Sie mich Ihnen etwas sagen. Wir hatten Tausende von Menschen auf diesem Forum zu bestimmten Zeiten und was du selbst getan, als aufstrebende Schauspielerin, gelegt wird dein wahres Gesicht auf dem Forum und gekoppelt, dass mit einiger Bosheit zu anderen Plakaten.

Jetzt sind die Menschen nicht wissen, Ihren Namen, aber was, wenn auf dem oft zufällig jemanden, der in der Branche suchen auf diesem Forum ist, sieht Ihre Gemeinheit und bringt Ihr Gesicht zu ihm.

Was ist, wenn auf dem oft Chance, dass Sie gelten für die Arbeit als Schauspielerin oder extra einen Film und jemand, der hier sah erkennt man als jemand, der antagonistischen und unhöflich ist.

Glaubst du, sie würde sogar erwägen Einstellung Sie?

Sie sollten wirklich überlegen, die Konsequenzen Ihres Handelns und Ihre Worte, wenn Sie hier sind mit Ihrem Posting wahres Gesicht als Teil der Beiträge.

Eines kann ich Ihnen sicher sagen kann, aus all den Jahren nach George und lesen, was er über die Gemeinheit denkt - wenn er jemals Wind von jemandem wie Sie - böse auf den Kern und unhöflich - er würde nie mieten Sie.

So können Sie weiterhin Hetze Menschen, unhöflich, die Entsendung in die falschen Themen, aber es wird einen Punkt, dass andere Forumsmitglieder Sie zu störend finden (und Kommentare werden beginnen, in diesem Affekt kommen), dass der Admin und Mods diskutieren und erreichen Sie laufen Gefahr, verboten, entweder vorübergehend oder dauerhaft.

Also werde ich Sie bitten, noch ein letztes Mal.

Cut the crap. Geben anderen Plakate mit dem Finger ist unglaublich unhöflich und wenn Sie nicht kontrollieren können, Ihre Gefühle und Ihre bösen Kommentar Sie werden verbannt.

This is the last warning.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:27; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 04:06

Last warning was ignored - Pizza has been banned.

Folks we're here to talk about George, his projects, his girlfriends etc.

We can disagree but please let's try to stay as civil as possible.

Thanks to all who continue to follow the forum rules.

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 06:39

Forum rules are there for any who may be breaking them, of forcing rules to be made. Most of us have no desire to pick on each other. Disagree about something maybe, hey we all have our own minds and experiences shaped thoughts, and that means dif points of view. But we all understand, this is not a place to bash each other.

New forum ppl need to understand that as soon as they come on. Perhaps moderators can make the rules link a flasher or something. To give it some umph when new ppl come on. Something that makes it stand out. naturally, most ppl do understand that rule number one should be... be polite. Sure doesn't kill anyone to be polite, and usually makes for better greetings from others and friendlier posts.

Having said that, I also understand that at times someone may not be feeling very well at times and it does make it harder for them if their opinion seems to be getting a sour note at times or disagreements. But I think most of the ladies on here are LADIES and thats what keeps most of us behaving in a better frame of mind.

I am sorry if some have it rough in life maybe and it brings down their prospective and they may not realize that many here would try to be more helpful if they knew it. But there isn't really a good excuse to attack someone else verbally. I also have it rough at times. Mostly for me its finances. But I see no reason to bring others down because life gets a little tough sometimes. I am glad I am healthy anf whole and appreciate that. I feel sorry for those whose health isn't as good as they need it to be. Will miss those who are passed on now.

Well I seem to talk too much. lol Hug1 This big
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 06:48

Butterfly wrote:He is such a unique person. I would be honored to meet him personally. However, I cannot find a useful information on the web where do I have to go, do I have to pay a ticket to get access to a place where he meets his fans etc. There must be a way. Why wouldn't he want to meet us, his fans. We love him.

I have never wanted to meet a celebrity before. So I am new to this world. I would appreciate any info or idea how to meet him.
Hi there and welcome!

How to meet George, hmmmm? Not so easy really.

I think the best way is to go to where he's filming but you need to understand you'd be in a crowd and one of many fans there.

How friendly he is I think depends on his mood and also on how polite you are. He's known for being friendly and signing autographs for fans but of course it has to be the right situation.

[/quote]
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 06:51

Hi Juliette! Nice to chat and tease with you! Very Happy

and I'm with you
LOVE
only LOVE
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 07:21

I know normally most men do loose certain levels of testosterone , but then there are some who keep much higher levels of it. Which adds up to a high level of desire and want to. They tend to try to stay in shape and remain as strong as they can usually. Isn't that what we see from out fav guy? Staying IN shape? Exercising, working out. He has a gym in his houses. Not by accident. Just pointing to the facts that seem to be. Think that rumour may be true. The high level of sexual interest. But to put my nose back in its proper place... Think its why there has been a long list of women and interchanging models of them. I also have an idea that he may be trying to tamp down his drive a little. have seen a few posts from ppl who seem to know him somewhat that seem to suggest a life of being alone. Forgot what they call that? Celibate? Not sure of this word...
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 07:25

Interesting point of view Joanie....
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 07:57

Well I agree with most about the meeting George situation. It will never be an easy thing. If you really want it that bad, you will prolly have to go to one of his events, red carpet ones where he has a film coming out. That will mean a HUGE mega line, if you can get in soon enough to be in the front of that, closer to the centre of the line. He seems to start about there and go either way. Seems to go one way when he first arrives and sometimes the other way after he comes back out. Many fans will also be gone by that time. So if you wait all that time, your odds are a little better. He signs real fast and usually tries to get in as many as he can quickly. The requests to have a pic with him slows him down, so I am not sure if he does all requests of that... But thats what I have noticed in the many vids of it. Not I to go there... Surrender facepalm cameraclick

He would have to invite me to his house...Well lol hes already done that in my dreams a thousand times... I live in Ohio, maybe someday he will be close by somewheres here and I will see him...Oh the fantasies that weave... Drink 3 Drink 2 I'll have to skunk him under a table!!! Stretchered out drunken Then maybe... cyclops
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 08:23

Joanie's Clone wrote:Well I agree with most about the meeting George situation. It will never be an easy thing. If you really want it that bad, you will prolly have to go to one of his events, red carpet ones where he has a film coming out. That will mean a HUGE mega line, if you can get in soon enough to be in the front of that, closer to the centre of the line. He seems to start about there and go either way. Seems to go one way when he first arrives and sometimes the other way after he comes back out. Many fans will also be gone by that time. So if you wait all that time, your odds are a little better. He signs real fast and usually tries to get in as many as he can quickly. The requests to have a pic with him slows him down, so I am not sure if he does all requests of that... But thats what I have noticed in the many vids of it. Not I to go there... Surrender facepalm cameraclick

He would have to invite me to his house...Well lol hes already done that in my dreams a thousand times... I live in Ohio, maybe someday he will be close by somewheres here and I will see him...Oh the fantasies that weave... Drink 3 Drink 2 I'll have to skunk him under a table!!! Stretchered out drunken Then maybe... cyclops

OMG you are so funny. But you know dreams can come true. Very Happy Maybe next time if you go to a premier you should make a banner which reads "George please take me home with you" cheers
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 10:54

Juliette Hardy wrote:
what would he say wrote:
Juliette Hardy wrote:

Oh, thank you. Give hearts But I don't care about the private jets.
Skills? sure.
And Bieber is a pretty boy whippersnapper but not my taste.
Deep substance & chemistry is my preference, as well as age appropriate attractiveness & masculine virility.

I respect your preference, no doubt. Was just teasing It's Me for her reply about "a demi-God" in bed.
Who cares about endurance & stamina when love & skill are involved, right?

It comes down to one's "life style". I have to endure "Ryanair" 6 times or more a month, (sometimes 6 times a WEEK!) I'm boarding one right now Sad . believe me ...a super star Demi-God versus a PJ.....NO competition. I work so hard that the PJ has become the only goal in town for me. I am off to the back of beyonds where broadband is hit and miss, I will be travelling for over a week and all I have with me is 3 George movies, so I will have some company, but little else. Hope things settle down with COH, no more ban's while I'm away. Bye bye ...xxx
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 11:58

Sorry.... PJ means?

Hmmm the take me home thing sounds good:D Thumbs up!
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:56

PJ

Pajamas? (we often abbreviate pajamas as PJs)

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich?

Not sure it's me so you may have to wait till wwhs gets back from the trip! HA!
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:06

Maybe referring to private jet? Or plain Jane. I don't know I'm bushwhacked!
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:20

I would like to repeat and further elaborate what I said earlier about the possibility of meeting GC.

I really think this is a great idea Give Flowers and would love to hear your thoughts.

So, Mr. Clooney might set up regular meetings with us, his fans, for instance 4 times per year, on different locations. We would have to pay a ticket to enter the event. I propose reasonable and affordable price, in order to reach everybody, not just the richest of the rich. The money would be transfered to the GC's favorite charity, or any idea he stands out for.

GC could have full control over such meetings, for security reasons, asking us to fill out an application, write something about ourselves, send a copy of our passport etc. In case of too many people applying, he may choose people on the basis of our applications.

In this way:
a) GC will be able to meet so many interesting and loving people coming from different avenues of life, not worrying about his security, in a nice and friendly settings, talking to them personally over coffee and without press,
b) his fans (us) will have something to dream about, an equal opportunity to meet him, without jeopardizing his privacy,
c) GC and us will continually do good, because the money we pay would be used for noble reasons.

Do you think this is a great idea? Very Happy If such an opportunity existed, would you send your application to George? Very Happy

I think it is necessary to answer this question. Who knows, maybe George reads this forum and likes this idea. I think it is reasonable to assume that GC reads this site occasionally, out of pure curiosity.

Butterfly
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:38

it's me wrote:Sorry.... PJ means?

Hmmm the take me home thing sounds good:D Thumbs up!

Hi, It's Me, Hug1

In the context of her message, I believe wwhs is referring to "private jets."

True, love is the most omnipotent factor in the equation. Give hearts
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 23:23

Well private jet over peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Hmm, I'll have to think on that.

Nope peanut butter and jelly sandwich won.

Unless of course, George wants to SEND me a private jet - stocked with fresh bread, a jar of peanut butter (Simply Jiff) and some strawberry jelly or jam.... that would work!

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 23:34

Thanks Juliette! Give hearts I guess you are right
Or so I like to think Very Happy

Then, about your idea sweet Butterfly I guess it's not possible
I think he can feel exactly as your nickname
a strange object under a lens
despite all our love Hug1 and Not worthy

but you are obviously free to keep your idea alive and carry it to the end
and also Lorna to jump to her pj
totally discombobulate
while asking herself " and now!?! " affraid
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:20

discombobulate (word of the day) Hello!
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:31

I like bamboozle
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:35

Well Im going to work discombobulate into a sentence this week. Love it. Bamboozle is good but I use that one enough.
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 05:52

Yes, I like it too
even if I can't really say what pronunciation has that word! Very Happy
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 07:08

Butterfly wrote:I would like to repeat and further elaborate what I said earlier about the possibility of meeting GC.

I really think this is a great idea Give Flowers and would love to hear your thoughts.

So, Mr. Clooney might set up regular meetings with us, his fans, for instance 4 times per year, on different locations. We would have to pay a ticket to enter the event. I propose reasonable and affordable price, in order to reach everybody, not just the richest of the rich. The money would be transfered to the GC's favorite charity, or any idea he stands out for.

GC could have full control over such meetings, for security reasons, asking us to fill out an application, write something about ourselves, send a copy of our passport etc. In case of too many people applying, he may choose people on the basis of our applications.

In this way:
a) GC will be able to meet so many interesting and loving people coming from different avenues of life, not worrying about his security, in a nice and friendly settings, talking to them personally over coffee and without press,
b) his fans (us) will have something to dream about, an equal opportunity to meet him, without jeopardizing his privacy,
c) GC and us will continually do good, because the money we pay would be used for noble reasons.

Do you think this is a great idea? Very Happy If such an opportunity existed, would you send your application to George? Very Happy

I think it is necessary to answer this question. Who knows, maybe George reads this forum and likes this idea. I think it is reasonable to assume that GC reads this site occasionally, out of pure curiosity.
I like the idea, but it would be very impractical. How many tens of thousands of women would want to buy a ticket for each meeting?

You would either have to limit it to a very small group of fans, in which case the money raised for charity is next to nothing if it's to be affordable, or you open it up to the thousands who'd want to go but then nobody would spend any time with George.

Plus, it must be really weird experience for him. Like a panda in the zoo.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:17

OMGosh, Nicky's comment about the banner makes me laff. With all the anonymous guests on this forum, it will be interesting to see how long before one really shows up. Or maybe I'll borrow it next time I shoot a red carpet and he's on it!

Theminis, there's a five word game on the forum where sentensce end in rhyme so you discombobulate might be a keeper to use there! Good word
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:20

" Like a panda in a zoo. " lol! ROTFL
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:38

Atalante wrote:" Like a panda in a zoo. " lol! ROTFL

Yes...or like the great composer Igor Stravinsky once wrote:

"A plague on eminence! I hardly dare cross the street anymore without a convoy, and I am stared at wherever I go like an idiot member of a royal family or an animal in a zoo; and zoo animals have been known to die from stares."

Chased
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:55

Well now that he is doing SF type movies he do Comic Con type conventions...... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:15

and zoo animals have been known to die from stares

what? Never heard scratch
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:50

it's me wrote:and zoo animals have been known to die from stares

what? Never heard scratch

Igor Stravinsky's mordant humor, I guess.
Metaphor for: people staring at animals in captivity cause so much distress to them, that some have died. So he feels uncomfortable like those animals.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 23:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:16

playfuldeb wrote:OMGosh, Nicky's comment about the banner makes me laff. With all the anonymous guests on this forum, it will be interesting to see how long before one really shows up. Or maybe I'll borrow it next time I shoot a red carpet and he's on it!

Theminis, there's a five word game on the forum where sentensce end in rhyme so you discombobulate might be a keeper to use there! Good word

Imagine his face....It would be worth a picture. Mhhh let me think about it ..... Very Happy
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:20

Will keep that in mind playful, loving discombobulate, Its Me I challenge you to come up with a new fabulous word each week.

theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:33

Katiedot wrote:
Butterfly wrote:I would like to repeat and further elaborate what I said earlier about the possibility of meeting GC.

In this way:

I like the idea, but it would be very impractical. How many tens of thousands of women would want to buy a ticket for each meeting?

You would either have to limit it to a very small group of fans, in which case the money raised for charity is next to nothing if it's to be affordable, or you open it up to the thousands who'd want to go but then nobody would spend any time with George.

Plus, it must be really weird experience for him. Like a panda in the zoo.

Hi Butterfly,

I know that Michael Jackson fans did that once a year. they always changes the location between L.A., N.Y, and London. it was always organised by Fan clubs. The entrance fee was used to pay for the venue. Only people who were member to the fan club or had the right connections got a ticket they had to pay for. All outsider had no chance. Because Michael Jackson was a musician the fans made a big show. Lot of fans or double came on stage to perform one of his songs or dance and Michael Jackson would sit in the audience and watch and at the end just waive to everyone and leave. there were too many people so no chance for autographs or pictures with him.

I can tell you that I had few Michael Jackson Fans as friends and it was a big competition. it was not a nice get together it was more like "I'm a more important fan I want to meet him". Security was really busy to keep the crowd away. as Katiedot said "panda in the zoo". It was nothing personal. Just madness.

And than again how to create an event with GC. I don't think his schedule shows enough time to meet and greet with Fans JUST for coffee and talk. And you can't do an event like Michael Jackson. I mean you can not play part of his movie on stage to present to him. Imagine what scene that would be Shocked cheers Love2 Love4 Love7 Wedding Hug1 Humping ...You get the point

But maybe I see it wrong. Every Idea is a good idea. depend how you see it
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:37

Baby! You ask too much to me Themis !
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 00:55

Is there an Official George Clooney Fan Club that one
can join does anyone know ?
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 01:22

I have an idea. If you, Butterfly, are connected with a local press agency or newspaper, see if you can get a press pass to a press conference of one of his films. You don't get to act like a fan, since you have to behave as a professional journalist, but you may get to speak to him like I did. Of course, this may require that you live near where he has a press conference, like Venice, LA, possibly London. Who knows where those film companies want to have him "smile big."
You have to ask him an intelligent question or questions, but as long as you don't strip or pull a stunt, you will get to actually speak to him. MM seems like a big enough film that the film company may push him and his cast and crew to do a press conference or Gravity might be one he will have to do.
I know a couple of years ago, he hated press conferences due to "reporters" pulling stunts, but if you behave professionally, even with your heart racing, you will get the opportunity of a lifetime, I think. Last reminder if you decide to pursue, Behave professionally and it will be worth it. Also, you have to write something about the experience or press conference and have it published to make it legit. Of course, it may require lots of money to travel, and it also requires a news agency to agree to let you cover it, but if you can talk to an editor of a local newspaper and it doesn't require any money on their part, they will go for it. Even better, find a local connection, like an actor in the film from where you live. Or, hook up with a film magazine, and see if they will let you do it. Just ask. You can't receive if you don't ask.

Last edited by ktsue2002 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 17:14; edited 2 times in total
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 01:46

Maybe all too much. Great effort & enthusiasm, though.

Bottom line is, whether you see him by chance at a place you frequent that he just so happens to visit, or if you show up somewhere that he may be, meeting him would depend on circumstances. You cannot really approach him on some occasions or uninvited.
Well, at least that's my etiquette.

Greeting casually & adulation if the opportunity was given would be something he'd enjoy, I suppose. He seems polite most of the time.
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum