Re: George Clooney exiting his hotel in London

Post by playfuldeb on Tue May 28 2013, 01:59

hehe, Im surprised I beat you to it!

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Tue May 28 2013, 02:00

I may be thru menopause, and my hormones may have left my ovaries, but they certainly haven't left my brain

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Tue May 28 2013, 02:29

melbert wrote:Just how in the hell did I miss that???????

I didn't miss it at all not dead yet or blind thank the good Lord. Ha Ha That is where l'il g goes unless big G is in a hurry. You know they cannot park themself.

Zen

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Tue May 28 2013, 09:26

Mel - get glasses, you are slipping!

Mazy too funny

Playful thanks for the heads up, I missed it myself, off my game today.

theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb on Tue May 28 2013, 09:45

Ha, theminis, was that a pun?

my mind is really in the gutter today

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Tue May 28 2013, 10:46

Yes Playful it was you clever minx LOL

theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Tue May 28 2013, 10:56

Well...believe me, I KNOW drunks. Was born, lived and raised with them. My Gramps and several other tuffies could put away several gallons of moonshine(180% proof or better as it was homemade) and still be swarping at ppl at the end of the day. If George is anything near like my Gramps, it will take a hell of a lot of booze to skunk him under a table.

I don't drink because it was in my family's blood. Some of my siblings still do. Some of them can't put it down. Those are alcoholics. George doesn't have that porblem. He just likes to drink. My Grandpa also liked to drink. And he could put the bottle down and did many times for purposes of working and traveling to family places for visits.

My Dad on the other hand had little fortitude with alcohol. But he did manage somehow, despite his thurst for the bottle, to work 6 days a week. Only drinking some after work. But you rarely saw him without that bottle after work. My siblings have no control either over it. To emulate a professional drinker, you must have fortitude and endurance, strength of wil. I believe that our George does have these qualities. He has shown a great deal of that in his work ethics. That should tell you something about his Amore Amore life. Its all part of his design...

NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue May 28 2013, 12:28

What? Amore Amore life?
Funny! Very Happy

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Tue May 28 2013, 15:02

Joanie's Clone wrote:Well...believe me, I KNOW drunks. Was born, lived and raised with them. My Gramps and several other tuffies could put away several gallons of moonshine(180% proof or better as it was homemade) and still be swarping at ppl at the end of the day. If George is anything near like my Gramps, it will take a hell of a lot of booze to skunk him under a table.

I don't drink because it was in my family's blood. Some of my siblings still do. Some of them can't put it down. Those are alcoholics. George doesn't have that porblem. He just likes to drink. My Grandpa also liked to drink. And he could put the bottle down and did many times for purposes of working and traveling to family places for visits.

My Dad on the other hand had little fortitude with alcohol. But he did manage somehow, despite his thurst for the bottle, to work 6 days a week. Only drinking some after work. But you rarely saw him without that bottle after work. My siblings have no control either over it. To emulate a professional drinker, you must have fortitude and endurance, strength of wil. I believe that our George does have these qualities. He has shown a great deal of that in his work ethics. That should tell you something about his Amore Amore life. Its all part of his design...

A George likes to drink, I have no doubt, sometimes exaggerates and is perhaps a bit 'unstable on the feet but I think anyone here think that George is an alcoholic, no joking!

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale on Tue May 28 2013, 22:25

Joanie's Clone wrote:Well...believe me, I KNOW drunks. Was born, lived and raised with them. My Gramps and several other tuffies could put away several gallons of moonshine(180% proof or better as it was homemade) and still be swarping at ppl at the end of the day. If George is anything near like my Gramps, it will take a hell of a lot of booze to skunk him under a table.

Amore Amore Life? what is that??.

pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale on Tue May 28 2013, 22:27

it's me wrote:What? Amore Amore life?
Funny! Very Happy

Amore Amore Life? what is that??.

pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale on Tue May 28 2013, 22:28

Love7 I'll go to sleep ciao all together I am very tired

pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue May 28 2013, 22:50

Ciao pizzale!! Buonanotte Very Happy

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Wed May 29 2013, 05:49

His so-called "love life". He is the designer of his love life, and we get to see it in action all the time. I think he doesn't indulge in it because it would detract from his career and def mess with it, depending on the mood of the woman he'd let himself care that much for. I think he just doesn't trust them with his heart or his life in that way. Think he's learned the hard way, that love for him, is too complicated and involving.

Because it is hard for him to find someone who would truly care enough for him to simply love him without loving his bank accouint and bigness as a star. You see, his stardom effects his love life, in many ways. One being that it directly impacts the woman who would be in his life for real. She can't have any more of a nirmal life than he can. Being his woman. That would invite all the paps, regardless of who she would be, to chase her down, all to pump info from her about George, George's love life and juicy details.

Her life would be almost as difficult as his, maybe worse. Because you know how she will get slammed by his fans. Thats usually rough for any woman. But one would have to stay away from the sites and forums discussing her and him, to avoid that, stay away from the mags in stores too. Not seek to know.

And most of them can't seem to do that because most of them, want the attention of the fame! They see it because they seek to be more famous. And thats the caliber of women he accepts for his "love life", which means, NO love really. They may come to love him, unwisely. Because their time will be over soon some day.

I do think that when he's ready to pack it in and give up the red carpet mostly, as far as women are concerned, that he will start looking for something he can have for real. But she will still need to have strength of will and strong love for him, to endure his career as it will still be dragging paps after it, and perhaps long absences.(tho I would never let him leave moi. Smile )

NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Wed May 29 2013, 07:07

There are plenty of women out there whose husband and his chosen career would come first. Trust me I am all for women’s rights and equality. However there are many who prefer the husband be the leader so to speak. There can only be one who makes the final decision, if they disagree on something. Otherwise nothing would progress; they would remain in a stagnant situation with no resolutions.

My daughter always was spoiled, headstrong and got her own way, until she married her husband. She takes her lead from the Bible, which says the man is in charge. I could not believe it until she explained that Al makes all final decisions; with that goes all the responsibility of making sure that the outcome is correct. I was shocked but it works for them there are no fights or arguments and the kids know that daddy is the boss.

I never had the option of who was in charge; it sure wasn’t me. Different situation he was abusive. I still would want my husband to be in charge; not like that though. I would be completely content to just be there for my husband and want nothing else but to be his wife; naturally he would have to be Mr. Right. As such he would not take his position and me for granted.

Problem being that George does not meet your everyday woman like that. Everyone that he comes in contact with has their own agenda. That is where the problems come into the picture. Also George’s money is an obstacle as far as I’m concerned. I’d always be worrying if they thought that you married them because of them having so much. As far as his celebrity that is just something that would have to be dealt with because of his chosen field, someone like me would stay away from the limelight as much as possible. But if you really loved each other when you close your doors that’s gone until the next time, same as any loving couple.

I would hate to think that George never find's a loving woman that would put him first above all. Love is very important in a fulfilled life. Naturally I'd than have to stop following him, I cannot lust after a married man. ha ha

Zen

Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Wed May 29 2013, 07:34

I'm the same Mazy.. But we who could love him, what's the chances of ever meeting him? eh? Or that he would be able to figur that out just from a single meeting, like getting an autograph in a line of hundreds of other women?

Nope, once he is married, and I think he knows this, I and you among many other fans, will have to walk away. I wouldn't feel right lusting after a married man. I feel strong feelings for him too, but I have to admit, big lotta lustin goin on here... hehehehehe

NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Wed May 29 2013, 07:37

Ditto
I worry about him and love as if he was my own.

Zen

Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Wed May 29 2013, 07:57

Sometimes I wonder if he sometimes thinks about making a woman from his fan pool one of "his"? I think its prolly about the only thing he hasn't done yet. I'd sure be waving a GIANT flag and yelling out... "Me... let it be me, George!" And another thing he hasn't done either, is have a "granny bunny" on the carpet. hehehehehehehehehehehe Can you imagine how much fun he might actually have with that one? lol

I am betting he could actually have more fun with an older woman than a younger one! Because her experience thru the years would prolly have many more ideas about everything... lol Fun doesn't have to be all about sex, you know. Altho we might could imagine from out lusty lil hearts a lot of that! hehehehehehehehe

NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Wed May 29 2013, 08:16

Good points girls
It's fine to read you all Very Happy

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Wed May 29 2013, 09:15

Joanie'sClone
I think you can pretty much forget about the "fan pool," That would be like a bit scary for him, we are all know by our little made up names. He would not have any way to know which one of us was that "Looney bird" from another sight. Or whatever kind of crazy and you couldn't blame him. Here we are day after day just to find out what George is doing. Let's face it I'm sure he gets some kind of feedback about someone before he goes out with her. It has to be very difficult for George to meet women, sad.

Not to judge but sometimes I just don't understand how people can meet on line and the go on to have a relationship with someone that you don't even know if the name they gave you was real. I'm a coward, not that I look to meet anyone can only love one person at a time.

Zen

Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say on Wed May 29 2013, 12:45

In the words of Ellie Goulding: "Anything Could Happen" ..x

What Would He Say
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Wed May 29 2013, 12:56

You are right!

it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Wed May 29 2013, 14:16

Mazy wrote:Joanie'sClone
I think you can pretty much forget about the "fan pool," That would be like a bit scary for him, we are all know by our little made up names. He would not have any way to know which one of us was that "Looney bird" from another sight. Or whatever kind of crazy and you couldn't blame him. Here we are day after day just to find out what George is doing. Let's face it I'm sure he gets some kind of feedback about someone before he goes out with her. It has to be very difficult for George to meet women, sad.

Not to judge but sometimes I just don't understand how people can meet on line and the go on to have a relationship with someone that you don't even know if the name they gave you was real. I'm a coward, not that I look to meet anyone can only love one person at a time.

Zen
Very Happy Well I laugh myself silly with people who do meet in real life and are so not meant for each other, cause they have nothing really in common at all and do decide to live together, get kids too, 'pregnancy by accident'. I know some girls who just do it for the money, ... that's really YYYUKKKKKKK ! Doh! And I can not prevent myself of telling it like it izzzzzzz ... in their face ... now that's funnnnn. Twisted Evil

Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable on Wed May 29 2013, 14:33

Well of course. he should check the woman out first. Of course. I just meant what if... As interesting ideas for the NEXT one. But its doubtful if his mind is going there.... Prolly got a red head stashed in the wings for next... Prolly be some "peach pie" looking gal like the girl next door look, for NEXT. may even be somewhat older, eho knows? But he seems to like getting girls from dif walks of life.

NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy on Thu May 30 2013, 01:47

Yes he does as long as he's happy. I don't think that he gets enough Happy.

Zen

Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale on Fri May 31 2013, 00:28

it's me wrote:Ciao pizzale!! Buonanotte Very Happy

Grazie anche te buaona Notte

pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down