I forgot my password

Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

About this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About this site

Post by Katiedot on Sat Feb 12 2011, 20:59

This site is a fan website, created by a fan of George Clooney for other fans. This site is not official or affiliated with George Clooney.

As for me, I'm British, but living in Asia and have a full time job doing public relations for luxury hotels and resorts. This forum is a hobby of mine because I'm a fan of George's. I'm not in any way connected to, related or affiliated with George or anyone connected to George and nothing I post, either here or elsewhere is anything other than my personal opinion or news that I've found on the internet. In short, I don't represent George or Stan (his publicity man) in any way.

If you'd like to reach George Clooney then you need to contact either his publicist or his manager, not me. Their contact details can be easily found on the internet.

Thanks

Katiedot

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: About this site

Post by Nicky80 on Fri Aug 02 2013, 22:25

You live in Asia. Don't you miss Engalnd or Europe? Or do you life there already that long that you feel Asian too Very Happy 

Hope George comes to visit Asia so you get some hype too LOL

Thanks for creating this site. It is really fun.

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sat Aug 03 2013, 05:22

Many thanks!

No, I don't get homesick anymore - I've been gone for over a decade. I miss my family, I miss my mum's cooking and I miss the Sunday papers, that's all. Oh, and I miss not being the tallest woman in a crowd!

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sun Jun 22 2014, 19:43

Just an FYI for all COH posters.

This is a fan site for George Clooney.  We post a variety of topics including those regarding his humanitarian efforts.  At times those posting can be disturbing to some.  But they are usually in relation to his work.

I removed a very disturbing video unrelated to George's efforts for three reasons:

1.  It was not in English and therefore content and context could not be determined.

2.  It was a very disturbing video visually and first was posted in an incorrect thread and then again posted without any warning notation.  

3.  Posting horror for horrors sake isn't going to change anything for those in the video.  Especially since there is no way to determine who, what where or when.

The video is available for katie to review if she determines she wants to repost it then that will be up to her.

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Fri Sep 12 2014, 16:35

Didn't know where to post this question. Does anyone know what happened to Clooney Unlimited? It was a similar site to Clooney.Us. I used to frequent that site regularly and then it just disappeared.

Donnamarie
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Fri Sep 12 2014, 17:47

Donnamarie wrote:Didn't know where to post this question.  Does anyone know what happened to Clooney Unlimited?  It was a similar site to Clooney.Us.  I used to frequent that site regularly and then it just disappeared.

Yes.....I believe that Kimber, the owner of Clooney Unlimited, had a very serious 
health experience for quite a long time.
She had to lose her "space domain" of Clooney Unlited .....or whatever it's called.
She's back now with her own lovely web site covering everything George.

Sorry Kimber, I'm not sure of the name....is it Clooney US ?

Here's the link to Kimbers web site.....

http://george-clooney.us/

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Fri Sep 12 2014, 17:53

Thanks Joanna. I do see Kimber's. name attached to Clooney.US. It's a very similar site to the unlimited site.

Donnamarie
Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagan Cat Lady on Mon Oct 05 2015, 22:44

Any way to contact admins outside of pm?

Pagan Cat Lady
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Tue Oct 06 2015, 19:21

Hi Pagan you can send us a PM or you can post a message in the thread in this Forum. This is the only way. Nicky

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum