George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say?

+10
Missa
playfuldeb
Mazy
party animal - not!
amaretti
it's me
hana200369
fava
silly girl
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? Empty Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say?

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 May 2013, 18:19

Yeah, haven't we heard this about every Hollywood couple in the past five years? Thanks Henway for the find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wednesday 29 May 2013
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux to wed in Italy

They want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say?

They're Hollywood's hunkiest bromancers, but is the sturdy Brad Pitt-George Clooney man love about to be rocked?

According to sources, Jennifer Aniston, 44, and Justin Theroux, 41, are considering tying the knot at George Clooney's villa in Lake Como, Italy - despite the fact that George is BFFs with Jen's ex-hubby Brad, 49.

Good-willed George, 52, has remained friends with both stars since their messy divorce in 2005 and stepped in to offer Jen his pad after she raised fears that her previous wedding venue suggestions of Cabo, Hawaii or Beverly Hills would be pap central and not private enough.

Jen warmed to George's suggestion after her new BFF, actress Emily Blunt, 30, couldn't stop raving about how perfectly private the venue had been for her wedding to John Krasinski, 33, in July 2010.

Hmm... if Jen does decide to go ahead and accept George's kind offer, we're not sure Brad'll high five his buddy for that one.

Frankly, I don't think Brad will give a damn. You?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say?

Post by silly girl Wed 29 May 2013, 18:23

I also don't think he and BP are that close...apparently BP said in an interview he doesn't have a lot of friends. Oh BP and AJ will be in London for the World War Z premiere this weekend....even though I just said they aren't that close they might meet up for dinner ....I know I contradicted my self. Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say? Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux want to marry at George Clooney's villa - but what will his BFF Brad Pitt say?

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 May 2013, 18:27

No, I think what you wrote makes perfect sense. They're friendly . . . they may even be friends, but not super close friends.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 29 May 2013, 18:59

I thought Emily and John Krasinski got married at the Villa d'Este. So much for the accuracy of this article.

I do think G is pretty generous about offering up the villa to friends and acquaintances though.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Wed 29 May 2013, 19:17

its just gossip.its not mean 100% true.
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Wed 29 May 2013, 19:20

hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Wed 29 May 2013, 19:23

hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 29 May 2013, 20:01

Three is better than once? Thumbs up! ok, we understood !

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 29 May 2013, 22:47

That would be so romantic for JA . Love2

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 29 May 2013, 23:06

Well. she was there last summer, wasn't she, taking photos from the pontoon?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 30 May 2013, 00:01

Just as long as it doesn't interfere with George's editing of MM and his R&R, no big deal.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 30 May 2013, 00:07

@fava - yes, Emily was married to John at Vila D'Estes
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 May 2013, 00:18

I think we were led to believe it was there at the time , but since then I think the Krasinskis have said how great it was of His Nibs to let them use Villa Oleandra

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 30 May 2013, 02:50

According to Radar Online' s archives, they married at Villa D'Este but did spend the week before their wedding at George's. As far as I know, he's lent the place out for honeymoons (Viola Davis, at least one of the Boys) but never a wedding. The Aniston-Theroux wedding will be such a circus,I don't think he'd do that to his staff or the locals.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 04:25

Missa wrote:According to Radar Online' s archives, they married at Villa D'Este but did spend the week before their wedding at George's. As far as I know, he's lent the place out for honeymoons (Viola Davis, at least one of the Boys) but never a wedding. The Aniston-Theroux wedding will be such a circus,I don't think he'd do that to his staff or the locals.

Weren't there pictures posted someone on this forum? Or am I think some other site like TMZ or something. They had put up a gazebo and there was all this speculation that it was for George and Eli.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 04:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to thread above, Emily did indeed get married at Como.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 30 May 2013, 05:28

Don't think this is true, but why would Brad care where she got married, they've been divorced longer than they were married, or pretty darn close.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu 30 May 2013, 12:29

silly girl wrote:I also don't think he and BP are that close...apparently BP said in an interview he doesn't have a lot of friends. Oh BP and AJ will be in London for the World War Z premiere this weekend....even though I just said they aren't that close they might meet up for dinner ....I know I contradicted my self. Wink

I don't think they're particularly close either, and far from being BFFs. I totally see Brad as he is now, being the type of guy who doesn't really have close guy friends, even just considering his current family size and lifestyle. oh and Angelina doesn't seem the type who has really close girlfriends either.
I shouldn't be so mean, but I really don't see much in Brad, esp after he ended up with Angelina of all ppl...just my personal feelings, can't help it. During his Aniston days - and it wasn't at all because of her - he just looked like such a slob in pics, i could literally picture him sitting at home doing drugs...i guess the fact that I heard of ppl commenting that he stank had something to do with it. How ironic that it's since emerged that he really did have depression and was on marijuana or something. It all kind of made sense in the end.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 May 2013, 05:47

I wouldn't be surprised if Brad had a close male friend or two, but only the serious fans would know about them, just as it's really only George fans who know about his real friends (aka 'the boys').
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down