George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:39

Elisabetta'S ass from Cabo, perfect!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lelacorb Mon 03 Jun 2013, 21:42

Elisabetta's ass from Laglio, where is the difference after?? laser?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:12

yes, you're right, lelacorb.
It's still very flat in those photos that you posted. Small & boyish too but without cellulite. Long square torso without any waist definition. But slim.
So maybe she had some photoshop in those photo-ops Or she toned down after Hawaii.
I'm not criticising in a negative way. It's just matter of fact. That's how her anatomy is.

[img][/img][img][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

@ GeorgesFan
Fake George? scratch He doesn't look fake to me in these photo series from link.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 09:51; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : configuring img)
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 03 Jun 2013, 22:21

Juliette, you found fake George. He was the shorter look alike at the time. FANS swore it was not him!!! Wow, blast from the past in Hawaii!!!

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 03 Jun 2013, 23:16

Oh butt where are the Giraffe poses though ??

Are those thongs as uncomfortable as they look ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:22

I don't think he was fake it was George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 04 Jun 2013, 01:23

Yes they are uncomfortable especially when sand gets in all the wrong places.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 07:04

Elisabetta has a great ass, hard as marble, you may notice the similarity observing the statues of Greek or Roman, how wonderful!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Jun 2013, 07:23

George Fan wrote:Juliette, you found fake George. He was the shorter look alike at the time. FANS swore it was not him!!! Wow, blast from the past in Hawaii!!!
No, it wasn't fans: it was the one nutjob. She's convinced that George never dated Elisabetta so all the pictures of them together were faked by Elisabetta with a lookalike George Clooney! She claimed George hired Elisabetta only for PR and the only real pictures of them together are red carpet events; everything else was fake. I think she also said these pictures weren't even taken in Hawaii.

Ladies, honestly I can live without 50,000 pictures of Elisabetta's backside on this forum. If you can't tell the difference from pictures I suggest you take a mirror into the bathroom with you. Take a look at your behind when you're standing normally and taking a step forward, then take a look when you're standing with an arched back. You'll see the difference in your behind immediately between the two poses.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 04 Jun 2013, 08:51

I miss fake George. We had such fun with that.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:04

Katie - how do you know about the mirror thingy - did you do it to yourself? (giggle)

And about that thong. Ive wondered where the string hides during certain times of the month. Could be a papparazzi's big op and an actress's nightmare. Or do they use double-sided sticky tape to hold the material in place?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:06

Katiedot, I blame you for me being late at work today!
And I have to lie too, can't say that I spent the whole time in the bathroom looking at my butt.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:38

playfuldeb wrote:Katie - how do you know about the mirror thingy - did you do it to yourself? (giggle)
Ahem. I plead one of the amendments (the 5th?).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 04 Jun 2013, 12:49

Ok, time to change the subject, here is Elisabetta with her friend Linda (& baby) last night having dinner at Mr. Chow:

Mr chow ...,. Che mangiata
Mr. Chow.....What a meal
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 04 Jun 2013, 13:49

Juliette Hardy wrote:yes, you're right, lelacorb.
It's still very flat in those photos that you posted. Small & boyish too but without cellulite. Long square torso without any waist definition. But slim.
So maybe she had some photoshop in those photo-ops Or she toned down after Hawaii.
I'm not criticising in a negative way. It's just matter of fact. That's how her anatomy is.

[img][/img][img][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

@ GeorgesFan
Fake George? scratch He doesn't look fake to me in these photo series from link.

If this is a fake George I am looking for people who know the look-alike because to me that's fine, however, are also in love with the look-alike! Help me.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 06 Jun 2013, 23:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 07 Jun 2013, 00:29

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Jun 2013, 00:37

Has she started another account or instagram account about herself called little crumb?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 07 Jun 2013, 00:51

LMFAO, Katie you are sooooo busted, everytime I see a hand mirror I'll think of you.
So I don't go off topic Bettabuns has a great ass.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 07 Jun 2013, 00:53

party animal - not! wrote:Has she started another account or instagram account about herself called little crumb?

apparently she has had that account for awhile x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Jun 2013, 02:11

Never forget seeing her on a video putting padding down her bra/bikini top/dress (can't remember which one - or which video)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 07 Jun 2013, 02:25

The padding down the top was in the getting ready for the Jimmy Kimmel show with dance partner Val after getting the boot on Dancing With The Stars.

Here is Elisabetta at the wedding of her friend Linda Ferro today at San Ysidro Ranch.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:47

The wedding party at San Ysidro Ranch. Linda, the bride, is next to Elisabetta, the baby is hidden behind Elisabetta's shoulder and the groom is eating french fries in the pool in the background. This pic was taken with Linda's camera but posted in Instagram by Elisabetta like the others.

Before the ceremony a photo of Elisabetta with one guest and friend of the couple, Serge Gil. Love his shoes with no socks and a bow instead of laces (??) or maybe it's my bad eyesight!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 07 Jun 2013, 20:40

I don't know where else to put this, so move it if it belongs elsewhere.

More than once it's been said that Eli was the only gf that got a public acknowledgement that the gig was over; that she and George were split. All the others just faded into the sunset, with George publicly moving on. So in my mind, that begs the question, what was so special about Eli? Was George in fact, as many have conjectured, somewhat in love with Eli? Was their relationship more than arm candy and shits and giggles? What say ye? Why did Eli rate a final public 'it's over, it was painful for both of us, we appreciate some privacy' disclosure?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Jun 2013, 20:56

Interesting how indifferent the groom seems to be to all the antics in front of him.......

Lakin, a couple of theories: 1) that as H N was probably already with Miss Keibler, he thought he ought to do the honourable thing and formally announce it 2) he needed to make it very clear to not only the world but maybe to Miss Canalis that it was over, and maybe also to Miss Keibler. Oh, and 3)guilt maybe becos he was already in another relationship.......oh, and d) Miss Canalis didn't want to believe it was over.....We will never know.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 07 Jun 2013, 21:02

Well, good points all, pan. I forgot that Keibler was prolly already on scene when he ended it.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 07 Jun 2013, 21:21

Lakin460, "my guess" with Elisabetta departing George with a formal press release, cause despite it being over for six months or YEARS perhaps (who knows?), Elisabetta just WOULD NOT go away.

Even George's friends at the time, the guy friends, said he could not figure out how to break this up. The nice guy side of George.

Well she got her parting gifts, the FORMAL announcement from London, the boot at the Villa with her departing in a cloud of smoke with her being furious at the staff... and she was HISTORY.

Letting go of fame is a hard thing but HARDLY love as you suggest. The other women could not light a candle to Elisabetta when it came to that level of stubbornness.

I do agree too from what I saw that Keibler was probably waiting in the wings.

It's not that Eli RATED anything higher than the other GF's, it was to George like chewing gum on the bottom of his shoe. SHE was also said by Mehcad to be STICKY. With George like super glue, even with zero love on her part for YEARS. Remember, he was a father figure. Her own words.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 07 Jun 2013, 21:26

Ok, well this is starting to make more sense to me now. Thanks PAN and GF, for the insights. Didn't know about the negative comments from George's friends. I came on board right at the tailend of their relationship and I remember being shocked at how fast Keibler became the next gf, as if George were saying, "I'll show you, Eli." Course that's just the impression I got. Who knows what really goes on. For sure, apparently he broke with past practice by making the public statement about breaking up.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 07 Jun 2013, 21:45

Mm, i think making a public statement as never before certainly gave it an emphatic, serious, and clearly final tone

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 07 Jun 2013, 22:14

Sometimes it's easier to get rid of an old GF by bringing in another right away. Prevents scenes, issues, from the old GF. And Sk being friends with George for some time before they "hooked up", Im sure Sk was happy to oblige the role. And really, eho can claim any girl for not wanting to break up with George. It just takes a really mature one to quietly fade away . . .
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 07 Jun 2013, 23:37

I think that things have gone very differently from each other and I think the joint statement from London was built by Elisabetta was at that time persecuted by gossip in Italy, with the press informed all and called for respect for privacy. When they met George and Elisabetta lived for months in Italy (he was touring American), and George has released many interviews in which he spoke of her (I do not remember ever did before) arivando to say I settled down. They actually lived together in Laglio, Los Angeles and often also in Milan at the home of her (I'm sure of this because I have a friend who lives in front of her and saw it several times). Elisabetta has lived in Los Angeles at the home of George and returned to Milan only a few days every so often to work, her first home in Los Angeles took it after the break. Laglio was probably the cause of their break because she did not want to spend the third summer because she was bored.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Jun 2013, 23:43

At her home? You never said that before
Right ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Jun 2013, 00:05

So are we talking about the flat in Milan, which she owns or rents?

And perhaps you'd know this. Am I right in thinking that the famous visit to EC's parents in Sardinia was to see her grandmother who was very ill, and died a couple of months later?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 08 Jun 2013, 00:13

i don't think you r right LC about living in milan G never done that .paps would go nuts taking thousand of pics and we didn't see any of that pics of him in milano "bette APT" , and another thing you conterdict the story of eyewitness say she was very angry leaving and try to steal Enis as hostage ,how she was bored and wanted the break up and she do all of that ?that doesn't make sense !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 08 Jun 2013, 02:23

There were many stories reporting how in Laglio Elisabetta was bored with George and his friends. The story about not wanting to spend another summer there went along the lines where she stated she was in a "gilded cage" when it came time to spending time with what George was interested in. HE was boring to her. I also NEVER heard anything about George spending time at her Milan place. I think the break was LONG OVER before June 2011 in Laglio, having nothing to do with another summer there. It was George just scratching his head trying to figure out how to get out of this mess. She certainly was not going to go away. Keibler was not an "I'll show you Eli" toward Eli, George was just moving on. I also agree with the "respect our privacy" statement was to stop the press from asking about George and their relationship going forward.

The visit to her home in Sardinia in September 2010 was to promote The American film in Italy not to visit her grandmother. To also meet her mother and father, her father saying he would make a great son-in-law.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 08 Jun 2013, 07:12

George Fan wrote:Even George's friends at the time, the guy friends, said he could not figure out how to break this up.
There wasn't one single attributable quote from his friends about this. There were lots of "we hear that" and "sources close to the couple say" but not a single actual, verified, direct quote. These aren't any more believable than all the nameless 'sources' who say George and Stacy are deeply in love. Or that George has sold his villa. Or any of the other stuff we read about him.

lolo"layla" wrote:i don't think you r right LC about living in milan G never done that
At the time there were a number of reports that George had stayed over at her place in Milan. Doesn't mean it happened but it was discussed by fans on an old Clooney fansite.

What interests me most about the breakup is how the fans recycle the same story over and over again. Sarah Larson apparently refused to leave George and so he had it leaked to the gossip media that they'd split.

Elisabetta apparently didn't want to leave so he had to issue a press release.

And now we're talking about how Stacy won't leave and will somehow 'force' herself on George in Como.

IMO, and advance apologies for anyone being offended by this, this is all just wishful thinking by the fans. The fans generally hate the current girlfriend and want to make everything about her look as bad as possible.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 08 Jun 2013, 07:17

You are quite right Lelacorb, Clooney as a good love shared and lived with Elizabeth in every city where the work took him, including the 2 months vacation in Lake Como. The Loves start and then end, and their love and passion was real, was felt immediately, when they were together, then it happened that the love ends and Elizabeth decided to break off with George because he was becoming a boring and banal story, full of habits and routines.

Ha perfettamente ragione Lelacorb, Clooney da buon innamorato condivideva e conviveva con Elisabetta in ogni città dove il lavoro lo portava, compresi i 2 mesi di vacanze a Lario. Gli amori iniziano e poi finiscono, ed il loro era amore e passione vera, si percepiva subito, quando stavano insieme, poi è successo che l'amore finisce ed Elisabetta ha deciso di troncare con George perchè stava diventando una storia banale e noiosa, piena di consuetudini e routine.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 08 Jun 2013, 08:05

She looks so happy! Isn't that we all hope to be?
As far as George dumping her? Something tells me that it was mutual. Details and such.
They, unlike his other girlfriends, actually had chemistry.
I would, however, like to see her with someone who would want to start a family. It really seems like she'd be a wonderful mother.
AND, she's still gorgeous!

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 08 Jun 2013, 12:31

Two pics posted by another member of the wedding party (Federico Dordei, a character actor who played with Elisabetta in the unfortunate movie Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo in 2005). The pool is still the one at San Ysidro Ranch right after the wedding ceremony. He apparently shot the picture of Elisabetta lying by the pool that The Minis posted above. You can see this photo in Dordei's facebook account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 08 Jun 2013, 14:20

George Fan wrote:There were many stories reporting how in Laglio Elisabetta was bored with George and his friends. The story about not wanting to spend another summer there went along the lines where she stated she was in a "gilded cage" when it came time to spending time with what George was interested in. HE was boring to her. .

sorry your words about that not true , she said her self that they are couple never get board in interview or she was lying !

AS for the above pics

to be almost 35 and that is all you doning posing like 18 yrs old , that's maybe fun but also pathic ! elisabetta your ass is nice but is not perfect actually small ass lol ! and you mking yorself an ass elisabetta lol!

Last edited by lolo"layla" on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 14:49; edited 2 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 08 Jun 2013, 14:28

lolo, interviews with Elisabetta were where the most stuff was made up. George made her feel like she was 18, like she just had plastic surgery. Other women are jealous of her and taking down their George Clooney screen savers off their computers. My dogs serve my maternal needs. Crock. You have to sift the fluff and the real stuff. Plastic surgery was fluff. Being bored and being in a gilded cage and he was like a father to me, that is the real stuff. Call it lying or call it manipulation, which her best girlfriend says she is a master at. Except here. We see right through her games.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 08 Jun 2013, 15:04

Who left who? Elizabeth said in an interview that it was a decision taken by both. George in an interview at his friend Armando Gallo of the weekly "Today" in Cancun that after a short time they had left, said he understands why women after a few years they get tired of him, because he thinks it is boring and especially to job. Her father was persecuted by the reporters said I'm sorry Clooney is a great man but it is my daughter who has to decide. I believe that like other times George was left because we think of him as a great lover, the man sexy and witty but if we look at his life George does the same thing (apart from work), go to the same places that is boring I think there is no doubt!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 08 Jun 2013, 15:13

Lelacorb, well spoken words summing up their history. I think with George Clooney he is in love with his WORK first and foremost. It does not open him up truly to a female relationship. Elisabetta's father did indeed say that about it being her daughter's decision what she does with her life. George does not want kids nor marriage and if Elisabetta does SHE should have left him much sooner, but she was playing it out. I think saying at the end she would NEVER be with a man who didn't want to marry her eventually (the MARRIAGE word) was the last straw for George, cause he was not going to have any part in a marriage. The M word certainly brought it to a close. DOOM as the fans called it at the time with the clock ticking down to a press release. Stacy you may have noticed has avoided the M word.

Last edited by George Fan on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 15:55; edited 1 time in total

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 08 Jun 2013, 15:14

i want to know when you read that "a gilded cage" please i never heard that ???????? she said he was like a father try to hurt GC she was so hurt he break up with her, but we never get bored was true came with pics of them riding byctete together , and my dogs like my kids elisabetta said after GC vist her family and she was asked she will have kids with g ? and other women getting jealouse and rid of his pic on their screensavers was the first interview she gave with a made photo shooting for the mag all of that she meant and felt in interviews she gave to italian mags she contact and give info about g as much as she could !and even like 18 again better than plastic surgery was her speaking in e online vid in leverage shooting time that main actor tim was with her ! so elisabetta can lie but not on me i am the master of that.
i think GC dumping elisabetta was burning elisabetta heart he really hurt her for leaving her and elisabetta thought she wil last more and more and she thought like some here say he have chmistry with eli but all the reports months before breake up was he was looking bored and in his 50th birthday was very bored and even so drunk when he was with her and krista came to wish him happy bd then,

now i see G smile genuine and real ,unlike elisabetta canalis she work so much and having mannnnnnnnnnnnnny boyfriends since g break up with her that's behavior of one can't forget some one he loved ,not like GC who have only sk so fassst too guess that was first to have another gf so fast like that .maybe g not in love with sk but he look setteled or more happy with sk or maybe some one we don't know yet or we never know but i hope we will lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 08 Jun 2013, 15:27

lolo, you do know the Elisabetta-George history very well. Love or no love along the path of the relationship, who knows? It was between the two of them and we fans can only speculate what was really going on. A break up is change and hard and an adjustment and people say things out of anger, sadness, frustration.

To be like “a bird in a gilded cage” is to live in luxury but without freedom. Eli was sent to New York, awards shows in California "on command". It is summer. Time for Como. Arm candy we call it, and Stacy is playing the same game. Eventually you would think NO ONE would want to continue living like that. It is time for dinner with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford. Come on Eli, let's go. Emmy Award time, I need you on my arm Eli. EVEN if she did not want to go, bored in the Green Room while George was getting a Humanitarian Award for Haiti. She went. Hence the thought of being a PRISONER to George with his status and money.

After the break up press release in June 2011, Eli said to her friends staying at Laglio for July and August would be like being locked in a gilded cage and she would be bored and could not go on like that, looking for some sign of hope. None from GC. Real reason for failure: Faded love.

Last edited by George Fan on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 16:29; edited 1 time in total

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 08 Jun 2013, 15:36

lolo"layla" wrote:i want to know when you read that "a gilded cage" please i never heard that ???????? she said he was like a father try to hurt GC she was so hurt he break up with her, but we never get bored was true came with pics of them riding byctete together , and my dogs like my kids elisabetta said after GC vist her family and she was asked she will have kids with g ? and other women getting jealouse and rid of his pic on their screensavers was the first interview she gave with a made photo shooting for the mag all of that she meant and felt in interviews she gave to italian mags she contact and give info about g as much as she could !and even like 18 again better than plastic surgery was her speaking in e online vid in leverage shooting time that main actor tim was with her ! so elisabetta can lie but not on me i am the master of that.
i think GC dumping elisabetta was burning elisabetta heart he really hurt her for leaving her and elisabetta thought she wil last more and more and she thought like some here say he have chmistry with eli but all the reports months before breake up was he was looking bored and in his 50th birthday was very bored and even so drunk when he was with her and krista came to wish him happy bd then,

now i see G smile genuine and real ,unlike elisabetta canalis she work so much and having mannnnnnnnnnnnnny boyfriends since g break up with her that's behavior of one can't forget some one he loved ,not like GC who have only sk so fassst too guess that was first to have another gf so fast like that .maybe g not in love with sk but he look setteled or more happy with sk or maybe some one we don't know yet or we never know but i hope we will lol!

He looks so happy with Stacy, where? even on the red carpet George (great actor) wasn' t able to at least play the part of man fascinated by the woman beside him. If Stacy is presented in Como I'll start seriously thinking ....................................... ...!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Sat 08 Jun 2013, 15:51

Talk about floggingadeadhorse
I believe the doctor issued the time of death long ago.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:22

lolo"layla" wrote:i don't think you r right LC about living in milan G never done that .paps would go nuts taking thousand of pics and we didn't see any of that pics of him in milano "bette APT" , and another thing you conterdict the story of eyewitness say she was very angry leaving and try to steal Enis as hostage ,how she was bored and wanted the break up and she do all of that ?that doesn't make sense !

That's right Lolo, I remember now that someone in this blog said that by principle G never spends the night at a girlfriend's apartment. I don't know if it is for security reasons, not being in control of the surroundings if he wants to avoid paps or whatever but I know that in June 2011 when Elisabetta arrived in Milan after Cannes (Cavalli photoshoot) and George finally joined her, they stayed at the Hotel Principe di Savoia instead of going to her apartment nearby. A couple of days later they went together to Laglio.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Jun 2013, 22:33

Now I thought that this was his arrival at the Hotel Savoie becos that was where he filmed the DNB bank advert, and she went in with him and left with flowers from the management..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 09 Jun 2013, 03:54

Whatyever the real story behind the rumors. we'll ever know. Who really said exactly what, we'll never know. I just hope the girl is happy and am glad that she is still pursuing her dreams.

As for the behavior in the swimming pool, at her age, she should just go with the flow, which is exactly what she is doing. If all your friends are being goofy and acting silly, there's nothing wrong with joining in, as long as no one gets hurt. I dont think anyone should ever stop being young at heart.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next