George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him

+4
Dexterdidit
melbert
lucy
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him Empty Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Feb 2011, 11:47

Even if he didn't know who she really was (and I secretly suspect George of watching the gossip shows), what she didn't know was that she was still waaaaaay too old for him. By about 25 years. Nice try though, Dina.

From anorak.co.uk

The elder Lohan said she sometimes introduces herself as her daughter’s personal assistant. She even once lied about her identity to George Clooney.

“I don’t want them to know I’m her mom,” she said. “It’s a whole ‘nother demographic. People just go dark.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him Empty Re: Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him

Post by lucy Sat 12 Feb 2011, 14:05

If ever there was a mother who lives her life through her children!!!Dina should win the oscar!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him Empty Re: Dina Lohan lied to George when she met him

Post by melbert Sat 12 Feb 2011, 18:07

She doesn't want to be a mother - she wants to be a party partner. Look where it got her and her family. Great role model Dina!

And hitting on George - even he has better taste than that! Did I just say that outloud?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 12 Feb 2011, 21:59

YES you did melbert,and I'm laughing,considering our opinions on some of his GF's-dates!!!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Feb 2011, 22:10

I think Lindsay even said in an interview that she had tried to hit on George at some event. OMG!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Feb 2011, 11:16

Dina yuck I can't believe she is doing the same thing to her other daughter who seems to have even less talent then Lyndsay.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 13 Feb 2011, 22:48

Don't know Dina Lohan. Should I ?
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Feb 2011, 23:58

She is Lindsay Lohan's mother. The mother of the trainwreck we have here!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 14 Feb 2011, 13:04

The mother of the trainwreck who's now in jail and she's doing everything in her power to make her other daughter turn out the same way......sad

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 14 Feb 2011, 15:51

It runs in the family. Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 15 Feb 2011, 05:48

The Lohans don't lie. They just live in another reality.
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 15 Feb 2011, 06:26

I think it's pathetic that Lindsay's parents are capitalizing on her fame. Lindsay is the actress; they are nobody's and should remain so and support Lindsay in her career. Instead they are fame whores who are destroying Lindsay with all the pressure and strain Lindsay has to live with. As if Hollywood doesnt have enuff pressure. I refuse to photograph her parents if they are at an event that I am covering. I have no respect for Dina or Michael.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 13 Jan 2012, 07:22

I've just found this old, old article:

Mar 29, 2006 11:04 am

There are not too many women who WOULDN'T make a play for George Clooney -- especially single women. But Lindsay Lohan struck out when she made her play for the newly-crowned Oscar winner at a nightclub in New York the other night. After overtly flirting with Clooney, Lindsay finally realized she wasn't getting anywhere -- so left the club.

While Clooney was totally polite and engaged in animated conversation with the 20-year-old starlet, he did not pick up at all on her obvious advances.

Later, a source close to Clooney told me he admitted that "even if I was attracted to Lindsay -- she's WAY too young for me."
Plus the actor and director added he knew that if he had appeared to be interested in the Lohan -- "the tabloids would have yet another field day with me!"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down